Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

Then you did not out yourself. Good.

Once again you demonstrate yourself to be the most assinine person on this board.

Jesus, stop being so full of yourself for your own sake so you dont look so fucking stupid.

JimBowie, when your writing is to the point, somewhat logical, and polite, I will do the same.

Act like an ass, and I will kick it.

I am sorry, kg. I will kick yours too when you act assly. Forgive me for leaving you out.

No, you won't, js. You will pretend you have, but it's all make believe on your part.

MALES are the most likely to abuse children; and pedophiles are not straight, gay, or bisexual. They are attracted to children(.)

Most child molesters are not heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. According to University of California Davis, their attraction is to children, not same or opposite sex. According to Mahrin Raman, Case Western Reserve University, over 90 percent of molesters in the United States in 2000 were male offenders abusing females, and over 90 percent were acquaintances or family members.
References:
University of California Davis: Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Case Western Reserve University: Definition of the Problem--Child Sexual Abuse: A Very Real Public Health Concern

Read more: What percentage of child molesters are heterosexual men? | Answerbag What percentage of child molesters are heterosexual men? | Answerbag

MALES are the most likely to abuse children; and pedophiles are not straight, gay, or bisexual. They are attracted to children(.)

Most child molesters are not heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual. According to University of California Davis, their attraction is to children, not same or opposite sex. According to Mahrin Raman, Case Western Reserve University, over 90 percent of molesters in the United States in 2000 were male offenders abusing females, and over 90 percent were acquaintances or family members.
References:

Case Western Reserve University: Definition of the Problem--Child Sexual Abuse: A Very Real Public Health Concern

Read more: What percentage of child molesters are heterosexual men? | Answerbag What percentage of child molesters are heterosexual men? | Answerbag

And the march to "normalize" pedophilia goes on.

You realize the tendency to call "pedophilia" just another form of sexuality, on a par with hetero- and homo- sexuality is the darling of the progressive pedophile lobby, who want to de-criminalize it?

The truth is, pedophiles, in addition to being pedophiles, generally have a sexual preference as well.

Nobody is trying to normalize pedophilia--except for NAMBLA

Besides those FBI watch list contestants, nobody else wish to normalize pedophilia, KG. I think you are trying to edge on a somewhat dying thread here with that accusation.

Besides those FBI watch list contestants, nobody else wish to normalize pedophilia, KG. I think you are trying to edge on a somewhat dying thread here with that accusation.

Yes, and as heterosexual pedophiles are perhaps less likely to be reported than gay pedophiles, the number of pedophiles are likely EQUAL. I saw one FBI study from about 4 years ago that showed heterosexual males a TINY bit more likely to be pedophiles than gay men. No, I did not save the study.

Not at all. People who lie about the fact that there are no homosexual pedophiles, and who claim that pedophilia is a sexual orientation just like hetero or homo sexuality are equating pedophilia with accepted sexual persuasions, and thus "normalizing" it.

I'm sure they don't realize that's what they're doing, for the most part. They've been carefully groomed by people who are good at creating mindless drones who just repeat the talking points until everybody actually believes them...Kinsey took his propaganda cues from the Nazis, and they were very, very effective..and infilterated the public school system, and now 50 years later, we have idiots like Peach and Ravi. They've been trained to accept anything they hear from the progressive education system at face value, without every questioning the authenticity or the source.

That's why they work so hard to normalize and mainstream deviant behiavior, while marginalising and stifling traditional values, religion, and free speech. That's why they repeat Kinsey's talking points without even knowning where they came from originally, that's why they are so committed to eugenic policies...and it's also why they don't know (or care) about children, and are willing to sacrifice children to "the greater good".

The "greater good" being the "greater good" for homosexuals, criminals, and preferred classes of the population (academics, the wealthy, etc.) Which of course are the select group that Kinsey identified with.

Last edited:
PS...NAMBLA uses the research from the Kinsey Institute and Kinsey himself to argue for de-stigmatizing "cross gender" sexual relations.

It's also a touchstone for PP and the driving force behind our entire sex education program...started at Kinsey's behest and guidance, in 1964.

Last edited:
PS...NAMBLA uses the research from the Kinsey Institute and Kinsey himself to argue for de-stigmatizing "cross gender" sexual relations.

It's also a touchstone for PP and the driving force behind our entire sex education program...started at Kinsey's behest and guidance, in 1964.

Has ANYONE on this forum expressed support for NAMBLA?

No.

References:

You're correct. There are two types of pedophiles. Fixated and Regressive.

The fixated type have no adult sexual expression at all. The age of the victim is the attraction and they may select male or female victims. They NEVER have sex with adults-male or female.

The second type, are called "regresssives". They are either homosexual or heterosexual adults who have normal sexual relations with adults of the opposite or same sex. They act out with underage children when they are severely "stressed". In other words, they regress to selecting children for sex because they feel powerless. They choose their victims primarily based on availability.

Most pedophiles are heterosexual men who are either of the fixed or regressive type. What confuses some people, is that normally heterosexual men of the regressive type may select boys when they would NEVER have same sex relations with an adult.

No but they cite the exact same mantra that NAMBLA does, using information that comes STRAIGHT FROM THE KINSEY INSTITUTE, and from KINSEY'S perverted *research*.

References:

And the march to "normalize" pedophilia goes on.

You realize the tendency to call "pedophilia" just another form of sexuality, on a par with hetero- and homo- sexuality is the darling of the progressive pedophile lobby, who want to de-criminalize it?

The truth is, pedophiles, in addition to being pedophiles, generally have a sexual preference as well.

Florida has gone too far in the opposite direction, raising the age of consent to 17 if the other party is 24 or older. Pedophiles desire sex with children that have NOT reached puberty. of course some have "preferences" but the sickness knows no gender in many cases. True pedophiles are not easily treated from what I have learned.

Forum List

Back