Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

It's just a diversionary tactic...

Distract from the fact that all the current homosexual memes, all the laws, all the sex ed, all the APA garbage, that is being and has been circulated about sexuality and homosexuals in the last 50 years was based on a fraudulent study done by a pedophile, child rapist, his depraved circle of friends, and a Nazi who performed sexual "experiments" on Polish children during the Nazi occupation of Poland.

What's the best way? Oh yeah! Attack the church!

Seeing as how you'll just link me to another study that concludes very little, I'll just tell you that my claim is quite obvious.

Is there another group out their aside from say, NAMBLA, that is more synonymous with pedophilia?

Now I wouldn't be so ignorant to claim that all priests rape children, that would be insane.

Are you claiming that homosexuals do in all cases rape children, and the ones that don't simply didn't have the opportunity? This is where things get cloudy with you.

Again I'm trying to get to the root of your problem. When what you present as evidence doesn't conclusively prove anything one way or the other it can be tough to ascertain the purpose of the discussion.

So will you again try to make it seem like you just want us to know the stats, or will you just own up to your attempts to demonize homosexuality?

Actually studies have shown that Catholic prests are LESS likely to harbor pedos than the general population and almost all Protestant denominations outside of evangelicals.

So I'll guess that you think the church has been wrongly chastised in these incidents of sexual abuse, and it's the homosexuals that are tricking everyone into thinking otherwise?

From what I've seen not only did the church harbor them, they accommodated and enabled them.

Cardinal Law was so good at moving potential problems around the Boston Archdiocese that when he was ousted they gave him a position in the Vatican...he actually voted for the current pope.

Catholic Church Sexual Abuse: A Decade of Crisis | The National Psychologist

Quality research data published in 2004 (the Nature and Scope Study) and 2011 (the Causes and Context Study) conducted by researchers at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice dispel many of these myths and offer state-of-the-art research findings on sexual abuse of minors in the church and throughout society.

These studies (among others) find that during the past 60 years 4 percent of Catholic priests and religious brothers had credible allegations of sexual misconduct with minors in America, peaking during the 1970s with significant and dramatic declines starting to occur in the early 1980s. In fact, 94 percent of known cases occurred before 1990...

Research also finds that 80 percent of the victims of clergy sexual abuse are teens and not pre-pubescent children. Therefore, most offenders in the Church are not pedophiles at all. The often heard phrase “pedophile priest” is misleading.

The number of new cases of sexual abuse by priest in the United States during the past decade averages about 10 per year with decreasing numbers in most recent years. Most of the recent offenders are international priests who often did not have the same training and screening as those trained and ordained in the United States.

From A Jewish Observer

But the press is vindictive and trying to totally denigrate in every way the Catholic Church in this country. They have blamed the disease of pedophilia on the Catholic Church, which is as irresponsible as blaming adultery on the institution of marriage.

Let me give you some figures that Catholics should know and remember. For example, 12% of the 300 Protestant clergy surveyed admitted to sexual intercourse with a parishioner; 38% acknowledged other inappropriate sexual contact in a study by the United Methodist Church, 41.8% of clergy women reported unwanted sexual behavior; 17% of laywomen have been sexually harassed.

Meanwhile, 1.7% of the Catholic clergy has been found guilty of pedophilia. 10% of the Protestant ministers have been found guilty of pedophilia. This is not a Catholic Problem.

A study of American priests showed that most are happy in the priesthood and find it even better than they had expected, and that most, if given the choice, would choose to be priests again in face of all this obnoxious PR the church has been receiving.
Yeah, many priests have been accused or charged with "peodphilia" but the claimis inacurate and many if not most of the accused are in fact innocent.

But dont let that get in the way of your hating on the Catholic church.

we all know who has had a hammer- lock on pedophilia in the last ten years and it isn't some rag-tag group of Leftists :eusa_whistle:

Wrong.

"Rag-tag group of leftists". That's a nice way to describe the whole of academia, the legal system, the APA and lawmakers over the last 50 years...

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

In other words, a higher incidence of pedophilia occurs in the homosexual population.

It is what it is.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... [J Sex Marital Ther. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

That's the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.

Study by K. Freund & RJ Watson, the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Canada.

In 1992. So this has been known for a while.

Also, some interesting information about birth order and homosexual/bisexual pedophilia....

"...(57 heterosexual pedophiles, 68 homosexual pedophiles, and 45 bisexual pedophiles) of these men had sufficient sibling information to be included in the analyses. The results indicated that homosexual-bisexual pedophiles had a later birth order than heterosexual pedophiles and that this effect was primarily the result of the homosexual-bisexual group being born later among their brothers."

Interesting, no?

Pedophilia, sexual orientation, and birth o... [J Abnorm Psychol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

Pedophiles are pedophiles, not homo or hetero-sexuals

No, pedophiles are either homosexual, heterosexual, or there are a couple of other descriptors I've seen used for them.

Since it's a sexual deviancy, it's stupid to pretend their sexuality has no bearing on their depravity. If you want to understand them and prevent them from preying upon children, you're best served by leaving politically correctness, developed by a brutal child molester (Kinsey) and fed to us to protect pedophiles, at the door.

When you spout stupidities like "pedophiles are just pedophiles" you're buying all the crap he fed...that all sex is just sex, and the type really doesn't matter.

Of course it matters.

Last edited:
I asked the question earlier. A couple of years ago, someone posted the FBI profile of the average pedophile. Anyone remember what it was? Cuz it was pretty shocking. Hint, it didn't involve gays.

No, I haven't at any time claimed that gays are more likely to be pedophiles than the average person...

But pedophiles are more likely to be gay than the average person.

What does it mean? Who knows, but it's a piece of the puzzle. And it's also indicative that homosexuality, like pedophilia, may be a learned behavior.

And I resent the fact that any time someone points out a fact like the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population, and the whole basis of the sexual revolution and revision of the laws that protected the family and children based on Kinsey''s repugnant "studies" are built upon the musings of a monster who abused children and polled sex offenders to provide us with a consensus of what is "normal" sexual behavior...they are labeled as "homophobes".

Pointing out the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population isn't hatred, it's just a fact. Like it's a fact that there is a disproportionate amount of crime in the inner cities. Like it's a fact that people who don't watch their kids at the park are more likely to have something bad happen to their kid....it's just a fact. It's not me saying anything...except that it's a fact...

Last edited:
Actually studies have shown that Catholic prests are LESS likely to harbor pedos than the general population and almost all Protestant denominations outside of evangelicals.

So I'll guess that you think the church has been wrongly chastised in these incidents of sexual abuse, and it's the homosexuals that are tricking everyone into thinking otherwise?

From what I've seen not only did the church harbor them, they accommodated and enabled them.

Cardinal Law was so good at moving potential problems around the Boston Archdiocese that when he was ousted they gave him a position in the Vatican...he actually voted for the current pope.

Catholic Church Sexual Abuse: A Decade of Crisis | The National Psychologist

Quality research data published in 2004 (the Nature and Scope Study) and 2011 (the Causes and Context Study) conducted by researchers at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice dispel many of these myths and offer state-of-the-art research findings on sexual abuse of minors in the church and throughout society.

These studies (among others) find that during the past 60 years 4 percent of Catholic priests and religious brothers had credible allegations of sexual misconduct with minors in America, peaking during the 1970s with significant and dramatic declines starting to occur in the early 1980s. In fact, 94 percent of known cases occurred before 1990...

Great, not as many are getting molested as before...wonderful news.

Research also finds that 80 percent of the victims of clergy sexual abuse are teens and not pre-pubescent children. Therefore, most offenders in the Church are not pedophiles at all. The often heard phrase “pedophile priest” is misleading.

Ummm...I'll leave this one where it is, it speaks for itself.

The number of new cases of sexual abuse by priest in the United States during the past decade averages about 10 per year with decreasing numbers in most recent years. Most of the recent offenders are international priests who often did not have the same training and screening as those trained and ordained in the United States.

You just said earlier that the homosexuals had infiltrated the church with their "lies". Where'd they go?[/COLOR]

From A Jewish Observer

But the press is vindictive and trying to totally denigrate in every way the Catholic Church in this country. They have blamed the disease of pedophilia on the Catholic Church, which is as irresponsible as blaming adultery on the institution of marriage.

Let me give you some figures that Catholics should know and remember. For example, 12% of the 300 Protestant clergy surveyed admitted to sexual intercourse with a parishioner; 38% acknowledged other inappropriate sexual contact in a study by the United Methodist Church, 41.8% of clergy women reported unwanted sexual behavior; 17% of laywomen have been sexually harassed.

Meanwhile, 1.7% of the Catholic clergy has been found guilty of pedophilia. 10% of the Protestant ministers have been found guilty of pedophilia. This is not a Catholic Problem.

A study of American priests showed that most are happy in the priesthood and find it even better than they had expected, and that most, if given the choice, would choose to be priests again in face of all this obnoxious PR the church has been receiving.
Yeah, many priests have been accused or charged with "peodphilia" but the claimis inacurate and many if not most of the accused are in fact innocent.

But dont let that get in the way of your hating on the Catholic church.

I'm here discussing the op, and you're just knee-jerking to a perceived slight of your church of worship...you think I give a hoot about the percentages between Catholicism and Protestantism? Catholicism was highlighted as an example....if you'd feel less sand by replacing it with Protestantism than by all means knock yourself out.

Koshergrl is the one trying to bring down a group, not me.

No, I'm not trying to bring down a group. I'm pointing out that the memes the homosexual lobby repeats, that is taught in schools, that is spouted by the so-called authority, the APA...all that bs comes from Kinsey...who was a child molesting monster..who not only was a sick individual but whose very studies were evidence of his criminal depravity...besides being fraudulent.

You want to accept the world view promoted by a lying rapist of children, you go right ahead.

It's not homosexuals I abhor. It's the assholes who perpetuate the myths about human sexuality..that enables child molesters, sexual predators, in order to destroy the fabric of our societ, i.e., the traditional family, that has always protected children from those monsters.

I'm not scared of homosexuals. I'm scared of the PC loons who have swallowed the bullshit that deviant behavior isn't harmful to society, that children don't need the safety of a moral and structured society, and that people cannot resist their sexual nature...based on lies compiled in Kinsey's torture chambers, and spread amongst the population as seed for a great new world, where every sexual impulse is acted on with no fear of repercussions and no stigma attached.

Pointing out the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population isn't hatred, it's just a fact. Like it's a fact that there is a disproportionate amount of crime in the inner cities. Like it's a fact that people who don't watch their kids at the park are more likely to have something bad happen to their kid....it's just a fact. It's not me saying anything...except that it's a fact...

Yes, it's a fact that the studies you provide show those statistics.

That's about it.

:thup:

No, I'm not trying to bring down a group. I'm pointing out that the memes the homosexual lobby repeats, that is taught in schools, that is spouted by the so-called authority, the APA...all that bs comes from Kinsey...who was a child molesting monster..who not only was a sick individual but whose very studies were evidence of his criminal depravity...besides being fraudulent.

You want to accept the world view promoted by a lying rapist of children, you go right ahead.

It's not homosexuals I abhor. It's the assholes who perpetuate the myths about human sexuality..that enables child molesters, sexual predators, in order to destroy the fabric of our societ, i.e., the traditional family, that has always protected children from those monsters.

I'm not scared of homosexuals. I'm scared of the PC loons who have swallowed the bullshit that deviant behavior isn't harmful to society, that children don't need the safety of a moral and structured society, and that people cannot resist their sexual nature...based on lies compiled in Kinsey's torture chambers, and spread amongst the population as seed for a great new world, where every sexual impulse is acted on with no fear of repercussions and no stigma attached.

You're a big fan of Judith Reisman's work aren't you?

What's yours? I've made my point repeatedly. The idea that a pedophile's sexuality is irrelevant is idiotic and comes straight from Kinsey, via his rape of infants.

I wasn't corrected. Today, catz posted a more recent study that said that the one I linked was potentially (not absolutely) flawed based on the fact that it used multiple-offense pedophiles instead of single-offense pedophiles.

Which had absolutely no bearing on the fact that homosexuals are disporportionately represented.

Are you married to the behavior model that the noted child molester and Nazi friend Kinsey has managed to establish in our schools, the APA and academia? Are you okay with taking your cues from a guy whose sexual experiments consisted of raping babies? Because that is where the mindset that sexuality is hardwired, and deviant sexual behavior is "ok" and perfectly "natural" and therefore not worthy of any sort of negative consideration, comes from.

I find it intensely interesting that homosexuals are over represented among pedophiles. For one thing, it suggests that homosexuality, like pedophilia, is not hardwired (as Kinsey *established* by raping infants) but rather, like all other sexual behavior, subject to environment and experience (homosexuals seem to pop up more often in families with older brothers...the same as pedophiles.)

You're committed to Kinsey's work, aren't you?

Are you married to the behavior model that the noted child molester and Nazi friend Kinsey has managed to establish in our schools, the APA and academia? Are you okay with taking your cues from a guy whose sexual experiments consisted of raping babies? Because that is where the mindset that sexuality is hardwired, and deviant sexual behavior is "ok" and perfectly "natural" and therefore not worthy of any sort of negative consideration, comes from.

So you don't have a problem with homosexuals, but you don't care for their "deviant sexual behavior"? Which could only include consensual homosexual activity.

You're committed to Kinsey's work, aren't you?

:lol:

No, this is your obsession.

I'd rather be obsessed with exposing abuse and lies than perpetuating it, I think.

Forum List

Back