"Yes, Gay Marriage Hurts Me Personally"

Should we do a poll on how we think how Gay Marriage hurts Keys personally?

I think that legal gay marriage hurts Keys because now he must bang his head against the wall all day long.

Why would I get gay married?

Oh that would be the consequence of your feminized nature... born from molestation as a child by a person of your own gender which caused a premature rush of hormones to imprint upon you the association of sex as playtime, acceptance and the for companionship with those of your own gender.

Should we do a poll on how we think how Gay Marriage hurts Keys personally? I think that legal gay marriage hurts Keys because now he must bang his head against the wall all day long.
He has become a one-trick pony. Isn't something akin to Alzheimer's that makes one post "marriage is the union of one man and one woman" over and over again", as if it were the first time we've heard it? :cuckoo:

Should we do a poll on how we think how Gay Marriage hurts Keys personally? I think that legal gay marriage hurts Keys because now he must bang his head against the wall all day long.
He has become a one-trick pony. Isn't something akin to Alzheimer's that makes one post "marriage is the union of one man and one woman" over and over again", as if it were the first time we've heard it? :cuckoo:

ROFLMNAO...

Now isn't that precious?

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Reader... If you stay at it long enough, eventually you too will become the eternal issue, without regard to the subject.

And that is because, like me... You will present the light of truth, with which the demon is incapable of competing. As it can only exist in the darkness of deceit.

So work hard... And you too will one day be the one who recognizes the concessions of your would-be opposition.

My word lol. Turn on CNN.
Why on Earth would I go hunting for your proof?? :cuckoo:

Either you could have proven your obviously fallacious claim or you can't. That you expect me to look for it means you can't; otherwise, you would have.

Yet more evidence that most people are in favor of legalizing gay marriage. :thup:
Claim? I have made no claim you fucking Millennial. Don't hunt for whatever you want. Maybe your local Chipolte holds the answer.
I see, so you have no fucking clue what the words you post mean. No worries, I shan't challenge you to tax your feeble brain again. :itsok:
Please don't. Get gay married and move on.
Why would I get gay married? I already said I'm not gay. As far as moving on, sure ... I've already proven most people are in favor of it being legal and you failed miserably to prove otherwise. :itsok:
I never tried to prove otherwise you Millennial loser. I said stop talking about it and move on.

Either you could have proven your obviously fallacious claim or you can't. That you expect me to look for it means you can't; otherwise, you would have.

Yet more evidence that most people are in favor of legalizing gay marriage. :thup:
Claim? I have made no claim you fucking Millennial. Don't hunt for whatever you want. Maybe your local Chipolte holds the answer.
I see, so you have no fucking clue what the words you post mean. No worries, I shan't challenge you to tax your feeble brain again. :itsok:
Why would I get gay married? I already said I'm not gay. As far as moving on, sure ... I've already proven most people are in favor of it being legal and you failed miserably to prove otherwise. :itsok:
I never tried to prove otherwise you Millennial loser. I said stop talking about it and move on.
Of course, you simply threw out empty denials which you can't prove. No worries, I know it. :itsok:

He's a human spambot.

My word lol. Turn on CNN.

Of course, you simply threw out empty denials which you can't prove. No worries, I know it. :itsok:
Denial of what Millennial?

It's not my job to explain your words to you.

It's not my job to explain your words to you.

Well now that is a BEAUTIFUL means to express your concession.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

It's a twisted rationalization which has no kinship with reason. They're immersed in shame, deny the shame while projecting degeneracy upon their opposition as a means to project shame... which then returns to the denial of shame.

There's no way to explain it, because any attempt to do so demonstrates the shame.

Such is simply the nature of evil.

It's a twisted rationalization which has no kinship with reason. They're immersed in shame, deny the shame while projecting degeneracy upon their opposition as a means to project shame... which then returns to the denial of shame.

There's no way to explain it, because any attempt to do so demonstrates the shame.

a week later and still the no reason and logic town nut job still rambles on about a non existent sky faire and it's fictional involvement with marriage.

a week later and still the no reason and logic town nut job still rambles on about a non existent sky faire and it's fictional involvement with marriage.

Keyes simultaneously bases his argument on his conception of god while ignoring the huge, enormous, truck sized flaws in his conception of god.

Utlimately Keyes' only source is himself. Which is why his perspective is so gloriously subjective.

Keyes simultaneously bases his argument on his conception of god while ignoring the huge, enormous, truck sized flaws in his conception of god.

Utlimately Keyes' only source is himself. Which is why his perspective is so gloriously subjective.
put another way, Keyes is a legend in his own mind.

He believes god speaks to him. Thus, anything he believes must be universal truth.

In his own mind anyway.

ROFLMNAO...

Reader you've just been treated to the 'Nuh huh!' Defense.

It's ain't much, having never succeeded... But that's all its got.

The coolest thing about the 'NuhUh!' Defense is that it's usually a sign of the 'Says YOU!' Defense...so keep an eye out for that.

He believes god speaks to him. Thus, anything he believes must be universal truth.

In his own mind anyway.
Reader THAT IS: Straw Reasoning and what makes it cool, is that it makes the 'Nuh UH!' Defense look like pure genius!

Forum List

Back