YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

We have been through this, and you, like most who have failed their oral examinations, still repeat as mantra assumptions that cannot be proven true. Your spamming has only a limited shelf life.

You cannot disprove the existence of deity; yet you believe deity does not exist; this is categorically 'faith' on your part.

You can't get away from your failure unless you can prove deity does not exist.

Go ahead if you can. As Ross Perot said, I am all ears.
Loki, you can't prove your assertion, yet you believe in it. Thus you have faith.

:lol:
What assertion have you assigned to me that you declare I cannot "prove"; that I am required to "prove", in order for that assertion to not be faith?

Is it a strawman?

Is it an attempt by you to illicitly shift the burden of proof, because you're uncomfortable with it?

Be careful answering, or you'll get thrashed.

You can mumble and grumble all you want, but the result is the same: you are wrong.
You have no basis on evidence or valid logic for this claim. If you had, you'd have brought it long ago.

Your faulty premises, and faulty logic continue to lead you to faulty conclusions.

We have been through this, and you, like most who have failed their oral examinations, still repeat as mantra assumptions that cannot be proven true. Your spamming has only a limited shelf life.
What mantra? What assumptions?

You cannot disprove the existence of deity;...
I don't have to.

...yet you believe deity does not exist;...
I've been expose to no verifiable evidence or logically valid argument that any deity does exist; hence, I have no reason to assert the existence of a deity--the burden for providing such evidence or argument is squarely on those who assert the existence of said deity.

...this is categorically 'faith' on your part.
Nope. Not in the least bit. It is a rational belief, based upon valid logic applied to evidence.

You can't get away from your failure unless you can prove deity does not exist.
I don't have to prove that your deity doesn't exist--the burden for providing such "proof" is squarely on those who assert the existence of said deity.

Go ahead if you can. As Ross Perot said, I am all ears.
Your faulty premises, and faulty logic continue to lead you to faulty conclusions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back