YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

I understand quite clearly what faith is. But you are free to disagree. I cannot help but notice that despite the obvious opportunity you had, you failed to detail exactly where you think my error is.

Opportunity? To do what? I said what I thought at that moment.
I cannot help but notice that despite the obvious opportunity you had, you failed to detail exactly where you think my error is.

Rather arrogant of you to imply that you know this.

But I have faith that you will :D
Since I know what faith is, and considering how just about everything you know about me is a fabrication of your imagination, I am sure you do.

I am not going to point out your errors, I am sure you will realize them in time :D
Well, that just makes you look like a coward, and a bit of a douche. :D

I hate when people muti quote. It is just messy.

Not a coward. Just have faith :D Nor am I arrogant, I just have faith :eusa_angel:

I am sorry that you do not understand what faith is.
I understand quite clearly what faith is. But you are free to disagree. I cannot help but notice that despite the obvious opportunity you had, you failed to detail exactly where you think my error is.

Faith is complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look.
(Complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look) is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen) is complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look.

Gotcha.

In what way is that all different than: Faith is wishful thinking; the certainty that imaginary things are real.

Opportunity? To do what? I said what I thought at that moment.
I cannot help but notice that despite the obvious opportunity you had, you failed to detail exactly where you think my error is.

Rather arrogant of you to imply that you know this.

Since I know what faith is, and considering how just about everything you know about me is a fabrication of your imagination, I am sure you do.

I am not going to point out your errors, I am sure you will realize them in time :D
Well, that just makes you look like a coward, and a bit of a douche. :D

I hate when people muti quote. It is just messy.

Not a coward. Just have faith :D Nor am I arrogant, I just have faith :eusa_angel:
Faith is arrogance. It's the arrogance of asserting something is true, based ONLY on your belief it true. It is arrogantly declaring, "... because I said so."

In other words your saying you don't want the definition you merely want to push your own opinion onto others. Wishful thinking is not the same at all you obviously don't know the meaning of complete.

In other words your saying you don't want the definition you merely want to push your own opinion onto others. Wishful thinking is not the same at all you obviously don't know the meaning of complete.
... because you say so; right?

You are :lol: lolfritterz! :lol:

Loki reveals his inability to cope with language and has "gotcha'd" himself.

You believe that God does not exist. You can't prove it, but you believe it.

Thus you have faith in the substance of things in which you hope.

You are amusing to me.

Faith is complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look.
(Complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look) is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen) is complete trust and loyalty in something or someone regardless of how bad things may look.

Gotcha.

In what way is that all different than: Faith is wishful thinking; the certainty that imaginary things are real.

Loki reveals his inability to cope with language and has "gotcha'd" himself.

You believe that God does not exist.
Prove this.

You can't prove it, but you believe it.
The burden of proof is not on me, it's on you.

Thus you have faith in the substance of things in which you hope.
Your faulty premises, and faulty logic have led you to faulty conclusions.

You are amusing to me.
You are clown-shoes.

Loki reveals that language confuses him.

You have to answer clear points, not with questions, but with clear points.

I am sure your professors found you amusing as you did not do well in your exams, did you?

Last edited:
Loki reveals that language confuses him.

You have to answer clear points, not with questions, but with clear points.

I am sure your professors found you amusing as you did not do well in your exams, did you?
Your faulty premises, and faulty logic have led you to faulty conclusions.

You are projecting your inadequacy on others.

That's your problem, Loki, not those who see and think so much more clearly.

You are projecting your inadequacy on others.

That's your problem, Loki, not those who see and think so much more clearly.
Your faulty premises, and faulty logic continue to lead you to faulty conclusions.

Loki, you can't prove your assertion, yet you believe in it. Thus youhave faith.

:lol:

You can mumble and grumble all you want, but the result is the same: you are wrong.

:lol: Loki, you can't have the last word when you are wrong.

Your faulty premises, and faulty logic continue to lead you to faulty conclusions.

Loki, you can't prove your assertion, yet you believe in it. Thus youhave faith.

:lol:
What assertion have you assigned to me that you declare I cannot "prove"; that I am required to "prove", in order for that assertion to not be faith?

Is it a strawman?

Is it an attempt by you to illicitly shift the burden of proof, because you're uncomfortable with it?

Be careful answering, or you'll get thrashed.

You can mumble and grumble all you want, but the result is the same: you are wrong.
You have no basis on evidence or valid logic for this claim. If you had, you'd have brought it long ago.

Forum List

Back