YES!!!! Aaron Rodgers got injured and knocked out the game!!!!!!!!!!!

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Now Green Bay will FAIL and I will sleep so gooooooood tonight

Why in the fuck would you cheer someone getting hurt?

A classy fan wants their team to beat the other team when they are at full strength. Not to win because of a good player getting hurt...

A classy fan wants their team to beat the other team when they are at full strength. Not to win because of a good player getting hurt...

I'm not cheering that he is hurt, I am cheering that he can't HURT ME

Does that make sense jack ass?

You just said you are happy he is hurt because he beat your team LAST WEEK. So quit lying.

You just said you are happy he is hurt because he beat your team LAST WEEK. So quit lying.

When I cheer a injury it means I think you are GOOD and happy you can no longer make me upset

Now Green Bay will FAIL and I will sleep so gooooooood tonight
Although I don't give a rat's ass about football or the Packers and I can understand joy in your team gaining an advantage, I cannot understand reveling in a case like this; seems very sleazy.

The eagles are winning, the cowboys look like shit so I don't have much to smile about right now so I am taking whatever I can get

When I cheer a injury it means I think you are GOOD and happy you can no longer make me upset

Who cares? A player's talent level makes absolutely no fucking difference if the player is hurt and can't play. You're a sad excuse for a fan.

Forum List

Back