YES!!!! Aaron Rodgers got injured and knocked out the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Why in the fuck would you cheer someone getting hurt?

A classy fan wants their team to beat the other team when they are at full strength. Not to win because of a good player getting hurt...

I'm not cheering that he is hurt, I am cheering that he can't HURT ME

Does that make sense jack ass?

You just said you are happy he is hurt because he beat your team LAST WEEK. So quit lying.

When I cheer a injury it means I think you are GOOD and happy you can no longer make me upset

Who cares? A player's talent level makes absolutely no fucking difference if the player is hurt and can't play. You're a sad excuse for a fan.

I take wins anyway I can get them. I cheered when Joe Montana was hurt, Randall Cunningham, and Donovan Mcnabb

Now Green Bay will FAIL and I will sleep so gooooooood tonight
Although I don't give a rat's ass about football or the Packers and I can understand joy in your team gaining an advantage, I cannot understand reveling in a case like this; seems very sleazy.

The eagles are winning, the cowboys look like shit so I don't have much to smile about right now so I am taking whatever I can get
I don't know you, but it's still sleazy. Sleazy sport anyway.

A woman would put you to sleep.

Actually a woman is supposed to sit on my face 11pm tonight after the games go off

Fat white girl?

Fat Latina

Shemale or tranny?

Trannys, Faggots, and Shemales are not allowed in my apt

page 10 of the lease under Vistors

A woman would put you to sleep.

Actually a woman is supposed to sit on my face 11pm tonight after the games go off

Fat white girl?

Fat Latina

Shemale or tranny?

I won't tell anybody.

Your secret is safe with me brah.

Fat white girl?

Fat Latina

Shemale or tranny?

I won't tell anybody.

Your secret is safe with me brah.

If Carson Wentz and Tom brady gets injured and knocked out for the season I just may take a tranny out for lunch LOL

Now, I'm not a sports fan at all, I find it all very boring... however, I feel like if your team sucks so bad that you need their opponents at below-optimal performance, then maybe you're cheering for the wrong team.

Also, if you're so invested in sports that you cheer at someone getting hurt, you may be taking said sports far too seriously.

Now, I'm not a sports fan at all, I find it all very boring... however, I feel like if your team sucks so bad that you need their opponents at below-optimal performance, then maybe you're cheering for the wrong team.

Also, if you're so invested in sports that you cheer at someone getting hurt, you may be taking said sports far too seriously.

He beat my team last week and I have no sympathy.

The way you say it, it sounds at though they had only one person on the field. Your team got out-played, get over it.

That said, "YES!!!!" seems less like "no sympathy" and more like cheering someone getting hurt. The fact that you're backpedaling from that to "No sympathy" shows you're rightfully embarrassed.

The way you say it, it sounds at though they had only one person on the field. Your team got out-played, get over it.

That said, "YES!!!!" seems less like "no sympathy" and more like cheering someone getting hurt. The fact that you're backpedaling from that to "No sympathy" shows you're rightfully embarrassed.

Injuries are part of the game and I am happy. Deal with it

Injuries are part of the game and I am happy. Deal with it
And much like you're free to be happy over people getting hurt, the rest of us are free to frown upon that sort of disposition.

Hate to see injuries like that, even to the Pukers. Still, the Vikes have been playing with 2nd stringers at key positions too. Glad we got the win and the division is up for the taking now.

Every QB in the NFC north is DOG SHIT

Hate to see injuries like that, even to the Pukers. Still, the Vikes have been playing with 2nd stringers at key positions too. Glad we got the win and the division is up for the taking now.

Rogers down, Stafford hurt, Bradford hurt, Trubisky an unproven rookie. Yep, pretty much a collection of ham and eggers now. Will depend on which team can get it done now rather than who has a superstar.

Rogers down, Stafford hurt, Bradford hurt, Trubisky an unproven rookie. Yep, pretty much a collection of ham and eggers now. Will depend on which team can get it done now rather than who has a superstar.

Stafford hurt?

Forum List

Back