Aaron Rodgers ankle injury

Not Shocked. A 40 yr OLD Statue QB gets hurt?

Now do they sign Wentz (who can move a little)? Matt Ryan/Phillip Rivers (another statue)?
Trade for worthless Kyle Murray (who can move a lot)? Probably can't get Stafford now (also getting old).

Or as poster above says....do they keep on with 1st round pick ZACH WILSON?

If I'm not mistaken, the Packers will still get a 2nd round pick instead of the 1st rounder, if Rodgers doesn't play enough in 2023.
You are right, the Packers will only get a 2nd rounder if Rodgers is out for the season.

Not Shocked. A 40 yr OLD Statue QB gets hurt?

Now do they sign Wentz (who can move a little)? Matt Ryan/Phillip Rivers (another statue)?
Trade for worthless Kyle Murray (who can move a lot)? Probably can't get Stafford now (also getting old).

Or as poster above says....do they keep on with 1st round pick ZACH WILSON?
How about this guy?

1694533345468.png

The Jets passed on the chance of signing Lamar Jackson in the off season. He is just 26 and very mobile. A bad mistake by jets management.
Indeed,what a major fuckup.No wonder they have failed to make it back to the superbowl sense joe namath.The chiefs for decades looked like they would never return to the superbowl either sense len dawson but they FINALLY got their act together.Thats because clark unlike his dad wants to win,Lamar only cared about filling the stadium where clark wants to win.If Lamar was still alive and still owner,the jackass GM carl peterson would never have been fired.:auiqs.jpg: clark was brilliant in taking a major role in overlooking the operation of the team hiring andy reid himself the most brilliant decision of his life after his general managers could not hire a coach worth a crap.

seems like the jets need an owner who knows what they are doing as the chiefs do with clark hunt as owner.

I had suspecions soomething like this would happen to rodgers cause i remember hearing training camp he injured himself. I brushed it off hoping it was nothing because as much as i dont like rodgers,i didnt want to see anything like this happen to him. Mac Jones is the only quarterback i would wish this on.:biggrin:

any quarterback that plays for BeliCHEAT Im sorry,i have no respect for that quarterback.

Last edited:
maybe the jets can talk shady brady out of retirement. :biggrin: only problem with that is he needs approval from ALL owners for that to happen so thats probablyout the window,maybe they could do a deal with stafford. the rams need to start rebuilding anyways.

Forum List

Back