YES!!!! Aaron Rodgers got injured and knocked out the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate to see injuries like that, even to the Pukers. Still, the Vikes have been playing with 2nd stringers at key positions too. Glad we got the win and the division is up for the taking now.

Every QB in the NFC north is DOG SHIT
Rogers down, Stafford hurt, Bradford hurt, Trubisky an unproven rookie. Yep, pretty much a collection of ham and eggers now. Will depend on which team can get it done now rather than who has a superstar.

Stafford hurt?
I had heard he was playing hurt. He can be very good. Wouldn't put him up with Rogers or Brees though.

You have cemented yoar retardation. Never root or applaud the injury of the other team player. Only low class that came from low breeding would do that...

You have cemented yoar retardation. Never root or applaud the injury of the other team player. Only low class that came from low breeding would do that...

Nothing you can say that will bother me tonight, Rodgers is gone and I am happy

Well it is another day and when you have something done to you, well I hope there is someone like me laughing at you!

Fucktard!

Oh and I grew up in Chi-town and hate Green Bay but would never wosh harm to their damn players.

Cowgirl fans are sissy ass faggots!

Well it is another day and when you have something done to you, well I hope there is someone like me laughing at you!

Fucktard!

Oh and I grew up in Chi-town and hate Green Bay but would never wosh harm to their damn players.

Do you expect me to have sympathy for a QB who just beat my team last week??????/

Fucktard!

Do you expect me to have sympathy for a QB who just beat my team last week??????/

Sympathy?

Nope, but a little class?

Yes you fucktard!

Fucktard!

Sympathy?

Yes you fucktard!

Well I am not stupid enough to put this on social media lol I am just celebrating on this site

Fucktard!

Sympathy?

Yes you fucktard!

Well I am not stupid enough to put this on social media lol I am just celebrating on this site

Put it on your farcebook page, twatter page and a sign in your loft window... Better yet make a damn T-Shirt with your joy of Rodgers injury yesterday and walk through Wisconsin from north to south while screaming how proud you are...

If you are willing to do all that I will tape the beating you get...

If you can't say it outside some anonymous board then you are the typucal Cowgirl fag hag fan!

Fucktard!

Sympathy?

Yes you fucktard!

Put it on your farcebook page, twatter page and a sign in your loft window... Better yet make a damn T-Shirt with your joy of Rodgers injury yesterday and walk through Wisconsin from north to south while screaming how proud you are...

If you are willing to do all that I will tape the beating you get...

If you can't say it outside some anonymous board then you are the typucal Cowgirl fag hag fan!

A reporter interviewed a Lions player after they lost to the Saints and asked him about Aaron Rodgers and his reply was........"FUCK AARON RODGERS" LOL

Why in the fuck would you cheer someone getting hurt?

A classy fan wants their team to beat the other team when they are at full strength. Not to win because of a good player getting hurt...
I guess when you're a Cowboys fan, the only shot of winning is the other teams quarterback getting hurt.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

YUP and now all I need is for wentz to get hurt

Hate to see injuries like that, even to the Pukers. Still, the Vikes have been playing with 2nd stringers at key positions too. Glad we got the win and the division is up for the taking now.

Every QB in the NFC north is DOG SHIT
Rogers down, Stafford hurt, Bradford hurt, Trubisky an unproven rookie. Yep, pretty much a collection of ham and eggers now. Will depend on which team can get it done now rather than who has a superstar.

Stafford hurt?
I was mistaken. It was Carr (Raiders) who was playing hurt. Stafford is OK.

Now Green Bay will FAIL and I will sleep so gooooooood tonight
Now maybe the Lions can win the god damn division! I know you aren't supposed to root for someone to get hurt. You aren't supposed to want to win that way but I can't help it. I want Aaron Rogers to go away. Retire. If it's a fucking injury that does it so be it. Every year we're looking good but every year this mofo one ups us. I hate him.

And that rant means I have the utmost respect for him as an athlete. He got his 1 superbowl. Forget it Aaron. You aren't going to get a second one like Payton did at the end of his career.

Why in the fuck would you cheer someone getting hurt?

A classy fan wants their team to beat the other team when they are at full strength. Not to win because of a good player getting hurt...

Hurt, retired, got old, suspended for beating his dog or fighting his wife or beating his wife and fighting his dogs. I don't care how Aaron Rogers goes away just as long as he goes away.

Do I think he's one of the greatest? Sure. Would I be heartbroken if I were a Packers fan? Sure. But I'm not. I'm a lions fan and I'm sick of this guy beating us. He's already a HOF. Walk away Aaron. Or should I say, limp away. LOL.

Forum List

Back