Aaron Rodgers ankle injury

Looks to me like he’s faking it. And I believe he’s got the character to do something like this.
What makes you say that?

All that’s happened is that he had an opinion on COVID that the left tried to censor and demonize.. and now leftists like you hate him.

Not Shocked. A 40 yr OLD Statue QB gets hurt?

Now do they sign Wentz (who can move a little)? Matt Ryan/Phillip Rivers (another statue)?
Trade for worthless Kyle Murray (who can move a lot)? Probably can't get Stafford now (also getting old).

Or as poster above says....do they keep on with 1st round pick ZACH WILSON?
Clearly the Jets are in rebuild mode. Man things change fast in the NFL. They thought they were going to have a year like Tom Brady had in Tampa or Stafford had in LA. Nope. Not with Rogers bad attitude.

What makes you say that?

All that’s happened is that he had an opinion on COVID that the left tried to censor and demonize.. and now leftists like you hate him.
Cancel him!!! He lied and put his teammates lives at risk. He didn't know at the time he lied and said "I' immunized". Lying sack of shit. Or he may have put his teammates family members at risk.

I'm sure you'll remember it differently. He's a dick. A rich dick. Typical Republican.

Cancel him!!! He lied and put his teammates lives at risk. He didn't know at the time he lied and said "I' immunized". Lying sack of shit. Or he may have put his teammates family members at risk.

I'm sure you'll remember it differently. He's a dick. A rich dick. Typical Republican.
LOL. I’m not sure one can not know they lied, but as we found out COVID isn’t the black death it was portrayed as to young healthy adults. The risk was infinitely minimal in that situation, your bubble just made it seem like they were maliciously exposed to the plague.

I’m fine with speaking against athletes who go out of their way for radical causes like Lebron or Kaepernick. Rodgers didn’t really do what they did though, he wasn’t preaching to anyone.

LOL. I’m not sure one can not know they lied, but as we found out COVID isn’t the black death it was portrayed as to young healthy adults. The risk was infinitely minimal in that situation, your bubble just made it seem like they were maliciously exposed to the plague.

I’m fine with speaking against athletes who go out of their way for radical causes like Lebron or Kaepernick. Rodgers didn’t really do what they did though, he wasn’t preaching to anyone.
Aaron didn't know all this at the time when he showed up saying he was "immunized" when he knew they meant were you vaccinated. He wasn't. Hope he goes away. I doubt $75 million dollars will make him happy.

BTW you know he's gay right?

Aaron didn't know all this at the time when he showed up saying he was "immunized" when he knew they meant were you vaccinated.
I’m sure you know what he knew and meant..

He wasn't. Hope he goes away.
He likely will, certainly first ballot HOF
I doubt $75 million dollars will make him happy.
I bet he’ll make out all right.
No, did he say he was?

Actually Rodgers is a Democrat.

I doubt sealy took the time to know what they’re talking about before making sure-fire claims on the topic.

But leftists tend to demonize anyone who even fragments away from the most radical leftism. You could be like 90% radical leftist, and if you give your based conservatives take on one issue, they’ll treat them the same as the most rabid conservative out there.

Aaron didn't know all this at the time when he showed up saying he was "immunized" when he knew they meant were you vaccinated. He wasn't. Hope he goes away. I doubt $75 million dollars will make him happy.

What does being gay have to do with getting a Covid shot or being rich?

Clearly the Jets are in rebuild mode. Man things change fast in the NFL. They thought they were going to have a year like Tom Brady had in Tampa or Stafford had in LA. Nope. Not with Rogers bad attitude.
They have a good team. They can't seem to get the Quarterback right. and the offensive line needs improvement.

Nope. And neither is Brett Favre.

He was 1st ballot HOF too. What a loser

Was he tricked? Or did he not mind.

maybe the jets can talk shady brady out of retirement. :biggrin: only problem with that is he needs approval from ALL owners for that to happen so thats probablyout the window,maybe they could do a deal with stafford. the rams need to start rebuilding anyways.

Maybe MINN is sick of Kirk Cousins? I think they lost on opening day?

Here is the play. #56 got past Big #76 who goes down on the turf.

NFL is blocking it from direct upload? "go to YOUTUBE" sorry about that. So you get a commercial.

Forum List

Back