Yellowstone Super Volcano could cause volcanic winter and Libs say man can alter the enviroment

[ Globally he is unable to do anything however.

Globally man has already affected huge swaths of the environment. Why do you believe that everything man is doing to the air and the ocean can't actually 'do anything' to the environment- globally?

What has man done on a global scale?
/—-/ It doesn’t even register. Mt St Helens pumped more pollution into the air than man has since the industrial revolution

Like I said, poison yourselves, leave the world to us.
/----/ How idiotic. I never want dirty air and water. What does that have to do with the Climate Change scam you Libs are running?

And by 'climate change scam'- you mean the climate change you have stuck your head in the ground to avoid acknowledging.
/—-/ No, the scam is the left using natural changes in climate to drive an anti American capitalist economy

/----/ How idiotic. I never want dirty air and water. What does that have to do with the Climate Change scam you Libs are running?

And by 'climate change scam'- you mean the climate change you have stuck your head in the ground to avoid acknowledging.
/—-/ No, the scam is the left using natural changes in climate to drive an anti American capitalist economy

LOL....yeah that is what the crabs say as the pot of water starts heating up.....'just a scam by those anti-capitalist crabs'......

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

What a moron. Of course man can alter the environment. Above, Galveston Bay.
Below, smog in Dallas in an otherwise crystal clear day.

dallas-smog.jpg

They don't believe in pollution in Texas which is why it's a filthy state.

Oh these right wingers. If there is going to be a volcano, why bother? Let's go ahead and poison ourselves now.

Well, how about you do it to yourself and leave the world to us.
Having been a resident of Houston and other big cities in Texas, we don't have smog. You lie.

Dallas claims dubious distinction of most polluted city in Texas

Take a deep breath before reading this bad news — or don't. Dallas-Fort Worth was recently identified as the most polluted Texas city in terms of ozone, and the 11th worst in the entire country.
having lived there a long time, false.

LOL no surprise you are a climate change unbeliever- you don't even believe Dallas's own reporting of its smog problems.
/—-/ Smog isn’t Climate. And the climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed and no amount of taxes and lost liberties will alter it.

Smog is part of the local climate.

And just like you disbelieve the facts about Dallas's smog- you disbelieve the facts about global climate change.

A Surprise From the Supervolcano Under Yellowstone

Only mother nature can alter the environment and if this sucker blows it would cover the US in a thick layer of ash 250,000 times more than the Mt Saint Helen's eruption and cause a volcanic winter. Now that's what I call Climate Change and all the Al Gore Carbon Credits won't amount to a hill of beans.

dallas-smog.jpg

Oh these right wingers. If there is going to be a volcano, why bother? Let's go ahead and poison ourselves now.

Having been a resident of Houston and other big cities in Texas, we don't have smog. You lie.

Take a deep breath before reading this bad news — or don't. Dallas-Fort Worth was recently identified as the most polluted Texas city in terms of ozone, and the 11th worst in the entire country.

LOL no surprise you are a climate change unbeliever- you don't even believe Dallas's own reporting of its smog problems.
Not so much that as I refuse to believe the regressive liars saying it.

dallas-smog.jpg

Why exactly do you think Texans are regressive liars?

No, I meant regressive liberal liars like you.

/—-/ Smog isn’t Climate. And the climate has been changing since the day the earth was formed and no amount of taxes and lost liberties will alter it.

Smog is part of the local climate.

And just like you disbelieve the facts about Dallas's smog- you disbelieve the facts about global climate change.
/----/ For you Climate has Always Been Changing Deniers, here is some food for thought: Scroll down to see the changes over the ages. Please point out the times the climate has not changed.
What's the hottest Earth's ever been? | NOAA Climate.gov
What's the hottest Earth's ever been?
Author:
Michon Scott
Rebecca Lindsey
August 12, 2014

Our planet probably experienced its hottest temperatures in its earliest days, when it was still colliding with other rocky debris (planetesimals) careening around the solar system. The heat of these collisions would have kept Earth molten, with top-of-the-atmosphere temperatures upward of 3,600° Fahrenheit.

Even after those first scorching millennia, however, the planet has sometimes been much warmer than it is now. One of the warmest times was during the geologic period known as the Neoproterozoic, between 600 and 800 million years ago. Another “warm age” is a period geologists call the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum, which occurred about 56 million years ago.

LOL....yeah that is what the crabs say as the pot of water starts heating up.....'just a scam by those anti-capitalist crabs'......
/—-/ that is a lame retort even by your low standards.

Only mother nature can alter the environment and if this sucker blows it would cover the US in a thick layer of ash 250,000 times more than the Mt Saint Helen's eruption and cause a volcanic winter. Now that's what I call Climate Change and all the Al Gore Carbon Credits won't amount to a hill of beans.
The same scientists who taught us everything we know about this are also sounding alarms about manmade climate change. Why are you here, whining? Shouldn't you be visiting the major scientific societies of the world, correcting them and their member scientists? Remember to have your mountains of published science in hand, so you don't get laughed out of the room as a know-nothing hack. Good luck!

Ah you give a pass to regressive conservative liars like Trump- gotcha- and then lie about me.

Gotcha.

The same scientists who taught us everything we know about this are also sounding alarms about manmade climate change. Why are you here, whining? Shouldn't you be visiting the major scientific societies of the world, correcting them and their member scientists? Remember to have your mountains of published science in hand, so you don't get laughed out of the room as a know-nothing hack. Good luck!
/——/ sure thing. I’ll get started as soon as you go to Washington and lecture President Trump on all he’s doing wrong.

/——/ sure thing. I’ll get started as soon as you go to Washington and lecture President Trump on all he’s doing wrong.
Uh, no you wouldn't, because you can't. Any fool could bark opinions at Trump.Any baby who can talk could do that. But never, and i do mean never, could a know-nothing hack like you ever present anything resembling an actual challenge to accepted climate theories.

Uh, no you wouldn't, because you can't. Any fool could bark opinions at Trump.Any baby who can talk could do that. But never, and i do mean never, could a know-nothing hack like you ever present anything resembling an actual challenge to accepted climate theories.
/—-/ You see Spanky, I never went to medical school but I spent a decade as a pharmaceutical rep convincing doctors to change their prescribing habits using medical data. I’d simply refer the GW scientists to this data: Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

Ah you give a pass to regressive conservative liars like Trump- gotcha- and then lie about me.

Gotcha.
Now he claims i'm a hall monitor giving passes.

/—-/ You see Spanky, I never went to medical school but I spent a decade as a pharmaceutical rep convincing doctors to change their prescribing habits using medical data. I’d simply refer the GW scientists to this data: Peer-Reviewed Survey Finds Majority Of Scientists Skeptical Of Global Warming Crisis

I am not going to read an article you never read and don't understand, and then spoonfeed it back to you and tell you why the study is being misrepresented. Sorry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back