The timebomb under Yellowstone: Experts warn of 90,000 immediate deaths and a 'nuclear winter' acros

It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.
Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.
Because the federal government takes all the money what states should have, then "generously" redistributes to the states willing to whore themselves to the union.
You mean the Red States who get more than they give.

Given geological history and the Sun's mildly unpredictable behavior coupled with the incredible energy of the tectonic plate movement and the continued possiblity of an asteroid blindsiding the earth, isn't another nuclear winter more likely in geological terms and a thousand times more devistating to human life than a couple of degrees rise in temperature allegedly attributed to greenhouse gasses?

It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.
Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.
Because the federal government takes all the money what states should have, then "generously" redistributes to the states willing to whore themselves to the union.
You mean the Red States who get more than they give.
Look, let me contribute here.. have a feast, just because I like you
51KIE+Vqm9L._AA160_.jpg 518ZTG721AL._AA160_.jpg

• We will be wishing for a nice warm blanket of CO2 if this happens.
  • It could release 1 ft layer of molten ash 1,000 miles from the National Park
  • It would be 1,000 times as powerful as the 1980 Mount St Helens eruption
  • A haze would drap over the United States, causing temperatures to drop
  • Experts say there is a 1 in 700,000 annual chance of a eruption at the site

Read more: Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would cause 90k deaths and nuclear winter Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yep- widely reported- National Geographic did a great issue on it several years ago and anyone who visits Yellowstone is pretty much guaranteed to learn about it. It would be a very real catastrophe that would happen really fast- unlike global warming which is happening fast only by the standards of Earth history- not human history.

Why would anyone believe scientists about the Yellowstone supervolcano - but not global warming? There's plenty of evidence for both.

Yellowstone is observable, measurable and has erupted in the past. GW is something we can't really see. Has not had one effect on any of us, other then Obama closing down power plants. Also in the past "science" has made equally doomsday predictions about the climate that just didn't come true.

There is much more proof of global warming than the existence of God. Have faith...

Is there any topic that you can discuss without you trying to be vile and ugly?

Why would anyone believe scientists about the Yellowstone supervolcano - but not global warming? There's plenty of evidence for both.

Yellowstone is observable, measurable and has erupted in the past. GW is something we can't really see. Has not had one effect on any of us, other then Obama closing down power plants. Also in the past "science" has made equally doomsday predictions about the climate that just didn't come true.

There is much more proof of global warming than the existence of God. Have faith...

Is there any topic that you can discuss without you trying to be vile and ugly?

Not with people like you.

Forum List

Back