The timebomb under Yellowstone: Experts warn of 90,000 immediate deaths and a 'nuclear winter' acros

It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.
Tell that to the lefties who fought the fascists like you in Spain. :lol:
Name calling Fakey? Franco did what he needed to do but it did not work out too well after all, did it?.. look what they have now…
On the other hand, why don't you sell what you have and give it to the needy? Oh.. you like to be charitable on other people's money… I see.
You name call, hon, as you well know. But a far righty statist has never been able to calmly take what they dish out. Libertarians are really losertarians, as all logical thinking folks know.
You conveniently skipped the part calling her fascist and did not respond to the other half of the post. See it below if you have balls to address it.

On the other hand, why don't you sell what you have and give it to the needy? Oh.. you like to be charitable on other people's money… I see.
She called me out, and I duked her. She is a fascist.
It might take something like that to scare the foreigners out and end the liberal hold. Liberals are not much for survival without someone else's tit in their mouths.
Tell that to the lefties who fought the fascists like you in Spain. :lol:
Name calling Fakey? Franco did what he needed to do but it did not work out too well after all, did it?.. look what they have now…
You name call, hon, as you well know. But a far righty statist has never been able to calmly take what they dish out. Libertarians are really losertarians, as all logical thinking folks know.
You conveniently skipped the part calling her fascist and did not respond to the other half of the post. See it below if you have balls to address it.

Read it all. She got stupid, I called her out, and you all are whining again. Whine all you want, but you will get what you dish out. Whine about it, get it twice as bad. It is what it is.

Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.

Texas is the only reason California can exist.

How did a thread about Yellowstone degenerate into a FakeyFest ?

I have his sorry ass on ignore, but just seeing that little indication he posted tells me he is wasting bandwidth at an exceptional rate.

Back on topic...pulease.

As far as a YS disaster, we will retreat from Salt Lake and west of Austin to a family ranch near Cottonwood in CA.

SunDevil know better than to mix it up with me. Wise personal choice for him.

With the exception of Southern California, it looks like the red states take the biggest hit and all that lost farmland will take care of the rest of them.

img316.jpg

Me? I bought a small ranch in Northern California about twenty years ago, water, food, solar and I only share with fellow Democrats.
Seriously knob gobbler you only pick your friends who they vote for?

WTF?

What a dumb ass

• We will be wishing for a nice warm blanket of CO2 if this happens.
  • It could release 1 ft layer of molten ash 1,000 miles from the National Park
  • It would be 1,000 times as powerful as the 1980 Mount St Helens eruption
  • A haze would drap over the United States, causing temperatures to drop
  • Experts say there is a 1 in 700,000 annual chance of a eruption at the site
Read more: Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would cause 90k deaths and nuclear winter Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Obama's fault :badgrin:
Have few more sips s0n, you are funnier after a certain level
Funny? I've never been so serious in my life. If Obama truly wants to destroy America like you nutters are always saying, what better way is there than this?!

Read more: Yellowstone supervolcano eruption would cause 90k deaths and nuclear winter Daily Mail Online
This planet is alive and like any living body expels anything that isn't good for it. Either that or the thing kills it.

Why would anyone believe scientists about the Yellowstone supervolcano - but not global warming? There's plenty of evidence for both.

With the exception of Southern California, it looks like the red states take the biggest hit and all that lost farmland will take care of the rest of them.

img316.jpg

Me? I bought a small ranch in Northern California about twenty years ago, water, food, solar and I only share with fellow Democrats.

WTF?

What a dumb ass
I still can't believe you posted that knob gobbler, even Archie bunker had more class then you, you are a closed minded racist bigot.

Answer me this. If right wingers are so independent, then why are Red States so dependent on the federal government with each and every one trapped in a disastrous economy and why are right wingers fighting illegal immigrants over minimum wage jobs without benefits? I know you won't answer. Republicans are like that.
If you don't already know the answer you are certainly too dumb to comprehend it. Dumbocrats are like that.

The democrats are so over the top stupid that they really think the blast area is all there is.

I mean you gotta be really drooling stupid for that one.

Obama's fault :badgrin:
Have few more sips s0n, you are funnier after a certain level
Funny? I've never been so serious in my life. If Obama truly wants to destroy America like you nutters are always saying, what better way is there than this?!

Now oldschool, you know that Obama can't keep the oceans from rising, or falling. He can't cool the Earth, or heat it, and he certainly can't cause an eruption. I mean he is god on Earth but he does have his limits.

Why would anyone believe scientists about the Yellowstone supervolcano - but not global warming? There's plenty of evidence for both.

Yellowstone is observable, measurable and has erupted in the past. GW is something we can't really see. Has not had one effect on any of us, other then Obama closing down power plants. Also in the past "science" has made equally doomsday predictions about the climate that just didn't come true.

img316.jpg

WTF?

What a dumb ass
I still can't believe you posted that knob gobbler, even Archie bunker had more class then you, you are a closed minded racist bigot.

Bear, I was having fun with the right wing personality. I know how certain things come across and I was pushing buttons. I would share all of my food, my last drop of Pappy Van Winkle 20yo, and the safety of my home with you, you are my brother under the American flag.

img316.jpg

WTF?

What a dumb ass

Bear, I was having fun with the right wing personality. I know how certain things come across and I was pushing buttons. I would share all of my food, my last drop of Pappy Van Winkle 20yo, and the safety of my home with you, you are my brother under the American flag.
that's what I thought pal, it's all good.

Yellowstone is observable, measurable and has erupted in the past. GW is something we can't really see. Has not had one effect on any of us, other then Obama closing down power plants. Also in the past "science" has made equally doomsday predictions about the climate that just didn't come true.

There is much more proof of global warming than the existence of God. Have faith...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back