Yeap, here i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who the hell lets a 4 yr old read message boads?

proud parenting that?

Im the idiot? I just took a look at your profile picture. Now i just feel like I am kicking someone in a wheel chair. You use the smallest words, in the most in coherent thought process of anyone ive encountered in my life. Take a deep long look in the mirror grandma before you question intelligence. I understand that your master wishes for you to do his bidding and avenge his stupidity. But If you are going to question intelligence at least have graduated from high school first before setting up shop at woodstock and smoking away your life. You are irrelevent to me as of now. Its like me parking in a handy cap zone. Its just not right to pick on you :(

suppose you gotta wait for someone a bit tougher like liability or the catzmeow... this poor lady came unprepared. I'm sorry strolling

How the hell do you take someone with the name catsmeow seriously...like its to simply, super troopers comes to mind. Meow what was that? Or you shut up right MEOW

suppose you gotta wait for someone a bit tougher like liability or the catzmeow... this poor lady came unprepared. I'm sorry strolling

How the hell do you take someone wit hthe name catsmeow seriously...like its to simply, super troopers comes to mind. Meow what was that? Or you shut up right MEOW

oh come meow, its not fair to pick on her before she shows up

How the hell do you take someone wit hthe name catsmeow seriously...like its to simply, super troopers comes to mind. Meow what was that? Or you shut up right MEOW

oh come meow, its not fair to pick on her before she shows up

True, that wasnt to nice of me was it MEOW? Guess i need to go take a time out in the litter box meow.

Ohh umm, its going alright. Got my little group of haters already picked out. Loving it, because they are pretty damn retarded already.

I noticed. They're just giving you a thorough initiation to see if you can fight back. We see good people come here, then the first thing you know, they leave because they can't handle the items flung at them. If you make it through the year, your opinion could possibly metamorph to understanding this, or you just disappear one day after about 2 months on the political deliberation threads. You need buds made outta steel out there sometimes, and some of your initial detractors are just those. But inside, sometimes you find a patriot's heart of gold.

Best wishes, Sgt. Belote, whatever effort you decide to place here.

Last edited:
Oh, i hold my ground well. I know that behind those screen these kids are just that, scared little kids trying to get that little tiny voice heard. Ive fought my wars in life, have had my battles. Have the scares both physically and internally to prove that. They have no effect on me. I have laughed harder in the past couple of hours that i have in a long time. Thats why i show my real pictures. My face. I dont talk my talk because im weak. I dont hide behind a screen and say things i wouldnt say to someones face. My two buddies are passive aggressive. Hence why they brought me to this board. Im jacked up aggressive lol. Speak my mind with out holding back or refraining from public disgrace. I care not for rep or popularity. I have my own mind, and i speak it.

If im not here tomorrow, let it be know to all my buddies. I bitched slapped Dels mod friends today. Unlike him i dont hide behind a wall of morinic dumb asses to fight my battles for me. To my peeps i love you all, to my followers, keep me alive :D and to my haters, suck on this nice big ol glass of shut the fuck up lol :)

I take that back. Im still here. That bitch ass mod doesn't have a big enough ban button for the likes of me. Poor useless fuck.

damn dude.. please remove your picture from my thread... it was really pretty before u go here... that trash stash was out in the 70s

Who's the pole-smoker in your avatar now?

Thats the best you god kid? Dude i have nailed skirt beyond your wildest dreams. Go back to your message board with your little buddies. This is not the sand box.

Who is it? You? Your lover? The man you want to be with?

Who's the pole-smoker in your avatar now?

Thats the best you god kid? Dude i have nailed skirt beyond your wildest dreams. Go back to your message board with your little buddies. This is not the sand box.

Who is it? You? Your lover? The man you want to be with?

Thank you for talking about my lover.. enjoy the rule breaking. And as a side note.. thats the man that could curb stomp your fucking face into the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back