Yeap, here i am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol im single because the X wife was a bit....used while i was away lol

Oh!

Yeah, women who cheat while their husbands are deployed, well I cannot comment on that..But that sucks, but you are probably better off.

There is no doubt with in my mind that i am better off. Not a single chance on the coldest day in hell that i would ever take her back, or for that matter even wish to speak to her again

you are killing me with the colors and font......... :lmao:

lol im single because the X wife was a bit....used while i was away lol

Oh!

Yeah, women who cheat while their husbands are deployed, well I cannot comment on that..But that sucks, but you are probably better off.

There is no doubt with in my mind that i am better off. Not a single chance on the coldest day in hell that i would ever take her back, or for that matter even wish to speak to her again

I don't blame you..

Oh!

I don't blame you..

I dont back track. X's are X's for a reason. So no need to go back and relive the same mistake as the first time lol

Oh!!! I must remember I am a mod.

In a different time, not so long ago I would have explained my signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back