Yay For Common Sense!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVml1MQwKMs]Gingrich Vs. Liberal Debate Moderator On Rules Of War - YouTube[/ame]

Did he ever explain his answer in the debates that he only made $300,000 from Freddie Mac when it turns out he prolly made closer to $1.6-$1.8 million WillowTree? :eusa_eh:

Also, whats a "European American"? :eusa_eh: Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so proud of that. I'm an American.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did he ever explain his answer in the debates that he only made $300,000 from Freddie Mac when it turns out he prolly made closer to $1.6-$1.8 million WillowTree? :eusa_eh:

Also, whats a "European American"? :eusa_eh: Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so proud of that. I'm an American.

So you think all African Americans should go back to Africa? Welldoyahuh?

Look... Willo supporting who the fuck ever as long as they are Republican... BTW, Newt does not agree with the rule of law.

I still like Newt the best after Ron Paul but my gawd he is quickly looking like another shitty candidate. Newt also likes torture...

No explanation needed because you, like others, have it wrong. He did not say he "only made $300,000" from Freddie. He was asked by one of the moderators about the $300,000 he made in a specific year while working for Freddie. And Newt answered it.

So you have an issue with people referring to themselves as African Americans as well?
How about Native Americans?

I agree with Newt in this, 110%. And did from the start of the issue.

No explanation needed because you, like others, have it wrong. He did not say he "only made $300,000" from Freddie. He was asked by one of the moderators about the $300,000 he made in a specific year while working for Freddie. And Newt answered it.

Okay, if you're going to insist on holding liberals to exact, specific fact instead of letting them make shit up and misinterpret it, we're going to need a new mop around here, for all the frothing and drooling they're going to do.

The truth comes out. This is why WT has "European American" under her username :clap2: She feels left out :(

Seems like most of the audience also agreed with Newt and not the moderator. :D

That does not make the audience right either...

it depends on how you define right in this case.

Right and wrong can not be defined using ones ideology.

They were wrong because a "panel" is not law. Hell, now a President can make a "panel" and say "Tell me I can do this" and void the constitution?

Newt said a panel sayong something makes it law, he is wrong, not up for debate.

Forum List

Back