Yaxley going back to jail

What a great start to the weekend.

Perhaps the thick fucker could take a journalism course while he is there.
Who is Yaxley?

Yaxley is the given name of the activist Tommy Robinson, who is attempting to raise awareness as to the massive and widespread rape of children at the hands of Muslim men. In Rotherham, over a thousand girls have been raped repeatedly by organized Muslim gangs, and that is out of a total metro population of just 300,000 people. the same thing is happening all over Britain, where underaged girls are groomed and then passed around among Muslim been who violate them repeatedly and very cruelly because the girls arete.

Tommy Taint and Vagabond are supporters of these child rapes and so want Tommy Robinson in jail for trying to raise awareness of the widespread nature of the issue. They hope to silence opposition so as to facilitate more child rapes, as they somehow feel superior for doing so.

It is actually worse than that. The local police and government were aware of the problem for many years, and refused to do anything, for fear of being called racist.

One brave local female government worker said something about the massive reports of muslim rapists, and was punished and sent to sensitivity training. Literally. THe rapes continued for years after that point.

Just pulling Aletheophobe's chain. Yaxley would be as safe in prison as any other anti-Muslim RWNJ. Nothing happened to him last two or three times he's been in prison (I lose count).
From my understanding it all depends on where the authorities place him. He could get the shiv at any moment or he might stay alive in a higher security designation. It's all up to the good graces of a government that seems to want him permanently shut up.
Intervention and appeals from other governments might be his strongest defense against outraged Muslim forces.

If that were the case, regardless of the incompetence of our current "government", to have Yaxley killed on prison would only make him a "martyr" to his RWNJ anti-Muslim "followers". If anyone wants him dead, it will be those Fascists who would benefit from his "martyrdom". Blame the Muslims, blah blah.

I find it hard to believe that Fascists are the ones primarily concerned about mass child rape rings in the UK.

And I don't think the Left worries about creating Martyrs, in their attempt to silence opposition. They seem confident in their ability to deal with any anger generated by their policies.

If that were the case, regardless of the incompetence of our current "government", to have Yaxley killed on prison would only make him a "martyr" to his RWNJ anti-Muslim "followers". If anyone wants him dead, it will be those Fascists who would benefit from his "martyrdom". Blame the Muslims, blah blah.
I doubt England is frightened of the human tsunami backlash Robinson/Yaxley's death would cause.
They aren't that smart or care that much. They should be concerned, perhaps. But I bet they aren't.

They seem to expect the citizens to meekly accept whatever shit they pass down onto them.

You see the same arrogance of power in liberals here.

But he hasnt done anything apart from jeopardise the trials. These cases are well known and extensively covered on tv and in the press. People have worked hard to bring these animals to trial and yaxley steps in to try and wreck that. He is a fucking disgrace.
:icon_rolleyes:
Stop and think about that. The "cases are well known and extensively covered on tv and in the press" yet supposedly because this one guy (who the government hates because he is harping on the extent to which the UK has bent over to placate Islamists) took some pictures of grooming gang animals entering a building this whole master plan to eradicate these sex criminals is going to go up in smoke? Really? That's crazy.

Get the fuck out of here! It's absurd to a ridiculous degree and you just line up behind all the other sheep bleating your ass off and you don't even know why. or care. You hate because you are told to hate. Robinson ripped the "plaster" off the Muslim problem England has and the government hates him for it. So you do too.

You have no idea how foolish your claims are.

He makes a good living out of US extremists who are funding his pop star lifestyle.
Sure. He lives just like Justin Bieber. ....if Justin Bieber spent most of his time trying to keep fascist authorities from sending him to prison where Muslim animals can stick a shiv in his back.

But to do that he has to provide them with shock horror stories. A few months inside is jut a part of that.
Again, such bullshit! The plan is to get UK authorities to send him to prison so his stories will sound better? I can't believe you spent five seconds, if that, thinking about what you actually posted and how absurd it sounds.

Number of rape gangs exposed by Tommy Robinson still trending at zero.
Robinson has made the shameful issue of UK authorities turning a blind eye to Muslim rape gangs an international issue and people
can hardly believe such a thing could be true. But it was, and is. and guess who is eager to send Robinson to prison?
The very same system that covered for grooming gangs!

So he, Robinson/Yaxley, has made the whole sordid business of faceless UK bureaucrats covering for grooming gangs a huge issue. We would not be discussing this scandal right now without Tommy Robinson. So for you to claim he has done nothing to expose rape gangs is just idiotic busllshit! It's unbelievably stupid. It's unforgivably
dishonest. Not to make too fine a point but your ignorance is stunning.

I was going to ignore your whole regrettable post but once I saw just how thoroughly foolish and malicious it was
I couldn't help but send this obnoxious turd down the toilet.

What a great start to the weekend.

Perhaps the thick fucker could take a journalism course while he is there.
Who is Yaxley?

Yaxley is the given name of the activist Tommy Robinson, who is attempting to raise awareness as to the massive and widespread rape of children at the hands of Muslim men. In Rotherham, over a thousand girls have been raped repeatedly by organized Muslim gangs, and that is out of a total metro population of just 300,000 people. the same thing is happening all over Britain, where underaged girls are groomed and then passed around among Muslim been who violate them repeatedly and very cruelly because the girls arete.

Tommy Taint and Vagabond are supporters of these child rapes and so want Tommy Robinson in jail for trying to raise awareness of the widespread nature of the issue. They hope to silence opposition so as to facilitate more child rapes, as they somehow feel superior for doing so.

It is actually worse than that. The local police and government were aware of the problem for many years, and refused to do anything, for fear of being called racist.

One brave local female government worker said something about the massive reports of muslim rapists, and was punished and sent to sensitivity training. Literally. THe rapes continued for years after that point.
And they continue to this day for the same reason.

The jailing of Tommy Robinson is being undertaken as a warning to any others who do not wish the rapes to continue.

It's an odd world when those who support the rape of children apply the word "thug" to those who oppose the rape instead of the child rapists, themselves, and where people are accused of being nut jobs for being against child rape instead of supporting it.

Robinson encouraged 'vigilante action'

The judges also rejected Robison's evidence that he had made checks in the court over reporting restrictions as "not credible".

They found that he "quite deliberately" reported on the case, which he had told his viewers was the subject of a reporting restriction.

Dame Victoria said Robinson's right to freedom of expression "could not justify an interference with fair trial rights".

Well there you have it.
I reckon 18 months and out in 9.

The judges also rejected Robison's evidence that he had made checks in the court over reporting restrictions as "not credible".

They found that he "quite deliberately" reported on the case, which he had told his viewers was the subject of a reporting restriction.

Dame Victoria said Robinson's right to freedom of expression "could not justify an interference with fair trial rights".

Well there you have it.

How many other political prisoners in the UK?

Well there you have it.

I dont think there are any.

Well there you have it.

So, Tommy is your first? How many more do you want?

Well there you have it.

He isnt a political prisoner. He broke the law. You know that, everybody knows that. Contempt of court is an offence in the US as well.

Well there you have it.

He isnt a political prisoner. He broke the law. You know that, everybody knows that. Contempt of court is an offence in the US as well.

How many years, did the police, know about rape ring in Rotherham and let it go on?

While Tommy reports on it, and gets arrested in minutes?

Well there you have it.

How many years, did the police, know about rape ring in Rotherham and let it go on?

You seem to be confused. He was commenting on the trial of people who had already been arrested and charged. His actions could have caused a mistrial. The proper journalists followed the rules and did not get arrested. His actions could have caused guilty men to go free. Is that what you want ?

You seem to be confused. He was commenting on the trial of people who had already been arrested and charged. His actions could have caused a mistrial. The proper journalists followed the rules and did not get arrested. His actions could have caused guilty men to go free. Is that what you want ?

Sure. I get it. It is embarrassing to have someone report on the horrors that your policies inflicted on the UK citizens.

Someone doing that, needs arrested far more promptly than mass rapists.

That is your nation. That is what you support.

Sure. I get it. It is embarrassing to have someone report on the horrors that your policies inflicted on the UK citizens.

This explains it very well.

And she is spot on. A fair trial goes back to Magna Carta. It is our right. I suspect it may be a right in your constitution.

And she is spot on. A fair trial goes back to Magna Carta. It is our right. I suspect it may be a right in your constitution.

Where was she when thousands of your nation's young girls were being raped and the cops were looking the other way?

What was Dame Victoria doing about their right to not be raped and tortured and enslaved?

Or does she save herself for the big fights, like locking up reporters?

Where was she when thousands of your nation's young girls were being raped and the cops were looking the other way?

What was Dame Victoria doing about their right to not be raped and tortured and enslaved?

Or does she save herself for the big fights, like locking up reporters?

You are all over the place now. Why dont you explain why the judgement is wrong ?

Yet Tommy was arrested, tried in a kangaroo court a mere few hours later and in jail already by evening.

Only a person who is completely retarded and completely dishonest would possibly think the fix wasn't in.

Forum List

Back