Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

Which is what someone has probably done to you because of the dumb way it looks, and also why you now have a pet peeve about it.

Well sorry KK, that's the way the world is. You walk around dressed like a nincompoop, you'll be reacted to and treated like a nincompoop. If I owned a business and two young men came walking in, one dressed in nice slacks, a button up shirt, belt, and hard soled shoes, and then the other came in wearing wigger pants hanging off the bottom side of his ass, his boxer under wear showing, a white tank top, tennis shoes and steal ring through his lip, I wouldn't even have to TALK to two of them. I'd already KNOW who I was going to give the job to... and it WOULDN'T BE THE LATTER.

So you do your thing... you dress the way you want... but don't get all wigged out when people judge you, because in essence of the situation, you're begging to be judged, and sad part about it is, they're probably going to be right about you in the their judgment. So suck it up... deal with it... you're bringing it on yourself.

Well I wouldn't go to a job interview dressed in my normal clothes.

So in your mind, your abnormal clothes are normal, and normal clothes are abnormal. Are you listening to yourself?

I suggest you look into what context the word normal was used in my sentence. It's fairly obvious that I meant I wouldn't wear the clothes that I usually wear to a job interview. Now whether or not you think the style of clothes I wear is abnormal is simply your opinion. Personally, I think wearing tight pants up to my belly button would be a little abnormal, but there you have it.

Which is what someone has probably done to you because of the dumb way it looks, and also why you now have a pet peeve about it.

Well sorry KK, that's the way the world is. You walk around dressed like a nincompoop, you'll be reacted to and treated like a nincompoop. If I owned a business and two young men came walking in, one dressed in nice slacks, a button up shirt, belt, and hard soled shoes, and then the other came in wearing wigger pants hanging off the bottom side of his ass, his boxer under wear showing, a white tank top, tennis shoes and steal ring through his lip, I wouldn't even have to TALK to two of them. I'd already KNOW who I was going to give the job to... and it WOULDN'T BE THE LATTER.

So you do your thing... you dress the way you want... but don't get all wigged out when people judge you, because in essence of the situation, you're begging to be judged, and sad part about it is, they're probably going to be right about you in the their judgment. So suck it up... deal with it... you're bringing it on yourself.

Well I wouldn't go to a job interview dressed in my normal clothes.

So in your mind, your abnormal clothes are normal, and normal clothes are abnormal. Are you listening to yourself?

Who shat in your cereal this morning?

Are you reading the intolerant shit you write after yourself? You are really bashing this guy for no reason. And I don't like the "pants hangin' off ones' balls" fashion either, however, I acknowledge everyone's right to wear what the fuck ever they want. Even if he wanted to wear an oversized swastika paired with pink tutu it'd be ok with me.

Who the fuck cares.

Now, for a cultural break ... I love this song :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbVtbc_XzrI]YouTube - "Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy[/ame]

Wiggas are white people fronting like gangsters.

I am not white, therefor would not fall into the category which i have been placed in.

Glad to see the people on here have personality, that goes along ways. I think ill fit in here just fine.

But again, so that people don't emberrass themselves, never claimed to be a 'G'.

But as always it is so evident that people will see what they want themselves to see regardless of what is true. So ill continue to let the posts flow and enjoy the picture that you guys are slowly painting of myself.

side note - any fans of hip-hop?

New member fuckstyck keeps embarrassing himself.

This is so sad.

Oh, shut your intolerant piehole! :doubt:

I don't know whether to verbally abuse you now or pos rep you.

Decisions. Decisions.

I try not to stereotype people. The collective mindset is ugly and I don't really want anything to do with it.

And yet you go out of your way to dress the part?

Heh. You sound like every other teenager.. "I'm just being me"...

Well I'm 21, so not technically a teenager. But I don't worry about "just being me," I suppose. I just wear what I like and am comfortable in.

So, then what is it about your pants hanging half way around your knees caused you to "like" it, and what about it is "comfortable"? I know if my pants even feel a little too big, I go buy some that fit, or spend half my day hiking them up, which is NOT conducive to a productive day.

Which leads me to another question, why do you guys walk like apes when you're wearing them, and try to hold them up while you're walking?

And yet you go out of your way to dress the part?

Heh. You sound like every other teenager.. "I'm just being me"...

Well I'm 21, so not technically a teenager. But I don't worry about "just being me," I suppose. I just wear what I like and am comfortable in.

So, then what is it about your pants hanging half way around your knees caused you to "like" it, and what about it is "comfortable"? I know if my pants even feel a little too big, I go buy some that fit, or spend half my day hiking them up, which is NOT conducive to a productive day.

Which leads me to another question, why do you guys walk like apes when you're wearing them, and try to hold them up while you're walking?

As already stated in this thread I don't wear my pants down to my knees, and I also wear a belt so they're not falling down all day.

I know you're already aware that what I just said above is what the vast majority think. So why you willfully do that to yourself is beyond me. Unless you're on one of those FTW, rebellious, youth kicks. You do it BECAUSE you know people don't like it. For some odd reason, that pleases you.

I'm glad this was said. Because I would have to agree with Pale 100% here. (what i am agreeing with is that this is the majorities view)

Thing is Pale ol' buddy, youre insults, youre immaculate observations and agruements for a horrible dress fashion, don't pose for anything less significant then you're opinion.
Yes, some will agree with you and some will not. Point is, outside the context of this conversation, the whole thread means nothing.

So here's where I'm going with this.

i'm a hip-hop nigga. Which means, in simpliar terms, I AM NOT A COMFORMIST.

Truth is, I have tons of clothes and go out with different outfits. One day I'll wear straight, lean, fit jeans. Just because baggy clothes won't look good with it. Other days ill take a baggy look. from the two, saggin is personally more comfortable as opposed to having my balls squished with denim. (Who cares right)

Now, most people agree with you because most people are comformists. Hip-hop in it's early years was about going against the grain. Saying, "fuck white america", "fuck looking proper for societies standards", "fuck mainstream music" ect. ect. This was the mindstate then, and this is mine.

Point is I do whatever I want and don't take nothing from no one.

To me Pale, you symbolozie 'White America' (regardless if you're white or not)
Because of this, you are less likely to rebel against authority, do as you please, and instead of what's personally better for you, you'll seek or praise what's better for society as a whole. and that's PERFECT for people like me.

you see, I rob people, what we call 'Marks', like you. You were the guy that i sold a fake $9,000 paneri watch to in Singapore for $3,000. You were also the guy who when we ran into his house at gun point, said, "dont hurt me just take everything you want!". You were also the business owner who gave us not only the long days profits out the cash register, but the several months of profits he kept in his safe. You see, you do what's ethical, what's demanded by society to be a good, civil, person. And i'm the guy who takes advantage and exploits all of those subjective terms, bathing in all its splender.

So as you might have made yourself and others laugh over something that was pointless over the computer, in the end, I will have the last laugh over something that's economically beneficial in the streets.... laughing all the way to the bank.

and you can come here and say "only two things will happen to you, you'll either die or go to jail" - again, another pure example of how this nigga is a product of societies conditioning (can't even say anything original). While that might be true, so is the fact that I am not dead. and that I am not in jail. Even if one of those were to happen, still doesnt change the fact that there are others like me. So maybe i will go to jail or die then ill be like "damn i shouldve listened to that mark on the internet"

"Nine to Five is how you survive
I aint tryna survive
I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it a lot" - Jay-Z: Reasonable Doubt - 'Can I Live'

untill then i'll just keep on reading your words as frivolous condensation straight off laptop that you paid for. Funny thing is, we do all this shit and then get praised for it by white suburban kids (who are the future of america) who buy all those dirty hip-hop CD's. I LOVE IT <333333

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3U3R3b1dOg[/ame]

Last edited:
All the gangstas I know are dying by the minute.

Since my son's best friend blew his own brains out, one of (the dead boy's) other friends is dead from alcohol poisoning, one is in jail for murder, and the gf of the boy who got killed accidentally ran over her own kid the other day.

They're a charming bunch.

Now, most people agree with you because most people are comformists. Hip-hop in it's early years was about going against the grain. Saying, "fuck white america", "fuck looking proper for societies standards", "fuck mainstream music" ect. ect. This was the mindstate then, and this is mine.

So, you're conforming, by not conforming?

LMAO.

you see, I rob people, what we call 'Marks', like you. You were the guy that i sold a fake $9,000 paneri watch to in Singapore for $3,000. You were also the guy who when we ran into his house at gun point, said, "dont hurt me just take everything you want!". You were also the business owner who gave us not only the long days profits out the cash register, but the several months of profits he kept in his safe. You see, you do what's ethical, what's demanded by society to be a good, civil, person. And i'm the guy who takes advantage and exploits all of those subjective terms, bathing in all its splender.
Why do I doubt the veracity of this? :eusa_think:

Oh. Probably because anybody rich enough to travel to Singapore wouldn't need to pull two-bit stunts like robbing grocery stores.

What's funny and entertaining is watching people trying to solve a puzzle with missing pieces.

I never once been to singapore, but this nigga up here thinks so.

as well as the mother's whos sons friend blew out his brain - i've never been a gang member or claimed to be a gangster, yet she thinks so.

it's like a scientist obseving a monkey putting together a puzzle.

All the gangstas I know are dying by the minute.

Since my son's best friend blew his own brains out, one of (the dead boy's) other friends is dead from alcohol poisoning, one is in jail for murder, and the gf of the boy who got killed accidentally ran over her own kid the other day.

They're a charming bunch.

Factoid: it takes 100 tons of human hamburger to make one Hip Hop star.

I know you're already aware that what I just said above is what the vast majority think. So why you willfully do that to yourself is beyond me. Unless you're on one of those FTW, rebellious, youth kicks. You do it BECAUSE you know people don't like it. For some odd reason, that pleases you.

I'm glad this was said. Because I would have to agree with Pale 100% here. (what i am agreeing with is that this is the majorities view)

Thing is Pale ol' buddy, youre insults, youre immaculate observations and agruements for a horrible dress fashion, don't pose for anything less significant then you're opinion.
Yes, some will agree with you and some will not. Point is, outside the context of this conversation, the whole thread means nothing.

So here's where I'm going with this.

i'm a hip-hop nigga. Which means, in simpliar terms, I AM NOT A COMFORMIST.

Truth is, I have tons of clothes and go out with different outfits. One day I'll wear straight, lean, fit jeans. Just because baggy clothes won't look good with it. Other days ill take a baggy look. from the two, saggin is personally more comfortable as opposed to having my balls squished with denim. (Who cares right)

Point is I do whatever I want and don't take nothing from no one.

To me Pale, you symbolozie 'White America' (regardless if you're white or not)
Because of this, you are less likely to rebel against authority, do as you please, and instead of what's personally better for you, you'll seek or praise what's better for society as a whole. and that's PERFECT for people like me.

So as you might have made yourself and others laugh over something that was pointless over the computer, in the end, I will have the last laugh over something that's economically beneficial in the streets.... laughing all the way to the bank.

and you can come here and say "only two things will happen to you, you'll either die or go to jail" - again, another pure example of how this nigga is a product of societies conditioning (can't even say anything original). While that might be true, so is the fact that I am not dead. and that I am not in jail. Even if one of those were to happen, still doesnt change the fact that there are others like me. So maybe i will go to jail or die then ill be like "damn i shouldve listened to that mark on the internet"

"Nine to Five is how you survive
I aint tryna survive
I'm tryna live it to the limit and love it a lot" - Jay-Z: Reasonable Doubt - 'Can I Live'

untill then i'll just keep on reading your words as frivolous condensation straight off laptop that you paid for. Funny thing is, we do all this shit and then get praised for it by white suburban kids (who are the future of america) who buy all those dirty hip-hop CD's. I LOVE IT <333333

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3U3R3b1dOg]YouTube - MOP - Ante Up[/ame]

Hey twat,
You couldn't be more wrong about Pale and I guarantee that if you would try any of the chicken shit you mention on him, you would find out exactly what dead feels like. All it will take is for you to misjudge the "mark" as you have done here, it will definitely be the last time you do. What punks like you don't understand is we "marks" are tired of ass wipes like you and we are armed, you will die bloody and not necessarily quickly. How funny will it be to lose your sad little life over a lousy laptop you attempt to lift from the wrong person.
Come to Texas and try that chicken shit, I won't give you a day before you get your tiny little dick shot off. What a joke you are.

i lol'd.

another tough guy personal.

nigga if i go down i got 10 guys taking you down, and you'd be another homicidal statistic.

regardless if i die or not there will always be another one like me making casualties out of marks like you. wether you go down with your pride or not in gun fire, you're going down buddy.

but that hasn't happened and i dont there's no reason to believe that it will. i do what i do well.

Forum List

Back