Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

I don't worry about what they do for a living.

Then why are you so worried about how people are responding in this thread?

I take it a bit personally when people try to make what other people are wearing a big issue when it doesn't mean a thing. I sag my pants and I doubt anyone on this board would have been able to typecast me like that based on my posts.

You sure they're not just sagging because of all the bullshit you're carrying around?

And..while we're at it.. What IS the point? We don't want to see your underwear. Is it really so hard to wear clothes that fit?

Then why are you so worried about how people are responding in this thread?

I take it a bit personally when people try to make what other people are wearing a big issue when it doesn't mean a thing. I sag my pants and I doubt anyone on this board would have been able to typecast me like that based on my posts.

You sure they're not just sagging because of all the bullshit you're carrying around?

And..while we're at it.. What IS the point? We don't want to see your underwear. Is it really so hard to wear clothes that fit?

If you don't want to see somebody's underwear then don't look.

Kind of hard NOT to when your pants are around your knees.

Care to address the rest of my questions, or are you just going to skirt them?

No, I really don't care to to be honest. Why do you wear what you wear?

I wear what I wear to work because it shows professionalism. I wear what I wear on weekends because it's comfortable.

Why do you wear pants down around your knees? And are you actually going to tell me it's professional and/or comfortable?

I wear what I wear to work because it shows professionalism. I wear what I wear on weekends because it's comfortable.

Why do you wear pants down around your knees? And are you actually going to tell me it's professional and/or comfortable?

I don't personally wear my pants down to my knees, but I wear what I do because it's comfortable. But people wear what they wear because they choose to. What does it matter what reason they do? What if I said I don't want to have to see people in professional clothes that you say you wear during the week? Would you stop wearing them or would you tell me to mind my own business?

How's the saying go? "Judge not, lest ye be judged"?

I don't personally wear my pants down to my knees, but I wear what I do because it's comfortable. But people wear what they wear because they choose to. What does it matter what reason they do? What if I said I don't want to have to see people in professional clothes that you say you wear during the week? Would you stop wearing them or would you tell me to mind my own business?

When your underwear are flapping in the breeze right in front of me in the local mall, it IS my business.

But, you're right.. If you want to look like some hooptey fuck waste of life, that's all on you. Just don't get pissy when people stereotype you as such.

What are you going to stereotype me as? A responsible, professional individual? God, no. Not that.

When your underwear are flapping in the breeze right in front of me in the local mall, it IS my business.

But, you're right.. If you want to look like some hooptey fuck waste of life, that's all on you. Just don't get pissy when people stereotype you as such.

What are you going to stereotype me as? A responsible, professional individual? God, no. Not that.

I try not to stereotype people. The collective mindset is ugly and I don't really want anything to do with it.

I try not to stereotype people. The collective mindset is ugly and I don't really want anything to do with it.

And yet you go out of your way to dress the part?

Heh. You sound like every other teenager.. "I'm just being me"...

Kevin

How about tatts and piercings?

What you got? Just curious

And yet you go out of your way to dress the part?

Heh. You sound like every other teenager.. "I'm just being me"...

Well I'm 21, so not technically a teenager. But I don't worry about "just being me," I suppose. I just wear what I like and am comfortable in.

Well I judge, because others judge me, and my judgment of anyone that hangs his pants off his ass with his under wear and ass cheeks hanging out is a moron and a punk. It has to be the most idiotic dress fad in history. It's almost as if the people that do it just decided... "hey, I'm going to try and look as stupid as I possibly can the way I dress."

Well I judge, because others judge me, and my judgment of anyone that hangs his pants off his ass with his under wear and ass cheeks hanging out is a moron and a punk. It has to be the most idiotic dress fad in history. It's almost as if the people that do it just decided... "hey, I'm going to try and look as stupid as I possibly can the way I dress."

Well good for you.

Well good for you.

I know you're already aware that what I just said above is what the vast majority think. So why you willfully do that to yourself is beyond me. Unless you're on one of those FTW, rebellious, youth kicks. You do it BECAUSE you know people don't like it. For some odd reason, that pleases you.

Well good for you.

I know you're already aware that what I just said above is what the vast majority think. So why you willfully do that to yourself is beyond me. Unless you're on one of those FTW, rebellious, youth kicks. You do it BECAUSE you know people don't like it. For some odd reason, that pleases you.

Well as already stated in this thread I simply wear what I like and what I'm comfortable in. If the rest of the world has a problem with it then it's simply their problem. But I don't have a problem addressing the situation when people try to irrationally insult somebody based on what they're wearing.

Well good for you.

Well as already stated in this thread I simply wear what I like and what I'm comfortable in. If the rest of the world has a problem with it then it's simply their problem. But I don't have a problem addressing the situation when people try to irrationally insult somebody based on what they're wearing.

Which is what someone has probably done to you because of the dumb way it looks, and also why you now have a pet peeve about it.

Well sorry KK, that's the way the world is. You walk around dressed like a nincompoop, you'll be reacted to and treated like a nincompoop. If I owned a business and two young men came walking in, one dressed in nice slacks, a button up shirt, belt, and hard soled shoes, and then the other came in wearing wigger pants hanging off the bottom side of his ass, his boxer under wear showing, a white tank top, tennis shoes and steal ring through his lip, I wouldn't even have to TALK to two of them. I'd already KNOW who I was going to give the job to... and it WOULDN'T BE THE LATTER.

So you do your thing... you dress the way you want... but don't get all wigged out when people judge you, because in essence of the situation, you're begging to be judged, and sad part about it is, they're probably going to be right about you in the their judgment. So suck it up... deal with it... you're bringing it on yourself.

I never did get the whole 'pants half way down the ass with the drawers sticking out' thing. I say, toss the pants and just walk around in yer drawers. Why do it half-assed . . . if your gonna give a peek pony up and give us the whole show.

Which is what someone has probably done to you because of the dumb way it looks, and also why you now have a pet peeve about it.

Well sorry KK, that's the way the world is. You walk around dressed like a nincompoop, you'll be reacted to and treated like a nincompoop. If I owned a business and two young men came walking in, one dressed in nice slacks, a button up shirt, belt, and hard soled shoes, and then the other came in wearing wigger pants hanging off the bottom side of his ass, his boxer under wear showing, a white tank top, tennis shoes and steal ring through his lip, I wouldn't even have to TALK to two of them. I'd already KNOW who I was going to give the job to... and it WOULDN'T BE THE LATTER.

So you do your thing... you dress the way you want... but don't get all wigged out when people judge you, because in essence of the situation, you're begging to be judged, and sad part about it is, they're probably going to be right about you in the their judgment. So suck it up... deal with it... you're bringing it on yourself.

Well I wouldn't go to a job interview dressed in my normal clothes.

Well I wouldn't go to a job interview dressed in my normal clothes.

So in your mind, your abnormal clothes are normal, and normal clothes are abnormal. Are you listening to yourself?

Wiggas are white people fronting like gangsters.

I am not white, therefor would not fall into the category which i have been placed in.

Glad to see the people on here have personality, that goes along ways. I think ill fit in here just fine.

But again, so that people don't emberrass themselves, never claimed to be a 'G'.

But as always it is so evident that people will see what they want themselves to see regardless of what is true. So ill continue to let the posts flow and enjoy the picture that you guys are slowly painting of myself.

side note - any fans of hip-hop?

New member fuckstyck keeps embarrassing himself.

This is so sad.

Oh, shut your intolerant piehole! :doubt:

Forum List

Back