Wuss Hood Wid It Yall

If someone said they were Amish, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a farmer, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a businessman, you'd know what they were wearing... etc., etc., etc.. So when this little PUNK comes on here with this nigga, gangsta act, it doesn't take a genius to figure what he's wearing. That is if he is what he say's he is. He might be putting on an act just to fuck with people here, and then he might not. If he is just fucking with people, he can fuck off. If he isn't, then the nigga gangsta thingie is pathetic. He needs to get a fucking life.

And? Why are you worried about what he's wearing?

And? Show me where I said I was "worried" about it?

Don't play fucking games man. I made a point, and it's got nothing to do with being worried about jack shit.

If you weren't worried about it you wouldn't have felt the need to bring it up.

wuss hood wid it yall

im 19 years old, probably the youngest on the board.

Think of me as a hood philosopher.. Lol the mentality is very gangsta.

Fact is, my kind would never be thought to be on a board like this, let alone on the internet. But im a different breed

anyways, i plan on staying active and devolping good relationships and exchanging in deep conversation.

that's my aim, hope this to be an honorable community.

О чем трахании Вас говорят?

I think people around here are a little too preoccupied with what other people are wearing, especially when they can't even see them.

If someone said they were Amish, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a farmer, you'd know what they were wearing. If they told you they were a businessman, you'd know what they were wearing... etc., etc., etc.. So when this little PUNK comes on here with this nigga, gangsta act, it doesn't take a genius to figure what he's wearing. That is if he is what he say's he is. He might be putting on an act just to fuck with people here, and then he might not. If he is just fucking with people, he can fuck off. If he isn't, then the nigga gangsta thingie is pathetic. He needs to get a fucking life.
meng if dis wuh n da streetz i be straight dippin
ya girl peep da steeze n den i be straight hittin
the swag is superb dont trip on my fit
niggas talk bold on the computer, n da streetz dey aint shid
but if this were in the streetz dere's sumthin u should know-tho
I shoot so many clips I'll take ya whole crew photo

And? Why are you worried about what he's wearing?

Don't play fucking games man. I made a point, and it's got nothing to do with being worried about jack shit.

Well, dumbass, I wasn't the first to bring it up... which actually is a moot point regardless. There still is no indication given anywhere where anyone said they were "worried."

Get yourself a dictionary, look up "worried," then maybe you'll learn how to properly apply it to a subject.

We need different perspectives to make this place worth reading.

Looking forward to seeing the world through your point of view.

I think people around here are a little too preoccupied with what other people are wearing, especially when they can't even see them.

meng if dis wuh n da streetz i be straight dippin
ya girl peep da steeze n den i be straight hittin
the swag is superb dont trip on my fit
niggas talk bold on the computer, n da streetz dey aint shid
but if this were in the streetz dere's sumthin u should know-tho
I shoot so many clips I'll take ya whole crew photo

Translator3DBox30.jpg

Well, dumbass, I wasn't the first to bring it up... which actually is a moot point regardless. There still is no indication given anywhere where anyone said they were "worried."

Get yourself a dictionary, look up "worried," then maybe you'll learn how to properly apply it to a subject.

Well, bud, if the shoe fits wear it. I wasn't referring to anybody in particular when I made the post about people making fun of what he's wearing, just in general. You decided to respond and put yourself in that camp. One can only come to the conclusion that you are indeed worried about what he's wearing.

Well, bud, if the shoe fits wear it. I wasn't referring to anybody in particular when I made the post about people making fun of what he's wearing, just in general. You decided to respond and put yourself in that camp. One can only come to the conclusion that you are indeed worried about what he's wearing.

Well, at least now we can isolate the problem. You've come to the wrong conclusion. No big shock there though. You just wanted something to whine about. What's the matter? Your boss been ridden your ass a little heavy lately? A little too much pent up anxiety there son? Well, you'll get over, hopefully. I mean you don't want sound like you're suffering from PMS all the time... do you?

Last edited:

So... If you see someone covered in tattoos from head to foot, body piercings all over, shaved head, ratty, torn clothes, clutching a bottle of booze, do you assume hes a doctor? Or do you profile him based on set of common factors?

Dude came in sounding like some uneducated little hooptey-fuck, and that's what he's going to get treated like - right down to the assumption that his pants are hanging off his ass and he doesn't know how to pull them up.

So... If you see someone covered in tattoos from head to foot, body piercings all over, shaved head, ratty, torn clothes, clutching a bottle of booze, do you assume hes a doctor? Or do you profile him based on set of common factors?

Dude came in sounding like some uneducated little hooptey-fuck, and that's what he's going to get treated like - right down to the assumption that his pants are hanging off his ass and he doesn't know how to pull them up.

Oh... now Shat... now YOU'RE "worried" about his clothes too... :eusa_eh:

Well, at least now we can isolate the problem. You've come to the wrong conclusion. No big shock there though. You just wanted to something to whine about. What's the matter? Your boss been ridden your ass a little heavy lately? A little too much pent up anxiety there son? Well, you'll get over, hopefully. I mean you don't want sound like you're suffering from PMS all the time... do you?

Wow you got me.

I don't worry about what they do for a living.

Oh... now Shat... now YOU'RE "worried" about his clothes too... :eusa_eh:

Obviously.

so... If you see someone covered in tattoos from head to foot, body piercings all over, shaved head, ratty, torn clothes, clutching a bottle of booze, do you assume hes a doctor? Or do you profile him based on set of common factors?

oh... Now shat... Now you're "worried" about his clothes too... :eusa_eh:

obviously.
B-o-l-o-g-n-a.

Last edited:

Then why are you so worried about how people are responding in this thread?

Then why are you so worried about how people are responding in this thread?

I take it a bit personally when people try to make what other people are wearing a big issue when it doesn't mean a thing. I sag my pants and I doubt anyone on this board would have been able to typecast me like that based on my posts.

Forum List

Back