Hello - I am new here

germanguy

VIP Member
Hello !
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself !

I am a guy from germany wanting to see and lurk and discuss.
Glad to meet you all !

Regards
the germanguy

Hello !

Glad to meet you all !

Regards
the germanguy

Welcome, what's your experience with your health care in Germany?? I would be interested to hear about it.

I'm 1/2 German but cannot write in German. Welcome (family from Lauf)

Hello !

Glad to meet you all !

Regards
the germanguy

Welcome, what's your experience with your health care in Germany?? I would be interested to hear about it.
I was admitted to a German Hospital in Frankfurt...bad experience

Hello !

Glad to meet you all !

Regards
the germanguy

Cool I'm glad to have someone from outside the USA to discuss our political situations with. Its always good to get a viewpoint not clouded by our country's inane political positions.

Hello !

Glad to meet you all !

Regards
the germanguy

What was your bad experience, and how is it that they pay for their healthcare over there? A little more information please.

Does Du Hast, mean, "you hate" or "you have"? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXtARiul590]YouTube - Du Hast - Rammstein Lyrics and English Translation[/ame]

Welcome to USMB :beer:

One of my best friend in high school was an exchange student from Germany. His last name was Morgner, I sometimes wonder if he came back here and became a citizen

What was your bad experience, and how is it that they pay for their healthcare over there? A little more information please.
I cannot help you with their health-care payments but they do pay 60 percent or more in taxes. They are even taxed if they have a fireplace. England taxes for having screens on your windows.

Since I was American with Tri-Care prime insurance they had scheduled surgery for me (unnecessary) The wing I was on was a lock fucking ward. Like we put crazy people in. I got out of there escaped really. I hid my clothes under my gown, asked the nurse if I can go down stairs to get coffee and she buzzed the door open for me. I went outside and hid until I saw my husband coming. I told him I'm not going back. (IV lead still in my arm) I went to Military hospital, they did test, turned out no surgery was called for and they warned me to never let anyone say I needed it for that. If I didn't escape they were going to take my entire COLON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On my 2nd day there a nurse came in to tidy up my bed and he said to me "You look worse then when you came in last night" I knew that had to be true because that hospital just didn't suit me.

'Ich bin ein Berliner'

jfk_speech_lch_bin_ein_berliner_1_1.jpg

Welcome!

IcanspeakGerman. AllyouhavetodoistakeEnglish andcramallthewordstogether.

Germanspeakaboutfivewordsaday.

oh...and you also have to sound like your hacking up phlegm.

hoben-see means do you have

Sie haben dieses Recht meist, according to google translate

Some insist on saying "du hast" means "you hate", unless google has it wrong :confused:

Maybe our new member can put this question to rest for us

Forum List

Back