WTF??!! WMD's after all!!!!

Well Saddam didn't kill all those Kurds with his good looks.

I never thought he had nuclear weapons but I knew he had chemical because he used them on the Kurds.

He also ingnored the UN after his Kuwait debacle.

I didn't agree with invading Iraq but I could understand it. WMD's aren't anything to take lightly especially when in the hands of a psycho like Saddam and his minions.

Unlike August West above says, age of the item is irrelevant.

From 2006-
Hundreds of WMDs discovered in Iraq
Published: 06/21/2006 at 10:39 PM

The U.S. has located some 500 chemical weapons in Iraq since 2003 with more likely to be found, according to two Republican members of Congress trumpeting a newly declassified portion of a government report.

“We have found weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, chemical weapons,” Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa., said at an afternoon news conference.

Santorum read from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, which noted: “Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq’s pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist.”

The Pennsylvania senator, who appeared with Rep. Pete Hoekstra, R-Mich., chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, outlined six key points contained in the unclassified overview:

Read more at Hundreds of WMDs discovered in Iraq

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq Pentagon says - CNN.com

So papers in the au & uk reported, as well as Fox, yet Bush lied?
Senators reported it? Yet Bush lied?

All the majors did report the removal of the yellowcake, but it was either ignored, or the Dems and libs claimed it didn't count.

If everyone doesn't see they were sucker punched for an agenda now, well I guess denial is indeed a river in Egypt.

US Troops Treated for Poisoning by Mustard Gas WAR ON IRAQ EXPERTS BELIEVE THEY MAY HAVE FOUND CRUCIAL NERVE AGENTS by Dougherty Hugh Muir Hugh - The Evening Standard London England April 8 2003 Online Research Library Questia

I never thought he had nuclear weapons but I knew he had chemical because he used them on the Kurds.

I didn't agree with invading Iraq but I could understand it. WMD's aren't anything to take lightly especially when in the hands of a psycho like Saddam and his minions.
Exactly, people forget we went into Iraq because saddam ignored and outright violated UN sanctions.
Has Israel ever ignored UN resolutions? Dozens of times but we send them money, we don`t bomb them.

And most Dem politicians were for the invasion and voted for it, agreeing they were a threat before it became politically expediant to deny they ever supported it. One thing I find about Dem politicians? They will lie whenever they find it politically prudent to do so. Am I saying that some in the GOP won't do the same? No, but we usually find them out and vote them out. Any politician that lies without good national security reasons,is scum in my book.

So you`re claiming it was Clinton who ordered the invasion of Iraq? A lot of politicians talked tough in 1998 but one man and one man alone was responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people and it wasn`t Bill Clinton.

This isn't about Israel, but those resolutions, most vetoed by the US, and go against the security interests of Israel.

Exactly, people forget we went into Iraq because saddam ignored and outright violated UN sanctions.
Has Israel ever ignored UN resolutions? Dozens of times but we send them money, we don`t bomb them.

That he did. All nineteen resolutions.

We went into Iraq after every major intelligence agency in the world said he had WMD's. Every one.

Saddam sure killed over five thousand Kurds with something and it wasn't conventional weapons.

We know Iraq had chemical weapons all along because we sold them to them.

You're a lying sack of shit. Saddam got his chemical weapons formulas from the Russians and set up his own manufacturing facilites at al-Muthanna, which was just overrun by ISIS...great eh? Now when we have to go back in we'll be facing 2,500 rockets loaded with some nasty stuff. It should also be remembered that Saddam's more lethal weapons were rounded up and run over the Syrian border by Putin's Spetsnaz before we invaded in 2003. Those weapons were there, we knew they were there, 3rd ID all wore ABC protection in that heat to avoid them....luckily Saddam's forces didn't use what they still had deployed against us.

We went into Iraq after every major intelligence agency in the world said he had WMD's. Every one.

Saddam sure killed over five thousand Kurds with something and it wasn't conventional weapons.
He used mustard gas twice, one time on the Kurds in Iraq.

It's fascinating, the psychological need to be hysterical that so many conservatives have, and the rich fantasy life they develop to order to meet that need.

And it was FRANCE who was tipping off the Iraqis where the inspectors were headed the next day so they could be moved. Why we have anything to do with those stinking cowards is beyond me.

It's fascinating, the psychological need to be hysterical that so many conservatives have, and the rich fantasy life they develop to order to meet that need.
It is fascinating how totally out of touch with reality and delusional libtards are.

Forum List

Back