WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

Finally a smart post holy shit I'm guessing you're not a right winger....you sound too smart to be one

Birds of a feather.. Smart post= Advocating for shooting film directors you disagree with. LMFAO You're such a goob! OMG

BecauseIknow is trying to gobble up franco's sperm.

How friggen obvious can you get.

I've seen this game before.

You can't handle this on your own so you've got to call on your alter-ego.

franco has been on my ignore list for months.

This little Nancy is about to go to the list as well.

Good idea! Thanks..

Finally a smart post holy shit I'm guessing you're not a right winger....you sound too smart to be one

Birds of a feather.. Smart post= Advocating for shooting film directors you disagree with. LMFAO You're such a goob! OMG

I said his reference to third world as smart not the shooting part but ya the movie producer is a dumb ass that needs to be slapped with cock or something :lol::lol:

Anyone who thinks franco is smart has his head so far up his ass he has to fart to clear his mind.

I said his reference to third world as smart not the shooting part but ya the movie producer is a dumb ass that needs to be slapped with cock or something :lol::lol:

Anyone who thinks franco is smart has his head so far up his ass he has to fart to clear his mind.

Yeah because you're the smart guy who doesn't knew the difference between wahabi and Shia and claims the Iranian president is Wahhabi ahahahahahah :lmao::lmao::

I , not too long ago, saw this posted on my FB page by Michelle Malkin. Good LORD what's going on in that mess up oreo head of Obamas? Today, we had NBC being totally "over" 9/11 and being pigs with that pig Kardashin rather than reflect and observe the moment of silence....then this pig Barry O apologizing to his "brethern" why?

oh lookie here they can't even spk english on twitter : via twitter

US Embassy CairoVerified ‏@USEmbassyCairo

نظرا لوجود تظاهرات فان قسم التأشيرات سوف يكون مغلق يوم الاربعا ء12 سبتمبر. نرجو انتظار المزيد من المعلومات

Retweet
Favorite

9/11 is a day for us to reflect and these bunch of monkeys are apologizing to the enemy? yeah I said it! THE ENEMY! Nothing good ever came from Middle East. NOTHIng!
And we all bonded as a nation to fight these animals days, weeks, and months after the attacks, only to see a weakling took over America. And now WE are the enemy of Obama.
Read that Patriot Act(oh yeah congress renewed it and beefed it up) read on Internet safety(yeah Obama wants to beef that up by Executive order) and Muslim brotherhood in the White house.(oh yeah Obama invited them here next couple of weeks)
This man is not a POTUS of the state he is the ENEMY of the state, he absolutely hates America, isn't Christian(I think he is an Athiest or Agnostic) and is living the Father's dreams as per his book.

I , not too long ago, saw this posted on my FB page by Michelle Malkin. Good LORD what's going on in that mess up oreo head of Obamas? Today, we had NBC being totally "over" 9/11 and being pigs with that pig Kardashin rather than reflect and observe the moment of silence....then this pig Barry O apologizing to his "brethern" why?

نظرا لوجود تظاهرات فان قسم التأشيرات سوف يكون مغلق يوم الاربعا ء12 سبتمبر. نرجو انتظار المزيد من المعلومات

Retweet
Favorite

9/11 is a day for us to reflect and these bunch of monkeys are apologizing to the enemy? yeah I said it! THE ENEMY! Nothing good ever came from Middle East. NOTHIng!
And we all bonded as a nation to fight these animals days, weeks, and months after the attacks, only to see a weakling took over America. And now WE are the enemy of Obama.
Read that Patriot Act(oh yeah congress renewed it and beefed it up) read on Internet safety(yeah Obama wants to beef that up by Executive order) and Muslim brotherhood in the White house.(oh yeah Obama invited them here next couple of weeks)
This man is not a POTUS of the state he is the ENEMY of the state, he absolutely hates America, isn't Christian(I think he is an Athiest or Agnostic) and is living the Father's dreams as per his book.

Translation: Wednesday September 4 they got the info or some thing like that and went with orders

Yeah because you're the smart guy who doesn't knew the difference between wahabi and Shia and claims the Iranian president is Wahhabi ahahahahahah :lmao::lmao::

Actually I do know the difference.

But like I said, who gives a fuck anyway.

You try explaining it to most Americans and you'll get a blank stare.

They could give a flying fuck. Your act is pretty silly to most of us because when you think about it......who the fuck cares.

You can go around calling yourselves Sponge Bob Square pants and it wouldn't matter a damn.

Last edited:

Retweet
Favorite

Obama doesn't want matters of state interfering with his campaign or his parties.

They could give a flying fuck. Your act is pretty silly to most of us because when you think about it......who the fuck cares.

You can go around calling yourselves Sponge Bob Square pants and it wouldn't matter a damn.

You aren't we'll educated in that field so don't go around calling others stupid

Translation: No, it's not in the Bible, but we just like to make things up and pretend that it's in there. :lol:

Freedom of choice is in the Bible.

Freedom to open your mouth and make a fool of yourself is a God given right.

Reeeeeeaaaaaly? :eusa_eh:

"choose you this day whom ye will serve" Joshua 24:14

"¶Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways." Proverbs 3:31

"I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me." Psalms 119:30

"Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts." Psalms 119:173

"Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good." Job 34:4

I think that's enough to support freedom of choice in the Bible, but I will add one more:

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8:32

Freedom is a Biblical concept.

Many won't agree with you that its god given....and remember freedom of speech doesn't allow you to provoke a huge population by demonizkng their religion.

Like is said if a Saudi shehikh made a movie about Jesus was a hobo and a pig who lied with magic and opened it in US theatres would Americans not be flipping out??

Would they be storming embassies?

didn't think so.

No they would be kilimg Muslim Americans

Yet, we havent done that yet. Wonder why?

You aren't we'll educated in that field so don't go around calling others stupid

What Sponge Bob or Islam?

Right now I could give two shits about Islam........and pricks like you are going to make sure that nobody wants to study it.

I even studied some Arabic because it was required for my job. Learned it from an Lebanese and a Palestinian teacher. We chased off the the Lebanese teacher. He couldn't handle us rough rude-assed American soldiers. I guess he got so pissed that we knew a language he couldn't understand that he just up and walked out and never came back. I actually liked the guy to be honest......and he wasn't a prick like you.

Lmao in the middle east climbing up a wall and throwing a flag down is not considered violent lol. They aren't pussies there it takes a bit more for it to be violence

Oh. So because Muslims are even more violent than this on a daily basis, this is no big deal.

Ill stick with the Prince of Peace.

Where have Muslims made a movie portraying Jesus as a pig, killer, hobo static magical....and have a scene of hi, having sex?

The piss Christ is nothing compared to a movie targeting Islam

Coptic Christians are being crucified in Islamic countries, you do realize this don't you? Possessing a Bible is punishable by death.

Stop being such a pussy.

No one is being crucified you idiot....those were Rightwing nutjob websites spreading a rigor dumbass....and I though you asshole rightwingers think Arab are scum? Right?

You know these coptics are brown Arabs, how much you care now?

Protests against coptics happened when they killed one of their woman for converting to Islam and they start a lot of shit don't blame the Muslims always pussy

Why are you such a racist? Who the heck cares what the Coptics look like? They are human beings. They have a right to live.

The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

So now you want to shoot someone who produced a film you disagree with???!! Violent barbarians..

Listen, SHYTTEHEAD, it's the same minster that got people killed when he burned a Koran A total scumbag with 10 people in his church in Bug Tussle, Ga. Read something. Idiot.

Fuck you. I know he's a shia.

Like I said, the religion is complex.

I remember watching a Kuwaiti and a Bedouin arguing over what seemed a minor issue. Muslims will argue over the color of shit if they get half a chance.

Lmao of course you knew you fucking idiot you are one who just called the Iranian president is a Wahhabi....haha go spend more time learning something's it will help

Well, It has been reported that he is a believer in the Wahhabi sect. My guess is if it is incorrect it's simply because mistakes are made in reporting your fucked up people and your fucked up religion, similar to the report that the flag that was raise over our embassy was al Qaeda. Shia is Iran's primary religion.....but I can't assume that all of them are Shia.

Most Muslims I've meant aren't tools like you.

I think you could learn some manners from them.

mahmoud ahmadinejad is a Twelver. Possibly one of the worst sects in Islam.

The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

Got you. Support the people violently attacking Americans. Blame the Americans.

Then stop saying stupid stuff.

Got you. Support the people violently attacking Americans. Blame the Americans.

Gotcha. All Muslims are terrorists, and all Americans are wild eyed Koran burners and hate film makers.

Best to leave religion out of politics, and see if the 3rd worlders learn it. At this point I blame the a-hole Pub dupe hater minister.

Forum List

Back