WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

0You see in this country we have freedom of speech, and religion.. If you dont like it move to your MUSLIM country .. If the rest of the world doesnt like it FUCK THEM..

The film maker should be charged with inciting a riot. :cool:

18 USC § 2101 - Riots

a) Whoever travels in interstate or foreign commerce or uses any facility of interstate or foreign commerce, including, but not limited to, the mail, telegraph, telephone, radio, or television, with intent—
(1) to incite a riot; or
(2) to organize, promote, encourage, participate in, or carry on a riot; or
(3) to commit any act of violence in furtherance of a riot; or
(4) to aid or abet any person in inciting or participating in or carrying on a riot or committing any act of violence in furtherance of a riot;
and who either during the course of any such travel or use or thereafter performs or attempts to perform any other overt act for any purpose specified in subparagraph (A), (B), (C), or (D) of this paragraph— [1]

18 USC § 2101 - Riots | LII / Legal Information Institute

I saw someone walking today and they were drunk and threw a bottle of beer at my head...so I took his 24 pack and threw it off the bridge..and I'm still gonna stay in America live with it :lol::D

The Egyptian Copts bring this stuff on themselves.

So I do not feel sorry for them in the least.

Insult the Prophet and you suffer the consequences. :cool:

a movie justifies murder?

To a closed minded religion like islam it does. Everything the left has said they hate, they're now defending. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Burning an American Flag and chanting 'Death to America' usually results in a bump in American Tax Dollar 'Aid.' They've learned well. The joke's always on us, the American Taxpayers. How bout that aggressive Foreign Interventionism? Fun, huh?

Last edited:
The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

So now you want to shoot someone who produced a film you disagree with???!! Violent barbarians..

You wanna talk about barbarians? Lol America killed thousands of Iraqis in the first minutes of the Iraq war

it's call a war asshole

So now you want to shoot someone who produced a film you disagree with???!! Violent barbarians..

You wanna talk about barbarians? Lol America killed thousands of Iraqis in the first minutes of the Iraq war

it's call a war asshole

Yep,

Most of islam is at war with us either physically or through demands for our freedoms to be destroyed. Any real "freedom" loving human being should stand up for freedom of speech.

Don't you see? They want it to be BIG....REALLY BIG....they are half-hoping for blood.

I know since when was this that serious? All there was people who climbed and threw a flag....don't get me wrong this shouldn't have been an excuse to vandalize the embassy....but they make it sound like 9/11....unbelievable

This is the true comparison between those who go apeshit when their religion is perceived to be insulted and those who go apeshit when their flag is perceived to be insulted. Both loonies.

or when their sexual lifestyle is perceived insulted

Love the GOP defending mindless bigotry and hate from total MORONS LOL. They now think it was a terrorist attack, not really part of the protest. One thing for sure, Romney is clueless and a shoot from hip jackazz. Buh-bye!

Love the GOP defending mindless bigotry and hate from total MORONS LOL. They now think it was a terrorist attack, not really part of the protest. One thing for sure, Romney is clueless and a shoot from hip jackazz. Buh-bye!

Your assessments are the ramblings of a rabid madman. Seriously, take those meds they prescribed for you. They might just help.

The World has studied and learned well. The more American Flags they burn, the more American Taxpayer cash they receive. They've been handsomely rewarded so many times in the past. It works, so why would they ever stop? Our Foreign Policy is a colossal mess. It's sad.

The World has studied and learned well. The more American Flags they burn, the more American Taxpayer cash they receive. They've been handsomely rewarded so many times in the past. It works, so why would they ever stop? Our Foreign Policy is a colossal mess. It's sad.

Simply pull out all aid and troops. Cut all immigration into our nation and preserve our freedom of speech.

Simple.

Most of islam is at war with us either physically or through demands for our freedoms to be destroyed.

That's the part that Obama doesn't seem to get. He figured being a muslim sypathizer they would welcome him with open arms. But they don't care. All that matters is he has a red, white and blue flag flying over his head. He could be their relative and they'd still whack him.

Forum List

Back