WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

Well, It has been reported that he is a believer in the Wahhabi sect. My guess is if it is incorrect it's simply because mistakes are made in reporting your fucked up people and your fucked up religion, similar to the report that the flag that was raise over our embassy was al Qaeda.

Most Muslims I've meant aren't tools like you.

I think you could learn some manners from them.

You never met Muslims and I never said i was a Muslim, you are the one cursing at me moron. No wonder you are a tea party sob because idiots like you fit in the tea party.

No he is not part of a wahabi sect you don't know what wahabi is. Iran is actually very anti wahabi idiot. Just admit you said something really stupid

Yes, Wahhabi is Sunni.

But you're wrong. I've trained Muslims in 3 different countries, my nephew's father was Muslim from Somalia, and a Muslim from Jordan is renting one of my properties here in town.

No I am not wrong. THE.IRANIAN.PRESIDENT.IS.SHIA

You get it? Iran fights wahabi militant groups who attack their border

Go masturbate or something lol he still is wrong "experts"

All of your posts are trashy.. Good job.

How could you not know that Iran is anti wahabi? Don't just jump on the middle east bandwagon do some research first Texas girl

Texas?!! LMFAO I already told you.. I don't give a shit what Islamo-freaks are, period. If most are like you, I don't care to know anything at all about them. You give muslims a bad rap.

How could you not know that Iran is anti wahabi? Don't just jump on the middle east bandwagon do some research first Texas girl

Texas?!! LMFAO I already told you.. I don't give a shit what Islamo-freaks are, period. If most are like you, I don't care to know anything at all about them. You give muslims a bad rap.

Who said I was Muslim anyway? You hate Muslims by your posts, I'm not giving anyone bad rep idiot, just because you convince your racist Rightwing mind to hate doesn't mean everyone follows your path Texas girl

Go masturbate or something lol he still is wrong "experts"

Why don't you shut the fuck up dickwad.

You wanted to turn this into a pissing contest and now you've got one.

What it tells me and everyone else that is unfortunate enough to read your nonsense is that the best thing we could do in the Middle East is cut all ties to it. Anyone who claims to be an expert in Middle Eastern affairs is a stuck up asshole that has the manners of trailer trash.

Who said I was Muslim anyway? You hate Muslims by your posts, I'm not giving anyone bad rep idiot, just because you convince your racist Rightwing mind to hate doesn't mean everyone follows your path Texas girl

Wow....and that wasn't hateful?

You sound like another prick I've bumped heads with here.

I think you're a fucken sock.

What it tells me and everyone else that is unfortunate enough to read your nonsense is that the best thing we could do in the Middle East is cut all ties to it. Anyone who claims to be an expert in Middle Eastern affairs is a stuck up asshole that has the manners of trailer trash.

Listen just don't respond....I corrected you....okay? Just accept it....move on its not the hard...

The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

Listen just don't respond....I corrected you....okay? Just accept it....move on its not the hard...

Yea, he's well versed in terror sects.. :) .. and that sewer you call a mouth.. Wow..

The problem is not Islam, it's that those countries are still close to Third World- much like the Pub fundie a-hole minister who produced this film. Somebody should shoot HIM.

Finally a smart post holy shit I'm guessing you're not a right winger....you sound too smart to be one

So now you want to shoot someone who produced a film you disagree with???!! Violent barbarians..

Yea, he's well versed in terror sects.. :) .. and that sewer you call a mouth.. Wow..

Terror sects? Shia and wahabi are Islamic sects idiot lol there is no such thing as a terror sect....Texas girl only good at blowing dick

You wanna be a low-life piece of shit....then don't start backing away when the shit comes back on you then fine. Show us what a pussy you are.

It's one thing to be correct and quite another to do what you're doing.

Last edited:

So now you want to shoot someone who produced a film you disagree with???!! Violent barbarians..

You wanna talk about barbarians? Lol America killed thousands of Iraqis in the first minutes of the Iraq war

Finally a smart post holy shit I'm guessing you're not a right winger....you sound too smart to be one

Birds of a feather.. Smart post= Advocating for shooting film directors you disagree with. LMFAO You're such a goob! OMG

Actually you two fags need to get a room.

Birds of a feather.. Smart post= Advocating for shooting film directors you disagree with. LMFAO You're such a goob! OMG

I said his reference to third world as smart not the shooting part but ya the movie producer is a dumb ass that needs to be slapped with cock or something :lol::lol:

You wanna talk about barbarians? Lol America killed thousands of Iraqis in the first minutes of the Iraq war

GOD BLESS AMERICA for freeing Iraq of the Dictator who gassed his own people. Killing terrorists and liberating those who were kept in line by a brutal regime was and is the right thing to do.

GOD BLESS AMERICA for freeing Iraq of the Dictator who gassed his own people. Killing terrorists and liberating those who were kept in line by a brutal regime was and is the right thing to do.

That's exactly what happened blowjob girl :lol:

BecauseIknow is trying to gobble up franco's sperm.

How friggen obvious can you get.

I've seen this game before.

You can't handle this on your own so you've got to call on your alter-ego.

franco has been on my ignore list for months.

This little Nancy is about to go to the list as well.

Forum List

Back