WTF Stephen Hawking?

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
What exactly is happening in this video?

Is Stephen Hawking a puppet? Have they just attributed whatever the F they want to him?

What exactly is happening in this video?

Is Stephen Hawking a puppet? Have they just attributed whatever the F they want to him?

I don't know what to think. I do think Hawking has had an amazing life given his severe disabilities. But I've often questioned whether things attributed to him were really from him. And decided not to bother to care all that much.

But he's a white male and he is estimated to be worth some $20 million. Turn the discussion over to those who can explain what a white supremacist Hawking is and how privileged and advantaged he has been. :)

Last edited:
It’s a complete outrage that there hasn’t been a really smart black vegetable too.

E1999654-EB24-448B-A982-D94544975470.jpeg

Pythia - Wikipedia

IDK. I recall seeing something years ago that was an account of someone (no idea who it was now) who "interviewed" him when he was using his digital voice thing. They said they had to submit all the questions under strict rules well in advance and allegedly Hawking typed his responses in ahead of time using his mouth or whatever and they just got to ask the question in person and hear the prepared response for the cameras.

IDK. I recall seeing something years ago that was an account of someone (no idea who it was now) who "interviewed" him when he was using his digital voice thing. They said they had to submit all the questions under strict rules well in advance and allegedly Hawking typed his responses in ahead of time using his mouth or whatever and they just got to ask the question in person and hear the prepared response for the cameras.
Could be. I understand the media considerations.

But I am still skeptical.

Hawking suffered from ALS that eventually rendered him totally helpless though he lived many years longer than most ALS patients do. He finally succumbed to the disease in 2018, 55 years after he had been diagnosed. That may be a new record for longevity for an ALS patient. Most die within a few years, almost all within 20 years. We just lost a nephew to ALS this fall that lived less than three years after he was diagnosed by the Mayo Clinic that diagnosed Hawking.

He was just 21 when he was diagnosed in 1963 and was already severely disabled and helpless when Epstein bought his island in 1998. Hawking lost his voice completely by the mid 80's and used a synthetic computer voice after that.

So again I don't know how much of the stuff assigned to Hawking was actually from him. I do know if he was taken to Epstein Island at some point he would have been extremely disabled while he was there. And I don't think it necessary to make anything of it now years after his death.

Last edited:
“Our bowel movements occur under subconscious control, even when paralyzed they still work normally due to the effects of the autonomic nervous system. The only thing we control voluntary is out anal sphincter, however, in the case of Professor Hawking, he likely had no control.

Individuals who are paralyzed from the waist down, with an inability to hold and control their sphincters, are likely to soil themselves involuntarily. This can be avoided by putting them on dippers.

If having a difficulty to defecate they can be given oral stool-softeners or suppositories, and then the process will occur naturally on its own.

ALS (the disease which professor Hawking had) is a motor-neuron disease, and thus only affects the voluntary muscle functions, which does not include gut peristalsis (which is essential for stool formation and expulsion).”

How does Stephen Hawking poop?

I don't think you need to after you're dead. But most people as disabled as Hawking was are fitted with ostomy bags for both urine and stools.

That is really the first thing that seemed off to me. We are supposed to believe a vegetable was out on Epstein Island molesting girls? How is that even supposed to make sense? He raped them by remote control voice box?

That is really the first thing that seemed off to me. We are supposed to believe a vegetable was out on Epstein Island molesting girls? How is that even supposed to make sense? He raped them by remote control voice box?
Epstein was involved in a lot more than just trafficking minors for sex.

A eugenics breeding program.

Oh man, that first one was good. I had never heard about his plan to “improve humanity” with his own DNA (LOL). I have to admit, as far as that plan goes, respect to Mr. Epstein. That is how self absorbed evil masterminds roll. I want that plan to be the plot of a grind house exploitation movie.

Oh man, that first one was good. I had never heard about his plan to “improve humanity” with his own DNA (LOL). I have to admit, as far as that plan goes, respect to Mr. Epstein. That is how self absorbed evil masterminds roll. I want that plan to be the plot of a grind house exploitation movie.
There needs to be an Epstein movie, but I don't know how many people would believe it. It's just so bizarre.

Forum List

Back