Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
snnsnsmsmmsmxmxmmzmxmx.jpeg

agagshahabhshshshajs.jpeg

Damn kaz I had to look it up because I don't remember who the fuck you are but you went hard for Walker. Using terms like darkies and crying about the Democratic plantation. :lmao: Man you're one hilarious, cuckolded racist. You all really should call yourselves the Sad Boys. So very few of you have the courage to be proud.

I get it. It's like Lakhota with Indians and Curried Goats with blacks. They are lily white leftists pretending to be in those groups, then they use that they are a (fake) member of that group to attack anyone in that group who tries to flee the Democrat party. Like Goats calling any black who doesn't support Democrats an "Uncle Tom." It's flagrantly hate filled and racist, but racism and hate is the foundation of the Democrat party through history and today. So doing that to Jews to is part of the game plan too, makes total sense. Saying he's "Jewish" and hates Jews, just sounds so Democrat Party
Did your white wing silo tell you that fuckup.

Elon Musk and Mark Cuban DUEL Over 'WOKE' Company Diversity Policies as D-E-I is on D-E-CLINE​

Jan 5, 2024

Elon Musk Calls Mark Cuban Racist Over DEI Support As Feud Continues​

Jan 9, 2024

Ok, we’re listening
Tell us why communism is so wonderful
Who was afraid that communism was impossible because no one would want to clean toilets, work as a waiter, and so on? You can exhale, China already has robots doing unpleasant jobs for humans, and in the near future they plan to produce many humanoid robots that will help people with household chores. There is no doubt that they will realize their plans.

This is fantastic. Head of DIVERSITY at the FBI? :laughing0301:

If you persecute people for their political beliefs you cannot be American? :auiqs.jpg:

It makes you the PERFECT DEMOCRAT if you persecuted people for their political beliefs.

Ok, we’re listening

Who was afraid that communism was impossible because no one would want to clean toilets, work as a waiter, and so on? You can exhale, China already has robots doing unpleasant jobs for humans, and in the near future they plan to produce many humanoid robots that will help people with household chores. There is no doubt that they will realize their plans.

~S~

Ok, we’re listening

Someday, huh?

With libs its always sometime in the future but not now

Forum List

Back