Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
Cultural Marxism tactic.

More Conservative misinformation

Equity just means helping those who need help
Given that Conservatives only want to help the wealthy……you can see why they are outraged

It means giving preferential treatment to someone based on race and gender at the expense of someone else.

It is you that have been misinformed.

It means giving preferential treatment to someone based on race and gender at the expense of someone else.

No, it means preferential treatment based on need.
Poor people need more help than rich
Handicapped need more help than able bodied

So, you as a white person feel threatened if you have to honestly compete.

Wow, people are unfair to blacks, I've never seen that with any other race, that's terrible! So they can't make it like we can. They should just quit, got it.

So what are the root causes of that? It's just white people and of course the dirty Jews?

The root causes are the fact greed caused the plantation owners to lie to themselves and try to believe that somehow slavery was justifiable, either from intellectual, moral, or religious superiority.
And yes, that is a problem with Jews, in that a belief in a Chosen People with a Promised Land is inherently immoral.
I am Jewish, but Judaism is very outdated, to the point of being evil.

More Conservative misinformation

Equity just means helping those who need help
Given that Conservatives only want to help the wealthy……you can see why they are outraged
Equity is you stealing fron me handing it to someone you decide more worthy while you steal half of it in the process.

Fun fact, you were never a slave, grow a pair, like you were a Democrat woman. Vermin.

Try again. Who is responsible for you? Hint, it's you. No one has ever stopped you except you, ever. Everyone has setbacks, no one did shit for me I didn't do for myself. That's how life works, cry baby.

Grow a pair and take responsibility for yourself and stop asking Nancy to do it, even if she does have a pair bigger than yours

Wrong.
For example, who lied about Iraqi WMD in order to make billions in munitions and oil sales?
The wealthy elite in the US never would have done that to a white country.
They did it to Iraq because they are considered Brown.
We are also doing it to the Iranians, Libyans, Syrians, Palestinians, etc.
The problem obvious is us.
We are doing the immoral killing.

Nope. But that's the conclusion an idiot would come to. You need to shut up and learn how public policy helped your white ---.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation​

Good point, those plantations made huge profits and are still passed down to dynasties.

You make black people sound inferior to whites.

Do you believe blacks can't be racist like the other WEF/Democrats here?

I specifically said all people have been guilty of abuses like slavery.
But I was partially excusing the whites who did it because the Jamaican rum and US cotton industries were so lucrative that it was hard to fight against that corrupting force.

Equity is you stealing fron me handing it to someone you decide more worthy while you steal half of it in the process.

It can be like that, but it also can be simply that we as a whole society have taken away the natural environment that the natives normally support themselves with.
We have deforested, over populated, and claimed ownership of land and resources we did not create.

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
DEI can be summed up as White Man Bad.

No actually society has revenue

We the people decide how that revenue will be spent
Do we spend it on those who already have incredible wealth or those who need it?

It can be like that, but it also can be simply that we as a whole society have taken away the natural environment that the natives normally support themselves with.
We have deforested, over populated, and claimed ownership of land and resources we did not create.
Government out of the way. Have opportunities fora good life, and a hand up not a hand out.

No actually society has revenue

We the people decide how that revenue will be spent
Do we spend it on those who already have incredible wealth or those who need it?
No we dont. Our govt lines their pockets off taxpayer money. Kick backs family gets hired. Political funding.

Thats why they end up millionaires

No, it means preferential treatment based on need.
Poor people need more help than rich
Handicapped need more help than able bodied

You are sadly mistaken. DEI doesn't take an individual's economic circumstance into account. A poor white person would not be hired under DEI in favor of a rich black person. That is the biggest problem with DEI and AA.

Yes, you have been duped.

Forum List

Back