Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

You are sadly mistaken. DEI doesn't take an individual's economic circumstance into account. A poor white person would not be hired under DEI in favor of a rich black person. That is the biggest problem with DEI and AA.

Yes, you have been duped.
Previous post is stupid

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.

Dei only serves 2 purposes.

1 it's a tool used by world leaders like the world economic forum. They use it to push their will onto others in order to shape the world into what they desire it to be.

2 the smaller fish use dei to make money. Like Disney for instance or even insomniac games use dei to increase their esg scores so they can qualify to be a part "the system".

This guy explains what esg is pretty well. And esg is also created by the world economic forum.

The root causes are the fact greed caused the plantation owners to lie to themselves and try to believe that somehow slavery was justifiable, either from intellectual, moral, or religious superiority.
And yes, that is a problem with Jews, in that a belief in a Chosen People with a Promised Land is inherently immoral.
I am Jewish, but Judaism is very outdated, to the point of being evil.

You are a social Jew, not a Jew, but still being a self-hating Jew is a bizarre thing.

So you for one don't give a shit about Hitler or Hamas chopping real Jews into pieces and setting them on fire alive. Bizarre. So are you jumping off a cliff to kill another useless Jew, self hater?

You are a social Jew, not a Jew, but still being a self-hating Jew is a bizarre thing.

So you for one don't give a shit about Hitler or Hamas chopping real Jews into pieces and setting them on fire alive. Bizarre. So are you jumping off a cliff to kill another useless Jew, self hater?
I have Rigby on ignore after reading far too many horrible Jew-hating posts, so I can see what he read….but don’t tell me he claimed to be Jewish?!

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
I have Rigby on ignore after reading far too many horrible Jew-hating posts, so I can see what he read….but don’t tell me he claimed to be Jewish?!

Yes, he did. He said he's Jewish then said Jews are evil, he's a sick little fuck

Yes, he did. He said he's Jewish then said Jews are evil, he's a sick little fuck
He is NOT Jewish. No way.

Other antisemites on this forum have pulled the same BS. They say the most vile things about Jews, and then claim to be Jewish themselves. They think that gives them “permission” to be antisemites.

• Winner
Trump’s kids run actual businesses. Hunter, on the other hand, has taken in millions doing nothing but selling influence to his father.
What actual business do the run?

Daddy’s lunch run to MacDonalds.

And you still won't be able to stop whining because whites can't get everything handed to them.
Jews laugh at you pussy blacks. They have owned you forever. Keep tap dancing 🎵

He is NOT Jewish. No way.

Other antisemites on this forum have pulled the same BS. They say the most vile things about Jews, and then claim to be Jewish themselves. They think that gives them “permission” to be antisemites.

I get it. It's like Lakhota with Indians and Curried Goats with blacks. They are lily white leftists pretending to be in those groups, then they use that they are a (fake) member of that group to attack anyone in that group who tries to flee the Democrat party. Like Goats calling any black who doesn't support Democrats an "Uncle Tom." It's flagrantly hate filled and racist, but racism and hate is the foundation of the Democrat party through history and today. So doing that to Jews to is part of the game plan too, makes total sense. Saying he's "Jewish" and hates Jews, just sounds so Democrat Party

I get it. It's like Lakhota with Indians and Curried Goats with blacks. They are lily white leftists pretending to be in those groups, then they use that they are a (fake) member of that group to attack anyone in that group who tries to flee the Democrat party. Like Goats calling any black who doesn't support Democrats an "Uncle Tom." It's flagrantly hate filled and racist, but racism and hate is the foundation of the Democrat party through history and today. So doing that to Jews to is part of the game plan too, makes total sense. Saying he's "Jewish" and hates Jews, just sounds so Democrat Party
Exactly. What Jew would ever say Jews are evil?

• Fact
It's only dipshit racists like you, who don't actually listen to any Black media, that think Black people, even those who vote Democratic, don't have criticisms for the Democratic party. 😄 I don't have an issue with other Black people criticizing or not voting for Democrats. I have problem with them championing white racists.

It's only dipshit racists like you, who don't actually listen to any Black media, that think Black people, even those who vote Democratic, don't have criticisms for the Democratic party. 😄 I don't have an issue with other Black people criticizing or not voting for Democrats. I have problem with them championing white racists.

One of us calls uppity blacks "Uncle Tom" and that racist is Y O U, white trash

One of us calls uppity blacks "Uncle Tom" and that racist is Y O U, white trash
You are the one who's argument portends Black democratic voters, (90% of Black voters) are mindless drones blindly following the Democratic party. And you're too stupid to recognize the inherent racism in that belief. I on the other hand call Black Republicans, like Herchel Walker, who rails against absentee Black fathers to white crowds and then is discovered to be an absentee Black father himself. In what way is a piece of shit like that not a sell out?

Forum List

Back