WTF is this? I can't vote Repub in Calif for POTUS?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just got a notice in the mail that I HAVE to fill out in order to vote for POTUS. But...it only lists 3 choices: American Independent, Democratic, Libertarian. Thats it.
What some of it says:

To vote in the Presidential Primary for the Green, Peace and Freedom, or Republican Party, you must re-register to vote with one of those parties.

I heard somewhere that California was not even going to put Trump as a choice on the ballot. WTF? Since when are our votes not allowed for any certain party??? Is this legal?

Just got a notice in the mail that I HAVE to fill out in order to vote for POTUS. But...it only lists 3 choices: American Independent, Democratic, Libertarian. Thats it.
What some of it says:

To vote in the Presidential Primary for the Green, Peace and Freedom, or Republican Party, you must re-register to vote with one of those parties.

I heard somewhere that California was not even going to put Trump as a choice on the ballot. WTF? Since when are our votes not allowed for any certain party??? Is this legal?
CA made it a law that you have to release your tax returns to be on their presidential ballot.

Sorry about your luck.

What some of it says:

Don't count CA EV in 2020

What some of it says:

It's not a big deal. Those letters weren't sent to everybody. They were only sent to people whose voting record indicates they voted for Trump. The preferred voters just keep doing what they have been doing.

What some of it says:

CA made it a law that you have to release your tax returns to be on their presidential ballot.

Sorry about your luck.
The court overturned that ruling and slammed it back in CA face...a Trump court...Buuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What some of it says:

It's not a big deal. Those letters weren't sent to everybody. They were only sent to people whose voting record indicates they voted for Trump. The preferred voters just keep doing what they have been doing.

That would be considered "election interference." California's fixing to get dick-slapped.

What some of it says:

Sorry about your luck.
The court overturned that ruling and slammed it back in CA face...a Trump court...Buuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like all those Judges Trump appointed is finally starting pay off, and will for decades.

What some of it says:

Sorry about your luck.
Your a fucking idiot...
That law was given the boot by SCOTUS.. They can not subvert FEDERAL LAW...

MrG is die hard democrat. Even he said "that ain't right to give just 3 choices. Good thing you read the backside".

What some of it says:

That would be considered "election interference." California's fixing to get dick-slapped.

Feel free to take it to court. By the time all the appeals are done, and it makes it to the Supremes, the election will be over. It's just Trump supporters anyway. There can't be more than a couple dozen of them in California anyway.

What some of it says:

Feel free to take it to court. By the time all the appeals are done, and it makes it to the Supremes, the election will be over. It's just Trump supporters anyway. There can't be more than a couple dozen of them in California anyway.
Too Late... The 9th Circuit slapped it down hard and SCOTUS refuses to hear the case.. The law is dead.

What some of it says:

Sorry about your luck.
Your a fucking idiot...
That law was given the boot by SCOTUS.. They can not subvert FEDERAL LAW...

When did SCOTUS hear that case? Link?

What some of it says:

Eat shit, Nazi scum. All California votes will be counted.

What some of it says:

Too Late... The 9th Circuit slapped it down hard and SCOTUS refuses to hear the case.. The law is dead.

Link?

What some of it says:

Eat shit, Nazi scum. All California votes will be counted.

Sure they will. Nothing you should concern yourself with. Don't give it another thought.

What some of it says:

Link?

Right here:

Requiring presidential candidates to share tax returns is illegal, Calif. court rules

What some of it says:

Sorry about your luck.

And it is not legal!

The Constitution does not dictate you must show your Tax Returns to run for President...

What is funny Progressives like you use Tax Returns to oppress the vote but whine about Voter ID...

Forum List

Back