WTF are these fucking spigots doing here

I prefer taps, faucets and valves to the common spigot. It's a condition I'm hoping will soon be a diagnosable disorder so some therapy can be prescribed and paid for with what's left of my health care plan.

I prefer taps, faucets and valves to the common spigot. It's a condition I'm hoping will soon be a diagnosable disorder so some therapy can be prescribed and paid for with what's left of my health care plan.

elitist.
Your point of view is always in flux. It's a lead pipe cinch you will blow a gasket over this. I hate to elbow you out of the way like this, but the description fits you to a tee.

How many plumbing puns can you come up with before you had a cup of coffee?

incoming new fact.

hitler liked spigots.

proof here:

blasehitlOr.gif

elitist.
Your point of view is always in flux. It's a lead pipe cinch you will blow a gasket over this. I hate to elbow you out of the way like this, but the description fits you to a tee.

How many plumbing puns can you come up with before you had a cup of coffee?

now all we need is a manifold. and a crack pipe.

Epic meltdown!

I've never seen LK crying like a leaky spigot before and I have to say it is the bestest evah!

Epic meltdown!

I've never seen LK crying like a leaky spigot before and I have to say it is the bestest evah!

it is you who is melting down.
negged for lying.
I am keeping copies of all your posts so I may post them again and again as proof that you are stalking me!

Do not speak to me again or I will take legal action.

you are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

you are dismissed.

i now have to dance on a not yet dead woman's grave.

it is you who is melting down.
negged for lying.
I am keeping copies of all your posts so I may post them again and again as proof that you are stalking me!

you are dismissed.

Semantics. When a liberal dweeb thumb sucker plays semantics it means I win. Well, I always win against you pussies without even trying.

Now, where's my fucking beer? *hic*

you are dismissed.

Semantics. When a liberal dweeb thumb sucker plays semantics it means I win. Well, I always win against you pussies without even trying.

Now, where's my fucking beer? *hic*

fail.

care to try again?

push the spigot, beer will appear.

Forum List

Back