Wtch the Riot Live on Your Computer!!!

Pathetic ... silly .. and ridiculous.
prove me wrong. all these people are clearly on welfare.

These people are assholes that are fucking themselves. A never ending cycle of idiocy...
Could be, and maybe so. But, at least they are standing on firm ground on this issue. Members of law enforcement have been getting a free pass for a very long time. And, it's time to call attention to the matter. They do have a legit reason for protesting, and they should be protesting. As a matter of fact, we should all be right there with them in this cause. We all read and see the many stories, and it makes daily headlines. We can't bury our heads in the sand on this matter.
Keep supporting moraless thugs.
Sonnyboy is an idiot. I put him on ignore as soon as I saw what a doof he is.
Name calling doesn't prove a point. It's childish, silly, and pathetic. Ask me if I care if you put me on ignore. Besides, chances are that I wouldn't want to discuss issues with you anyway. Do what makes you feel good.

Pathetic ... silly .. and ridiculous.

These people are assholes that are fucking themselves. A never ending cycle of idiocy...
Could be, and maybe so. But, at least they are standing on firm ground on this issue. Members of law enforcement have been getting a free pass for a very long time. And, it's time to call attention to the matter. They do have a legit reason for protesting, and they should be protesting. As a matter of fact, we should all be right there with them in this cause. We all read and see the many stories, and it makes daily headlines. We can't bury our heads in the sand on this matter.
As far as I can see, and from what I know of law enforcement personnel, it's a moral obligation to speak up and be counted in this matter. If someone doesn't speak up, there's no telling how far members of law enforcement will go in their criminal activities. We should all speak up about this matter. It makes daily headlines, and has gotten to the point of "open season" on the general public.
I think the law enforcement should have done a better job and killed more of them before they were able to rise up like this. They are coming in great numbers.

Watch the video.

As far as I can see, and from what I know of law enforcement personnel, it's a moral obligation to speak up and be counted in this matter. If someone doesn't speak up, there's no telling how far members of law enforcement will go in their criminal activities. We should all speak up about this matter. It makes daily headlines, and has gotten to the point of "open season" on the general public.
I think the law enforcement should have done a better job and killed more of them before they were able to rise up like this. They are coming in great numbers.

Watch the video.

Pleeeeease !!!

The MAYER should have called in the NG as soon as all this shit started. She gave them free reign to "have space" to destroy property. She is a moron. She needs to be removed immediately.

The MAYER should have called in the NG as soon as all this shit started. She gave them free reign to "have space" to destroy property. She is a moron. She needs to be removed immediately.
You can't trust a black man in the ghetto. Just sayin

Took me 62 years but I am believing I could possibly be racist to some extent. The more this shit happens..the more leary I am and am glad I live in a location that has few blacks. Very very few.
With that said..apologies to the decent human beings....any color...I offend when I get pissed off when I see this shit happening. My filter gets turned off and I let it rip.

w0w.....just watched some of the vid...............

These savages are not right for a civilized society.,,,,,,,,,,,,,send 'em over to fight ISIS or something.

ISIS is probably here recruiting them. And it won't take much of an argument to get them to join. Next thing you know, they'll be in YOUR neighborhood burning YOUR house instead of a CVS. BOoH!

Scared white people....

w0w.....just watched some of the vid...............

These savages are not right for a civilized society.,,,,,,,,,,,,,send 'em over to fight ISIS or something.

ISIS is probably here recruiting them. And it won't take much of an argument to get them to join. Next thing you know, they'll be in YOUR neighborhood burning YOUR house instead of a CVS. BOoH!

Scared white people....
Can we cage them all and then just release them in the desert with a few camels and a bit of water? Let them join ISIS and then bitch about how poor and mistreated they are.

Forum List

Back