Wtch the Riot Live on Your Computer!!!

Publius1787

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2011
Watch the Riot Live on Your Computer straight from Baltimore!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cops pelted with thousands of rocks
CVS Pharmacy is being looted (For drugs no doubt)
Cars are set on fire.
7/11 being looted (For malt liquor no doubt)
Thick Black Smoke over Baltimore
Buildings burning
Most are locals from Baltimore (So much for the outside agitator excuse)

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

ap_freddie-gray_ap-photo1-640x471.jpg

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

Last edited:
Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach the police a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes/lottery tickets. How you could combine the two is beyond me. If anything the big winners in this event are the police. Double overtime pay baby!!!!

Last edited:

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach them a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes. How you could combine the two is beyond me.
I'm NOT combining anything, and didn't say nor imply combining anything. I said, " I hope the riots don't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit." ... I don't believe I combined anything in that comment.

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach them a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes. How you could combine the two is beyond me.
I'm NOT combining anything, and didn't say nor imply combining anything. I said, " I hope the riots don't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit." ... I don't believe I combined anything in that comment.

Exactly, read your statement again. You hope that the riots don't stop until you get your desired result (i.e. what you consider justice). What else am I to make of that comment?

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

Exactly, read your statement again. You hope that the riots don't stop until you get you're desired result. What else am I to make of that comment?
My desired result would be that cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit. I believe that's plain English, if I'm not mistaken.

I hope the cops arrest all these pieces of shit and our legal system gives them 20 years behind bars.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action. This is why white flight exists.

Last edited:

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg

Exactly, read your statement again. You hope that the riots don't stop until you get you're desired result. What else am I to make of that comment?
My desired result would be that cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit. I believe that's plain English, if I'm not mistaken.

And you hope the riots don't stop until that end is achieved right?

I hope the cops arrest all these pieces of shit and our legal system gives them 20 years behind bars.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action.
It's the people's voice against police misconduct. I hope it continues and spreads all across this nation. The people should be out protesting the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of law enforcement. It'll be a blessed day in America when cops are held accountable for their actions.

I have already stated my position on this matter. YES, I'd love for the protests to continue until cops are held accountable for their actions.

I have already stated my position on this matter. YES, I'd love for the protests to continue until cops are held accountable for their actions.

So my original assessment was correct. Thanks.

"Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach the police a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes/lottery tickets. How you could combine the two is beyond me. If anything the big winners in this event are the police. Double overtime pay baby!!!!"

So my original assessment was correct. Thanks.

"Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach the police a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes/lottery tickets. How you could combine the two is beyond me. If anything the big winners in this event are the police. Double overtime pay baby!!!!"
Well, I haven't seen anything correct about your comments. I never said that it was teaching anyone anything, nor did I imply such. In addition, calling me an idiot doesn't add anything to the conversation, and only serves to reflect back on you. Having a problem discussing issues as an adult, and in a civil manner? I see no winners in this situation. I only see the people voicing their disagreement with law enforcement.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action.
It's the people's voice against police misconduct. I hope it continues and spreads all across this nation. The people should be out protesting the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of law enforcement. It'll be a blessed day in America when cops are held accountable for their actions.

Last time I checked, most of the people aren't looting, burning, and assaulting others. But lemme guess. They don't count as "the peoples voice." And, according to you, people should protest a solitary incident of ALLEGED barbaric behavior by showing how barbaric they can be? Indeed, stealing malt-liquor, assaulting cops/reporters, looting drugs from the CVS, burning cars, vandalizing stores, and doing serious bodily harm on a massive scale is a hell of a way to protest ONE ALLEGED case of barbaric behavior.

Watch the Riot Live on Your Computer straight from Baltimore!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

Cars are set on fire.
Buildings burning

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
This must be like porn for you. Make sure to work in some breaks for your hand; you don't want to get carpel tunnel.

Forum List

Back