Wtch the Riot Live on Your Computer!!!

I hope the cops arrest all these pieces of shit and our legal system gives them 20 years behind bars.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action.
It's the people's voice against police misconduct. I hope it continues and spreads all across this nation. The people should be out protesting the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of law enforcement. It'll be a blessed day in America when cops are held accountable for their actions.
Yer an idiot. Oh, and don't call the cops if you wake to find an armed robber in your home raping yer wife.
Childish, pathetic, silly, and ridiculous. Name calling is uncalled for, immature, and adds nothing to the conversation. Please attempt to be adult and civil in these conversations. Thanks.

I asked one of the protestors "How does stealing help the protest?" He responded, "shiiit, I do this every day. What are you doing here?"

I hope the cops arrest all these pieces of shit and our legal system gives them 20 years behind bars.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action.
It's the people's voice against police misconduct. I hope it continues and spreads all across this nation. The people should be out protesting the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of law enforcement. It'll be a blessed day in America when cops are held accountable for their actions.
Yer an idiot. Oh, and don't call the cops if you wake to find an armed robber in your home raping yer wife.

If it's a big black gentle giant he will probably tell the police that he was just borrowing his wife and he was just acting out on his animal instincts brought forth by systemic racism. The left certainly has a way of justifying anything that hurts their narrative.
Cute ... really cute ...... well, not really ... childish and pathetic is more like it. Your age? Silly and ridiculous.

Last time I checked, most of the people aren't looting, burning, and assaulting others. But lemme guess. They don't count as "the peoples voice." And, according to you, people should protest a solitary incident of ALLEGED barbaric behavior by showing how barbaric they can be? Indeed, stealing malt-liquor, assaulting cops/reporters, looting drugs from the CVS, burning cars, vandalizing stores, and doing serious bodily harm on a massive scale is a hell of a way to protest ONE ALLEGED case of barbaric behavior.
In my opinion, they are actually using this one incident to voice their concerns for the long-standing behavior of members of law enforcement. I'm sure that you're aware of the many incidences just in this past year. In my opinion, the people have had enough, and have taken to the streets to protest the criminal activities of members of law enforcement.

In the end what they're demonstrating is they need heavily and relentless policing to where cops are justified in assuming the Hood Rats in the Hood are a dangerous and vile creatures that need to be scrutinized more than those in civil society. They've had enough? How does stealing a malt liquor/ carton of cigarettes, CVS Drugs, burning down stores/cars, and assaulting people make their point? How's that working out for them? Are we better or worse?
The stealing, property damage, personal harm, and other senseless stupid acts are totally uncalled for. I do NOT approve of nor condone such behavior, and have never said that I did, nor did I ever imply such nonsense. I do believe that what I have said was plain simple English, and should be very clear as to the meaning. But, for your benefit, I will repeat what I said one more time. Please try hard to comprehend what you read, thanks. AGAIN: I said that I hope the protests do NOT end until members of law enforcement are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.
Look Sonny. My English is messed up but your English is worse. Or you are just one these thugs. You said let me repeat "I hope the protest do NOT end until members blah blah blah for the crimes they commit".
The only protest let me repeat it for you.. The only protest going on right now are CRIMINAL activities. NOTHING ELSE period and you want that continue. That's dumb.

I have already stated my position on this matter. YES, I'd love for the protests to continue until cops are held accountable for their actions.

So my original assessment was correct. Thanks.

"Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach the police a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes/lottery tickets. How you could combine the two is beyond me. If anything the big winners in this event are the police. Double overtime pay baby!!!!"
Well, I haven't seen anything correct about your comments. I never said that it was teaching anyone anything, nor did I imply such. In addition, calling me an idiot doesn't add anything to the conversation, and only serves to reflect back on you. Having a problem discussing issues as an adult, and in a civil manner? I see no winners in this situation. I only see the people voicing their disagreement with law enforcement.

You hope that the burning, looting, and assaulting continues until you get your end result desired. You condone the behavior. But the behavior has nothing to do with the event that sparked it. Now its just "Hood Rats Gone Wild." Happy television watching. I already have my popcorn. (I really do!)

Sick thing about it is,,,

Blacks commit a high level of crime, run into the police and yet demand that the police get out of the area...Which will just make it worse. Yet bitch at whites for being so poor?

Blacks are truly stupid.

Remember whole country and other part of this world are watching this criminal activities with disgust.
What are you showing or teaching to non black people in this world?
That black people are bad, violent, should be scared of black people? Sadly.
At the end of the day. The biggest loser are the black people. Sadly.
We all lose.

This is what happens when you give them free healthcare. Now they have no risk and can just riot every without fear of injury. You give the black man 50 dollars and he'll buy 50 dollars worth of weapons to rob you with.

Childish, pathetic, silly, and ridiculous. Name calling is uncalled for, immature, and adds nothing to the conversation. Please attempt to be adult and civil in these conversations. Thanks.
Bite me, fucktard.

Last time I checked, most of the people aren't looting, burning, and assaulting others. But lemme guess. They don't count as "the peoples voice." And, according to you, people should protest a solitary incident of ALLEGED barbaric behavior by showing how barbaric they can be? Indeed, stealing malt-liquor, assaulting cops/reporters, looting drugs from the CVS, burning cars, vandalizing stores, and doing serious bodily harm on a massive scale is a hell of a way to protest ONE ALLEGED case of barbaric behavior.
In my opinion, they are actually using this one incident to voice their concerns for the long-standing behavior of members of law enforcement. I'm sure that you're aware of the many incidences just in this past year. In my opinion, the people have had enough, and have taken to the streets to protest the criminal activities of members of law enforcement.

In the end what they're demonstrating is they need heavily and relentless policing to where cops are justified in assuming the Hood Rats in the Hood are a dangerous and vile creatures that need to be scrutinized more than those in civil society. They've had enough? How does stealing a malt liquor/ carton of cigarettes, CVS Drugs, burning down stores/cars, and assaulting people make their point? How's that working out for them? Are we better or worse?
The stealing, property damage, personal harm, and other senseless stupid acts are totally uncalled for. I do NOT approve of nor condone such behavior, and have never said that I did, nor did I ever imply such nonsense. I do believe that what I have said was plain simple English, and should be very clear as to the meaning. But, for your benefit, I will repeat what I said one more time. Please try hard to comprehend what you read, thanks. AGAIN: I said that I hope the protests do NOT end until members of law enforcement are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.
Look Sonny. My English is messed up but your English is worse. Or you are just one these thugs. You said let me repeat "I hope the protest do NOT end until members blah blah blah for the crimes they commit".
The only protest let me repeat it for you.. The only protest going on right now are CRIMINAL activities. NOTHING ELSE period and you want that continue. That's dumb.
I do NOT want crime to continue. I have repeated many times already in the many comments on this matter. I have said many times already, " I do NOT approve of, nor condone, violence, looting, burning, or any other senseless stupid act". I have said many times already, "I hope the riots and protests continue until members of law enforcement are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes and activities they commit." I know of no other way to put it. Try reading comprehension, it might work for you. Again, I do NOT approve of, nor condone, looting, personal harm, burning, nor violence". Please try hard at reading comprehension. I have repeated this now many many times, yet it keeps getting twisted around to mean something entirely different from what was said. Please do not twist I have said around to mean something else. Thanks.

Bite me, fucktard.
Again, very cute ..... so childish and silly. really pathetic. Your age?

This is what happens when you give them free healthcare. Now they have no risk and can just riot every without fear of injury. You give the black man 50 dollars and he'll buy 50 dollars worth of weapons to rob you with.
Pathetic ... silly .. and ridiculous.
prove me wrong. all these people are clearly on welfare.
That has absolutely zero to do with the reason they are in the streets protesting, absolutely nothing. Regardless of whether they are, or are not, on welfare, is non-bearing on the cause they are protesting. The fact is, they are protesting criminal activity by members of law enforcement, period. I see no connection between welfare and protesting against criminal activity.

These people are assholes that are fucking themselves. A never ending cycle of idiocy...

These people are assholes that are fucking themselves. A never ending cycle of idiocy...
Could be, and maybe so. But, at least they are standing on firm ground on this issue. Members of law enforcement have been getting a free pass for a very long time. And, it's time to call attention to the matter. They do have a legit reason for protesting, and they should be protesting. As a matter of fact, we should all be right there with them in this cause. We all read and see the many stories, and it makes daily headlines. We can't bury our heads in the sand on this matter.

That has absolutely zero to do with the reason they are in the streets protesting, absolutely nothing. Regardless of whether they are, or are not, on welfare, is non-bearing on the cause they are protesting. The fact is, they are protesting criminal activity by members of law enforcement, period. I see no connection between welfare and protesting against criminal activity.
97% of them are democrats and the party as a whole believes in giving them as many hand outs as possible so that they have the funds to survive while they loot. I say go get a fucking job.
The Liberals keep pretending like it's ok to cause mass chaos because I guy accidentally got killed in custody.

Could be, and maybe so. But, at least they are standing on firm ground on this issue. Members of law enforcement have been getting a free pass for a very long time. And, it's time to call attention to the matter. They do have a legit reason for protesting, and they should be protesting. As a matter of fact, we should all be right there with them in this cause. We all read and see the many stories, and it makes daily headlines. We can't bury our heads in the sand on this matter.
Keep supporting moraless thugs.

97% of them are democrats and the party as a whole believes in giving them as many hand outs as possible so that they have the funds to survive while they loot. I say go get a fucking job.
The Liberals keep pretending like it's ok to cause mass chaos because I guy accidentally got killed in custody.
Welfare is a completely different conversation. Political parties is an entirely different conversation. The conversation centers on the misconduct of law enforcement personnel, and the protests of the people against the misconduct.

All those people in the streets showing compassion and empathy for blacks killed by police yet...so many are there? Wow. Bet their jobs are peeved they didn't show up today. Oh. Wait. Never mind. Silly me thinking they had jobs.

Sonnyboy is an idiot. I put him on ignore as soon as I saw what a doof he is.

As far as I can see, and from what I know of law enforcement personnel, it's a moral obligation to speak up and be counted in this matter. If someone doesn't speak up, there's no telling how far members of law enforcement will go in their criminal activities. We should all speak up about this matter. It makes daily headlines, and has gotten to the point of "open season" on the general public.

Forum List

Back