Wtch the Riot Live on Your Computer!!!

w0w.....just watched some of the vid...............

These savages are not right for a civilized society.,,,,,,,,,,,,,send 'em over to fight ISIS or something.

Post the link. I wanna see. My popcorn is still hot and the night is young. Got lets of time to burn on this entertainment for tonight.

Last time I checked, most of the people aren't looting, burning, and assaulting others. But lemme guess. They don't count as "the peoples voice." And, according to you, people should protest a solitary incident of ALLEGED barbaric behavior by showing how barbaric they can be? Indeed, stealing malt-liquor, assaulting cops/reporters, looting drugs from the CVS, burning cars, vandalizing stores, and doing serious bodily harm on a massive scale is a hell of a way to protest ONE ALLEGED case of barbaric behavior.
In my opinion, they are actually using this one incident to voice their concerns for the long-standing behavior of members of law enforcement. I'm sure that you're aware of the many incidences just in this past year. In my opinion, the people have had enough, and have taken to the streets to protest the criminal activities of members of law enforcement.

In the end what they're demonstrating is they need heavily and relentless policing to where cops are justified in assuming the Hood Rats in the Hood are a dangerous and vile creatures that need to be scrutinized more than those in civil society. They've had enough? How does stealing a malt liquor/ carton of cigarettes, CVS Drugs, burning down stores/cars, and assaulting people make their point? How's that working out for them? Are we better or worse?
The stealing, property damage, personal harm, and other senseless stupid acts are totally uncalled for. I do NOT approve of nor condone such behavior, and have never said that I did, nor did I ever imply such nonsense. I do believe that what I have said was plain simple English, and should be very clear as to the meaning. But, for your benefit, I will repeat what I said one more time. Please try hard to comprehend what you read, thanks. AGAIN: I said that I hope the protests do NOT end until members of law enforcement are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

No, you said "I hope it (it= the activity mentioned in the op) doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit." Didn't you?
I have already explain what I meant, several times already. I have repeated myself several times. Again, I said that I hope the riots and protests do not end until members of law enforcement are held accountable for their actions and crimes. I have also stated that I do NOT approve of nor condone violence, looting, burning, personal harm, or any other senseless stupid acts. So, please try real hard to comprehend what you read, and try to understand plain simple English. Thanks.

What kind of incoherent shit is this?

Dang s0n......you should be posting up over at People.com or something or joining the savages in Baltimore.

In my opinion, they are actually using this one incident to voice their concerns for the long-standing behavior of members of law enforcement. I'm sure that you're aware of the many incidences just in this past year. In my opinion, the people have had enough, and have taken to the streets to protest the criminal activities of members of law enforcement.

In the end what they're demonstrating is they need heavily and relentless policing to where cops are justified in assuming the Hood Rats in the Hood are a dangerous and vile creatures that need to be scrutinized more than those in civil society. They've had enough? How does stealing a malt liquor/ carton of cigarettes, CVS Drugs, burning down stores/cars, and assaulting people make their point? How's that working out for them? Are we better or worse?
The stealing, property damage, personal harm, and other senseless stupid acts are totally uncalled for. I do NOT approve of nor condone such behavior, and have never said that I did, nor did I ever imply such nonsense. I do believe that what I have said was plain simple English, and should be very clear as to the meaning. But, for your benefit, I will repeat what I said one more time. Please try hard to comprehend what you read, thanks. AGAIN: I said that I hope the protests do NOT end until members of law enforcement are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

No, you said "I hope it (it= the activity mentioned in the op) doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit." Didn't you?
I have already explain what I meant, several times already. I have repeated myself several times. Again, I said that I hope the riots and protests do not end until members of law enforcement are held accountable for their actions and crimes. I have also stated that I do NOT approve of nor condone violence, looting, burning, personal harm, or any other senseless stupid acts. So, please try real hard to comprehend what you read, and try to understand plain simple English. Thanks.

They don't do that. You are asking waaaaaay too much.

Being awfully selective in supporting someone who just got creamed with his own words. Perhaps you should follow the argument before you weigh in?

So my original assessment of what you said was correct. You only now clarify "protests" in lieu of "rioting." However, the only person speaking about protests in this riot thread is you.
I have NOT combined anything, and , no, you're NOT correct. I said riots and protests, and I said that I hope it continues all across this nation. Listen carefully, please. I said riots and protests, absent violence, looting, personal harm, and burning. I said that I hope they continue until members of law enforce are held accountable for their actions and crimes. I have said this in plain simple English. Please try to comprehend what you read. Please do not twist what I have said, so that it means something I did NOT say nor imply. Please do not add your own words to what I have said. Thanks.

Dang s0n......you should be posting up over at People.com or something or joining the savages in Baltimore.

Reading the thread usually helps as well. But I wouldn't expect him to strain himself.

Cute ... real cute....... a little funny also .....

Being awfully selective in supporting someone who just got creamed with his own words. Perhaps you should follow the argument before you weigh in?
Ha Ha Ha Ha .... cute ...

Reading the thread usually helps as well. But I wouldn't expect him to strain himself.
Pleeeeeease !!!! ... honestly ..... really ........

Lets look again shall we?

Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cops pelted with thousands of rocks
CVS Pharmacy is being looted (For drugs no doubt)
Cars are set on fire.
7/11 being looted (For malt liquor no doubt)
Thick Black Smoke over Baltimore
Buildings burning
Most are locals from Baltimore (So much for the outside agitator excuse)

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

ap_freddie-gray_ap-photo1-640x471.jpg

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

You said "I hope it (The Riots) doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit"

Nuff said.

See above.

I hope the cops arrest all these pieces of shit and our legal system gives them 20 years behind bars.

They wont get a day behind bars. The black mayor along with the black city council of Baltimore will refuse to push for the arrest of these thugs. This is a 60% black city and the mayor is allowing the thugs to destroy property in order to vent their rage. The police aren't allowed to do anything to protect the innocent or their property. This is black rule in action.
It's the people's voice against police misconduct. I hope it continues and spreads all across this nation. The people should be out protesting the animalistic and barbaric inhumane activities of law enforcement. It'll be a blessed day in America when cops are held accountable for their actions.
Yer an idiot. Oh, and don't call the cops if you wake to find an armed robber in your home ..edit..

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: Black clergy are going to confront the teens stealing malt liquor/cigarettes/drugs/lottery tickets. this ought to work well. lol. :afro:

UPDATE: Black clergy are going to confront the teens stealing malt liquor/cigarettes/drugs/lottery tickets. this ought to work well. lol. :afro:
Uncle Toms think they can reason with these thugs.

"You know young man, rioting is no way to honor the memory of Freddie Gray." (to which the young thug replies) "Who Freddie Gray yo? I be here for tha free malt Liquor."

And you hope the riots don't stop until that end is achieved right?
I have already stated my position on this matter. YES, I'd love for the protests to continue until cops are held accountable for their actions.

So my original assessment was correct. Thanks.

"Because everyone knows the best way to achieve justice is to loot, burn, assault, and thieve malt liquor/drugs? Yeah, that'll teach em a lesson. Idiot!. You think they're doing this to teach the police a lesson? No no no, they're using this as an excuse to achieve instant gratification and get free drugs/malt liquor/cigarettes/lottery tickets. How you could combine the two is beyond me. If anything the big winners in this event are the police. Double overtime pay baby!!!!"
Well, I haven't seen anything correct about your comments. I never said that it was teaching anyone anything, nor did I imply such. In addition, calling me an idiot doesn't add anything to the conversation, and only serves to reflect back on you. Having a problem discussing issues as an adult, and in a civil manner? I see no winners in this situation. I only see the people voicing their disagreement with law enforcement.

You hope that the burning, looting, and assaulting continues until you get your end result desired. You condone the behavior. But the behavior has nothing to do with the event that sparked it. Now its just "Hood Rats Gone Wild." Happy television watching. I already have my popcorn. (I really do!)

Sick thing about it is,,,

Blacks commit a high level of crime, run into the police and yet demand that the police get out of the area...Which will just make it worse. Yet bitch at whites for being so poor?

Blacks are truly stupid.

Remember whole country and other part of this world are watching this criminal activities with disgust.
What are you showing or teaching to non black people in this world?
That black people are bad, violent, should be scared of black people? Sadly.
At the end of the day. The biggest loser are the black people. Sadly.

No one got "creamed". Don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

I read it, and I commented on it.

Lets look again shall we?

Wtch the Riot Live on TV!!! SEE HERE >>>>> Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

The Mayor of Baltimore is preventing the police from engaging the violent looters so this should get interesting!! :party: Get out your popcorn. The Mayor doesn't want to hurt the black kids feelings so they're getting away with everything they want. Lets watch them undermine their own credibility by burning down their own city. Do black lives matter? Not as much as a free malt liquor!!!!

Cops pelted with thousands of rocks
CVS Pharmacy is being looted (For drugs no doubt)
Cars are set on fire.
7/11 being looted (For malt liquor no doubt)
Thick Black Smoke over Baltimore
Buildings burning
Most are locals from Baltimore (So much for the outside agitator excuse)

Live video Protesters throwing rocks bricks at cops in Baltimore during Freddie Gray demonstrations Hot Air

ap_freddie-gray_ap-photo1-640x471.jpg

CDn4SFZWgAEHOJS.jpg

CDoE51OWoAAXfMm.jpg
I hope it doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit.

You said "I hope it (The Riots) doesn't stop until cops are arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for the crimes they commit"

Nuff said.
Yep, that's what I said, and what I meant. I have stated exactly what I have said, and exactly what I meant by what I said. So, your point is ?

See above.
Post was read, and post was commented on.

Forum List

Back