WSJ: “Is Obama Smart?”

In all reality though, I doubt obama is in the top 25. Nixon and Clinton are most likely the most intelligent in the recent history. Nixon had the highest IQ of any President, if I'm not mistaken. Kind of funny that they both had major ethical issues associated with their presidency.

Nope, Carter and Clinton. Hillary is very smart and so is Obama.

Reagan, Bush/Bush and their VPs were quite stupid.

Now if you want to get into the level of competence in congress, it gets even more laughable. Boehner and Cantor - dumb and dumber.

I don't know why Rs keep bringing this up, they know they are on the losing end of this argument. :lol:

Reality suggests otherwise.

Fig_57_-_men_4-yr_college_degrees.JPG

Fig_58_women_with_4-yr_college_degs.JPG

I couldn't care less what the talking heads at WSJ, Fox, Rush/Savage etc, the Examiner, the Daily Mail and RW blogs etc etc etc. (Bought off A-holes, or just plain A-holes) say, except to prove their facts wrong, or their stupid, insulting questions those of complete, bought off A-holes. Is Obama a Marxist?, a Kenyan, a Muslim, does NHC have death panels, is it a gov't takeover??? All total crappe, yet half of dumbazz Pub dupes believe these to be true. They don't say it's so- just asking the question is enough for Pub Dupes... Of course Obama is smart, ya fegging retards. Save the stupid, insulting, UN-American BS. Dittoheads!!
TRANSLATION:

"Leave Barack alone!!"

0.jpg

Information is not knowledge
Knowledge is not Wisdom
Wisdom is not truth
Truth is not Beauty
Beauty is not Love
Love is not Music
Music is the Best

Wisdom is the domain of the Wiz, which is extinct.

Beauty is a French phonetic corruption of a short, cloth, neck ornament…currently in resurgence.

Is Obama is so bright how come he couldn't figure out annual Trillion deficits would lead to a downgrade

Is Obama is so bright how come he couldn't figure out annual Trillion deficits would lead to a downgrade

The fears of a downgrade were secondary to his plans for his presidency. He doesn't want to cut one single dollar of social spending because the bottom half of the country, his half, pays no federal tax...and the more he puts the nation into deficit, the more he thinks he can take in taxes from the top half: income redistribution.

Remember this vid: 'when capital gains tax was dropped, revenues increased.'

So the madman says "...I would look at raising the capital gains tax for purposes of fairness..."

Get less money into the fisc? 'ah, so what!'

Punish the successful!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpSDBu35K-8]‪Obama: Raise Taxes, Capital Gains - "For Purposes of Fairness"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Next to Bush I would say Obama looks like a genius....but is just above avg i would say.

"Next to Bush I would say Obama looks like a genius..."

So the continuation of Bush's programs including the 'Bush tax cuts,' i.e., the dummy's programs, makes the carbon-copy President a genius?

I knew this would happen once they stopped teaching logic.

The only conclusion possible is that, next to you, the kid on the porch in "Deliverance" looks like a genius.

Next to Bush I would say Obama looks like a genius....but is just above avg i would say.

So the continuation of Bush's programs including the 'Bush tax cuts,' i.e., the dummy's programs, makes the carbon-copy President a genius?

The only conclusion possible is that, next to you, the kid on the porch in "Deliverance" looks like a genius.

Well you seem to like to bring that "kid" up.

But in real life he was normal.

You know?

Real life?

Something you never deal with?

Nope, Carter and Clinton. Hillary is very smart and so is Obama.

Reagan, Bush/Bush and their VPs were quite stupid.

Now if you want to get into the level of competence in congress, it gets even more laughable. Boehner and Cantor - dumb and dumber.

I don't know why Rs keep bringing this up, they know they are on the losing end of this argument. :lol:
Anyone who is willing to believe that claptrap is as dumb as a stump.

The last two Democraps that ran against Bush had lower GPAs then Bush. We can't prove what Obama's was because somehow he got them sealed like a national secret.

Ether he's paranoid or dumb as shit.

There's no way that Bush had a higher IQ than either Kerry or Gore, his grades were bought and paid for. He was drunk all the time for one thing.

You're such a talking point winger..

Can you possibly be as blinded by hate as you appear?

"How smart is President Obama? The American Thinker quotes historian Michael Beschloss on Obama's IQ, who "says it is off the charts", while admitting he does not know what it is. One of the reasons republican moderates voted for Obama is because he is "so smart". It is unclear what "smart" really means in politics. I think it is the red herring of politics. Universities are loaded with faculty who are "smart". But 80% are liberal. In politics, policies matter, not technical interpretations of esoteric material; the usual purpose or functionality of high IQ smarts. He attended Occidental/Columbia undergrad and Harvard Law. Bush attended Yale undergrad and Harvard Business School. Bush released his grades and SAT scores (1206 on Verbal and Math--pre-1974--like 1300 today) as did his opponents, Kerry and Gore. Using the "Otis Gamma and Scholastic Aptitude" score, one can infer Bush's IQ to be 130. This places him in about the top 2-3% in the country. This is higher than John Kerry and lower than Al Gore. The latter was a massive underachiever in college.

We do not know Obama's SAT, LSAT, or GPA scores because he won't release them. His Columbia GPA was estimated by the WSJ to be between 1.8 and 3.0 (C- to B) because he did not graduate with honors. He was at the bottom 15% in Occidental. He was in the top 10% at Harvard Law because he graduated "magna cum laude". So we assume he is smart, but how he got into Harvard with that record is peculiar. In any event, he will not release his records. But Beschloss calls him the smartest president ever. That just tells me that Beschloss is the dumbest historian ever. Does this matter? Not his scores. But what does not releasing his academic records tell you about his personality?"
Law of the Bad Premise: Obama's Rocky Mountain High IQ

For two of his four years at Harvard, Gore ranked in the bottom fifth of his class academically.
After squeaking through Harvard, Gore returned to Tennessee and, after flunking out of its Divinity School, entered but failed to earn a degree from Vanderbilt University Law School.Scoring Al Gore

A person with any character would correct her post.

Anyone who is willing to believe that claptrap is as dumb as a stump.

The last two Democraps that ran against Bush had lower GPAs then Bush. We can't prove what Obama's was because somehow he got them sealed like a national secret.

Ether he's paranoid or dumb as shit.

There's no way that Bush had a higher IQ than either Kerry or Gore, his grades were bought and paid for. He was drunk all the time for one thing.

You started this partisan hack thread.

Supergirl can't deal with the Big Bad Wolf..

Typical.

I understand your need for attention, and, I certainly have dealt with you time and again, but, in the words borrowed from the Book of Daniel, you have been measured and found to be wanting.

I know that may be too....nuanced for you, so let me put it in terms you are familiar with: as has been your experience so many times in your life, I am certain, I have tested your wisdom and found it to be less than adequate.

So, discovering that you add nothing to the discussion, or to my store of knowledge, I bid you adiou, my little toad.
Toad- not wolf,- toad.

You may add this to your cache of 'Dear John' missives.

You started this partisan hack thread.

So, your post was a response to what you perceive as an attack, but you knew
the true statistics about Bush, Kerry and Gore?

You were fibbing??

Well, in a way, I feel better about that...I dispise ignorance.

It's simple.

If Bush did it, it's horrible and evil and nasty.

If Obama does the exact same thing, it's good and righteous and holy.

smart is a conglomeration of talent(s) that leads to success in your chosen field, but it doesn't mean you are good at it....:lol:

Last edited:
Obama's Undeniable Intelligence Makes Him More Dangerous - and More Vulnerable - Page 1 - Michael Medved - Townhall Conservative

Medved says

In warfare and in political warfare, underestimating your opponent amounts to a terrible, often fatal mistake. That's why conservatives who deny or ignore the president's obvious intelligence imperil their own cause and prevent the emergence of an effective anti-Obama strategy. For Barack Obama, his brain power makes him dangerous but also creates a special vulnerability that his critics should exploit.

On the most obvious level, it makes no sense to insist (as many of my radio callers and internet correspondents do) that a guy with degrees from Columbia and Harvard Law (magna cum laude), and with a successful twelve-year stint as a professor of Constitutional law at the University of Chicago, amounts to some sort of dunce who didn't deserve his academic success.

Forum List

Back