Wrongfully Convicted Derek Chauvin files petition to Supreme Court

Now that’s a novel theory. All you need is one doctor out of a million to agree with you. I suppose you could get one of the 600+ coroners to agree with you. Because right now. None of them agree with you.

Prepare to be disappointed, morons. Remember Chauvin was convicted in State and Federal Court. If his State court conviction gets over turned, which is unlikely (Sorry, cry about it) he'd still be in federal prison on his federal charges.
Is anyone disputing that, Fisty?

You should read your own links. They contributed but were not the direct cause.

Wanna know how they know? Want to know why no Doctor will say it was an overdose?

Chauvin’s expert sunk his defense on cross examination.

You should read your own links. They contributed but were not the direct cause.

Wanna know how they know? Want to know why no Doctor will say it was an overdose?

Chauvin’s expert sunk his defense on cross examination.
That's all I said... can a cop be convicted of murder when all he is doing is what was taught to him and he has done dozens of time with no harm to the arrestee?... that's just wrong man... he was convicted because of the political atmosphere in the country... so now are you going to deny what else these experts said?... you said he was murdered?... he wasn't Floyd tragically died while resisting arrest....

That's not true... you need to get informed before you come here....

One of us does.

One of us does.

I just posted three links... one from CNN and a you tube video that disagrees with your dishonest AP BS... and I can provide dozens more....

That's all I said... can a cop be convicted of murder when all he is doing is what was taught to him and he has done dozens of time with no harm to the arrestee?... that's just wrong man... he was convicted because of the political atmosphere in the country... so now are you going to deny what else these experts said?... you said he was murdered?... he wasn't Floyd tragically died while resisting arrest....

Chauvin didn’t do what he was trained to do. The knee technique was authorized until the suspect is restrained. Floyd was restrained before Chauvin got there. He had been cuffed and was in the car.

They took him out and set him on the ground. Floyd was already restrained.

Chauvin didn’t do a thing he was trained to do. The people who trained him testified at the trial that they had warned him about this sort of thing during training.

Chauvin didn’t do what he was trained to do. The knee technique was authorized until the suspect is restrained. Floyd was restrained before Chauvin got there. He had been cuffed and was in the car.

They took him out and set him on the ground. Floyd was already restrained.

Chauvin didn’t do a thing he was trained to do. The people who trained him testified at the trial that they had warned him about this sort of thing during training.
Dude you need to stop making stuff up... I was trained by the Marine corps. to arrest resisting suspects... and they taught us to do exactly what Chauvin did... every pair of cuffs has a lock and often the keys are black... if you watch the video Chauvin was trying to lock the cuffs you can see the black key in his hand as Floyd continued to struggle and resist....

Dude you need to stop making stuff up... I was trained by the Marine corps. to arrest resisting suspects... and they taught us to do exactly what Chauvin did... every pair of cuffs has a lock and often the keys are black... if you watch the video Chauvin was trying to lock the cuffs you can see the black key in his hand as Floyd continued to struggle and resist....
When the resisting party is subdued you don’t stop what got him that way
Libs are so emotionally driven and reality absent that it’s just incredible to watch

Read the article. Read the transcript of the trial. You will see you are so wrong that the truth is in another time zone from where you are.

Read the article. Read the transcript of the trial. You will see you are so wrong that the truth is in another time zone from where you are.
I know he was convicted but convicted wrongly.... that is my opinion and this is still America... I know that bugs you but we have a right to disagree with a verdict and not just be a dust mop for propaganda and unjust justice....

Just what is a cuck white?... are you a hateful bigot or just an everyday racist pig?....
You're a cuck white. A cuck white is a racist white who's been cuckolded by MLK Jr. and his civil rights movement. See more than half the whites hated and despised MLK when he was alive but he's conquered all the whites in death. Miraculously all the white children of those racists whites who despised what MLK was doing now sing his praises once every year. You don't understand how much joy it brings me to watch every cuck white, especially the cuck whites at Fox News profess their love and admiration for MLK every year on his birthday. Racist White America is truly a cuckolded White America. 😄

Forum List

Back