Case against Trump collapses

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Now Trump's lawyers can spend more time on the other cases. I predict those too will be dismissed. Then it's on to the 2024 election.

---President Trump Absolutely DESTROYS Lawless NYC Judge Engoron After Case Collapses---

They think the world is crazy with them, but they cant even see how alone they really are.

Now Trump's lawyers can spend more time on the other cases. I predict those too will be dismissed. Then it's on to the 2024 election.

---President Trump Absolutely DESTROYS Lawless NYC Judge Engoron After Case Collapses---

So.....I'm sorry..what was dismissed???...Answer..nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, wait, that's right, it's Jack Hofts "opinion".

I got a hint for you....They got him...and he's gonna squeal like the pig he is.

all commercial loans are thoroughly underwritten and a 2nd appraisal ordered by the lender..

these ass wipes know nothing about finance

Trump vomits that misinformation every time he gets in front of a camera. The trial is continuing

The Regime controls the justice system, so can they just keep creating frivolous lawsuits with no consequences. We don't have a country without a true justice system.

So.....I'm sorry..what was dismissed???...Answer..nothing. :auiqs.jpg:
Oh, wait, that's right, it's Jack Hofts "opinion".

I got a hint for you....They got him...and he's gonna squeal like the pig he is.
do you think the lender does their own appraisal on a stated asset?????...pretend you are lending the money and think deeper

lol....what do underwriters do when they underwrite a loan....lolol
I have little to no knowledge about what underwriters do. I suspect you know even less than I do. You can be assured that the courts and the lawyers in the case are well versed in the procedures of underwriting. If it was all as cut and dried as you claim, the case would have never gotten to court.

I have little to no knowledge about what underwriters do. I suspect you know even less than I do. You can be assured that the courts and the lawyers in the case are well versed in the procedures of underwriting. If it was all as cut and dried as you claim, the case would have never gotten to court.
well an underwriter verifies the income stated on an application. They then do an appraisal on the properties being pledged....... They get their own valuation.........just pretend you were lending millions to someone

I got a hint for you....They got him...

Jack's famous last words. Jack has the inside scoop on how everything is going to turn out, problem is, he never tells you how!

Worse, I've yet to see one of his famous predictions ever actually turn out correct.

25 years from now, they'll get Trump on a parking ticket or he will pass away of old age, and good ol' Jack will be out there at the curb using his walker yelling at the clouds:

"WE GOT HIM!" reminding us how he was right! :71:

well an underwriter verifies the income stated on an application. They then do an appraisal on the properties being pledged....... They get their own valuation.........just pretend you were lending millions to someone
Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation of underwriting million dollar deals. It makes me a little sad for all those who spent years of study but now they find they just have to pretend they are lending millions to someone. You should give formal classes where you can share your vast knowledge of the subject.

Forum List

Back