Wow the Trumpettes are out in force

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
I count at least 15 threads on Comey being a bad guy on the first page today. LOL It makes me wonder if they're trying to convince themselves.

As opposed to a usual day when you left loons have 15 threads on the front page whining about some Russia/Trump/Obstruction crap?

Idiot troll

I think they just need to close their eyes and get a pair of ruby red heels to click together and their dreams will come true.

Oh, I think the Russia story is really little about nothing. If anyone didn't notice trump was hiding what he owes the Oligarchs when he refused to release his taxes, they'll never figure it out ever. LOL

But yesterday was not a good day for Orange Don

Oh, I think the Russia story is really little about nothing. If anyone didn't notice trump was hiding what he owes the Oligarchs when he refused to release his taxes, they'll never figure it out ever. LOL

LMAO yesterday was not a good day for you morons on the left but keep trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear. Maybe use Rosie O'Donnell's

I count at least 15 threads on Comey being a bad guy on the first page today. LOL It makes me wonder if they're trying to convince themselves.
yea, you'd think RUSSIA by 19,398,690 anonymous sources was enough to convince the world of what the libs were seeing.

POOF - that dream bit the big dick.

LMAO yesterday was not a good day for you morons on the left but keep trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear. Maybe use Rosie O'Donnell's
the sows just said to please not mix them up with her again.

I won't ever suggest Comey is a bad guy, I respect his duty to his country and I don't doubt his loyalty, he was probably not the right fit for this role. Watching former FBI reps. on CNN they were not too surprised when Trump fired Comey, as one former agent stated "he was in the media far too often".

Now, there is nothing to convince anyone of, Trump did not obstruct. Comey did his duty, he has bravely answered all questions over the last few months, even after his firing. Anyone who stands in the fire has earned some level of respect. It doesn't mean I agree with his decisions.

Last edited:

How many threads do you count on how Trump was going down on Thursday due to Comey's testimony?

How so? Comey looked like a scared little girl who admitted he leaked documents and that Trump was vindicated in freeing Comey for incompetence

How many threads do you count on how Trump was going down on Thursday due to Comey's testimony?
I don't know. I didn't count that many, but I just responded to Eddie and a couple of others. I finally read a Comey transcript after lunch, and then I had to leave and work from home. Yesterday was a bitch for me.

Forum List

Back