Wow the Trumpettes are out in force

Oh, I think the Russia story is really little about nothing. If anyone didn't notice trump was hiding what he owes the Oligarchs when he refused to release his taxes, they'll never figure it out ever. LOL

But yesterday was not a good day for Orange Don

How so? Comey looked like a scared little girl who admitted he leaked documents and that Trump was vindicated in freeing Comey for incompetence
You are projecting.

Oh, I think the Russia story is really little about nothing. If anyone didn't notice trump was hiding what he owes the Oligarchs when he refused to release his taxes, they'll never figure it out ever. LOL

LMAO yesterday was not a good day for you morons on the left but keep trying to make a purse out of a sow's ear. Maybe use Rosie O'Donnell's

LMAO yesterday was not a good day for you so you project onto others because being called a liar by the chief law enforcement guy under oath is all the rage

How so? Comey looked like a scared little girl who admitted he leaked documents and that Trump was vindicated in freeing Comey for incompetence
You are projecting.

How so?

I count at least 15 threads on Comey being a bad guy on the first page today. LOL It makes me wonder if they're trying to convince themselves.

I won't ever suggest Comey is a bad guy, I respect his duty to his country and I don't doubt is loyalty, he was probably not the right fit for this role. Watching former FBI reps. on CNN they were not too surprised when Trump fired Comey, as one former agent stated "he was in the media far too often".

Now, there is nothing to convince anyone of, Trump did not obstruct. Comey did his duty, he has bravely answered all questions over the last few months, even after his firing. Anyone who stands in the fire has earned some level of respect. It doesn't mean I agree with his decisions.
I just think Comey considers himself just a little more honest and upstanding than other people. He still considers his Hillary gambit justified, and in effect he decided his own reputation was worth the FBI meddling in an election. He should have just told the Orange Don that it was inappropriate to suggest an investigation be shut down because it was inconvenient. From what I read he NEVER told Trump that, and now he's trying to bust Trump's balls for pressuring him. His excuse seems to be "Trump's the president." I don't think he's partisan, but he didn't have any problem in speaking truth to power before

I count at least 15 threads on Comey being a bad guy on the first page today. LOL It makes me wonder if they're trying to convince themselves.

You can tell how much trouble Trump is in by the number of such threads.

He's clearly in major trouble.
If that were any indicator, Obama would have been proven to not have been a citizen years ago. . . .

No wonder you are such a sucker for MSM propaganda, your critical thinking capacity is handicapped. You probably believe science is done by consensus, don't you?

:badgrin:

I have not called Comey a 'bad guy'. I just pointed out that he and his testimony DESTROYED the Democrats' campaign of lies, false accusations, and never-ending useless 'Witch Hunts (no crimes, no collusion, no obstruction) while throwing himself and Loretta Lynch (and Obama) under the legal bus.

I have not called Comey a 'bad guy'. I just pointed out that he and his testimony DESTROYED the Democrats' campaign of lies, false accusations, and never-ending useless 'Witch Hunts (no crimes, no collusion, no obstruction) while throwing himself and Loretta Lynch (and Obama) under the legal bus.

And what a wonderful bus that would be.

Many also think the Russian investigation is somehow now over. Hope springs eternal.

theo3.jpg

Trump is still not under investigation, Comey now is. Tissue? :laugh:

So, you're pinning your hopes on a baseless frivolous complaint from a pack of corrupt criminals. Good luck with that, snowflake.

So, do you think Trump's lawyer will be disbarred over this stunt? He's getting ethical complaints filed against him. And unlike Trump's complaints, these complaints actually have merit.

Trump is still not under investigation, Comey now is. Tissue? :laugh:

So, you're pinning your hopes on a baseless frivolous complaint from a pack of corrupt criminals. Good luck with that, snowflake.

So, do you think Trump's lawyer will be disbarred over this stunt? He's getting ethical complaints filed against him. And unlike Trump's complaints, these complaints actually have merit.

Look I told you people this would backfire, don't get mad at me. :laugh:

Forum List

Back