When The Danger Without Becomes Within

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Democrats/Liberals see their mirror image in the Islamofascists, both of their doctrines demand submission.

1. First, we find this poll from Londonistan...
"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll."
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

By my way of figuring, this means that 2/3 of those allowed in are contributors to terrorism

2. Next, this cautionary tale from NYC...
"Bronx Man Accused of Casing J.F.K. Airport for Potential Hezbollah Attack

....Ali Kourani, a 32-year-old naturalized citizen from Lebanon, told the F.B.I. in a series of interviews that he believed he had been recruited to join Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization as part of an effort to develop “sleepers” who lived ostensibly normal lives but could be “activated and tasked” with conducting operations, the complaint said.

The complaint said that Mr. Kourani had also obtained a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering in 2009, and in 2013, a master of business administration.

...Kourani said he had been recruited to join the organization in 2008, in light of his education and because he lived in the United States, the authorities said in the complaint. They said that he had told the authorities that one of his first instructions from his “handler” in Lebanon, a man called Fadi, was to obtain American citizenship as soon as possible, which he did in 2009."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...irport-for-potential-attack.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Democrats/Liberals insisted on bringing millions.....millions....of unvetted Islamists into the country....yet wonder why they lost the election.

Stupid has now become deadly.

Democrats/Liberals see their mirror image in the Islamofascists, both of their doctrines demand submission.

"Astonishing" two in three British Muslims would NOT give police terror tip-offs
TWO thirds of British Muslims would not inform the police if they thought that somebody close to them had become involved with terrorist sympathisers, according to a poll."
Two thirds of British Muslims would not give police terror tip-offs | UK | News | Express.co.uk

By my way of figuring, this means that 2/3 of those allowed in are contributors to terrorism

....Ali Kourani, a 32-year-old naturalized citizen from Lebanon, told the F.B.I. in a series of interviews that he believed he had been recruited to join Hezbollah’s Islamic Jihad Organization as part of an effort to develop “sleepers” who lived ostensibly normal lives but could be “activated and tasked” with conducting operations, the complaint said.

The complaint said that Mr. Kourani had also obtained a bachelor of science degree in biomedical engineering in 2009, and in 2013, a master of business administration.

...Kourani said he had been recruited to join the organization in 2008, in light of his education and because he lived in the United States, the authorities said in the complaint. They said that he had told the authorities that one of his first instructions from his “handler” in Lebanon, a man called Fadi, was to obtain American citizenship as soon as possible, which he did in 2009."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/08/...irport-for-potential-attack.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

Democrats/Liberals insisted on bringing millions.....millions....of unvetted Islamists into the country....yet wonder why they lost the election.

Stupid has been plenty deadly, Chunk.....

let me show you....

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."
The Shadow War, In a Surprising New Light

and there is more......

let me show you....

The book's opening anecdote tells of an unnamed CIA briefer who flew to Bush's Texas ranch during the scary summer of 2001, amid a flurry of reports of a pending al-Qaeda attack, to call the president's attention personally to the now-famous Aug. 6, 2001, memo titled "Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US." Bush reportedly heard the briefer out and replied: "All right. You've covered your ass, now."

and there is more......

Slime wants to change the subject.

I must have hit a nerve.

let me show you....

and there is more......

I must have hit a nerve.
no....the topic was "Stupid becoming deadly."

I showed you a specific example of Stupid Becoming Very Deadly......and, I believe, it is the sort of Stupid you enabled with AT LEAST 1 vote...

And I've got more where that came from..

let me show you....

and there is more......

I must have hit a nerve.

I showed you a specific example of Stupid Becoming Very Deadly......and, I believe, it is the sort of Stupid you enabled with AT LEAST 1 vote...

If the topic was "Stupid...." I can see why you would feel it a call to arms, Slime.

Who said we want to bring millions of unvetted immigrants ?

Righties make shit up.

Righties make shit up.

I'm far too articulate to use vulgarity, but, I'll certainly put you in your place:

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S. - Breitbart

3. "DHS admits we have no screening process for 'Syrian refugees'"
Blog: DHS admits we have no screening process for 'Syrian refugees'
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

let me show you....

and there is more......

I must have hit a nerve.

If the topic was "Stupid...." I can see why you would feel it a call to arms, Slime.
You're the one laboring it, Chunk....

I'm the one providing examples....which you eagerly enabled....

I've got more....

Righties make shit up.

I'm far too articulate to use vulgarity, but, I'll certainly put you in your place:

1. "Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program has led to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

2. "Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S."
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Wants a 550% Increase in Syrian Refugees in U.S. - Breitbart

3. "DHS admits we have no screening process for 'Syrian refugees'"
Blog: DHS admits we have no screening process for 'Syrian refugees'
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.
Breitbart and American Thinker?

You KNOW you're a moron, don't you......

The democrat/msm Swamp Rats seem to be functioning in cahoots with ISIS. Recall OBama and Crooked Hillary provided them with military equipment.

let me show you....

and there is more......

I must have hit a nerve.

No he's just trying to raise the intellectual level of the thread above zero.

Hate freedom of speech? You and ISIS. Freedom of religion? You and ISIS. Hate what founded this nation (liberalism)? You and ISIS. Try again, burka girl.

Hmmm reading your title I thought of the smiling faces of the two Russian Spy Masters inside the Oval office. I wonder what kind of bugs Donnie Dangerously allowed them to plant?

Guess not.

Never mind.

Let's recap the phoney nature of righties .

Trump missle attacks Syria "oh he's so brave, fighting for those poor gas attacks victims ".

Gas attack victims tries to come to the US "fuck you baby terrorist! Back to the gas chamber for you !"

Trump missle attacks Syria "oh he's so brave, fighting for those poor gas attacks victims ".

Gas attack victims tries to come to the US "fuck you baby terrorist! Back to the gas chamber for you !"

So we just let them get gassed?

You can help people without inviting them into your home.

That was the consensus in 2013 wasn't it?

That was the consensus in 2013 wasn't it?

It's true anytime.

All righties care about is KILLING Muslims .

All righties care about is KILLING Muslims .

Just the radicals and tbe ones supporting them

Forum List

Back