Wow! The Cowboys just released Dez Bryant!

Good...hasnt had a 1,000 yard season since 14 hasnt had a 100 yard game since 11/16...later Dez. 12.4 per year he is not worth.

way to go jerry,first you let whats his name,the best running back you have had in AGES go,seattles version of beastmode,NOW you do this. amazing how you went from being serious about winning superbowls to dismanteling the team over the years.:2up:

way to go jerry,first you let whats his name,the best running back you have had in AGES go,seattles version of beastmode,NOW you do this. amazing how you went from being serious about winning superbowls to dismanteling the team over the years.:2up:

You may not be aware of this, but the Cowboys currently have one the better running backs in the league in Ezekiel Elliot. ;)

Also, I think the Cowboys may have let DeMarco Murray (I assume that's who you are talking about) go because his rookie deal was over and they didn't want to pay him as much as he wanted. The Cowboys offered around $6 million a year, but the Eagles offered a lot more. :dunno:

Well I'm happy. With the Cowgirls out the way and the Eagles with a Super Bowl hangover, the Skins are going straight to the Super Bowl! :113:

Did you get your hands on a Monkey’s Paw? :lol:

Last edited:
This is no surprise, the talk of letting Bryant go has been on anyalst lips for weeks now. Teams cut their losses because of the cap all the time.

You may not be aware of this, but the Cowboys currently have one the better running backs in the league in Ezekiel Elliot. ;)

Also, I think the Cowboys may have let DeMarco Murray (I assume that's who you are talking about) go because his rookie deal was over and they didn't want to pay him as much as he wanted. The Cowboys offered around $6 million a year, but the Eagles offered a lot more. :dunno:
Yeap and he went to Phillie and stunk the joint up. He plays in Tenn now? Not sure...not a world beater either way.

Yeap and he went to Phillie and stunk the joint up. He plays in Tenn now? Not sure...not a world beater either way.

Murray plays for no one at the moment. He had a good year in Tenn after leaving the Eagles, but a not-so-good one last year, and has since been released.

Titans' DeMarco Murray to be released; Derrick Henry expected to take over as lead running back
DeMarco Murray

Forum List

Back