WOW!? That BS Job Creating Tax Cut Scam 2017 & more JOBS on way! Sam's Club closing 63 stores! WTF?

AND Btw:: Will the Great Douche aka: Twitler claim he saved a few jobs in them/those 10-12 stores?
Kinda like that Carrier deal thang. Seems it would be better to move these jobs to Mexico.

As Walmart owns Sams Club, Sweet announcement of layoffs of thousands of workers hours after announcing raise of starting minimum wage
Wow!

You really ARE disconnected from reality, aren't you????

What color is the sky in your world?

Sam's Club was closing 63 stores and laying off thousands of workers! Just SO DOUCHE LOVING SWEET!

Sam’s Club said pharmacies at the closed locations would stay open for at least two weeks and the company would work with the respective state’s Board of Pharmacy to help customers with the transition.
Wal-Mart's Sam's Club to shut some stores after review

:confused-84::dunno::eek-52: I can see where the Wal-Mart Money for that 11 Dollar an hour wage is coming from.
Seems the Scam Tax Cut BS of 2017 was to buyback Wal-Mart Stocks to show FAKE Growth in 2018!:dunno:

I'm sure Glad the Middle Class is funding these stock buybacks.
Whatever will the 1% do without them? Hmm?

btw: Seems...
"about 10 to 12 Sam's Club stores are slated to be closed temporarily as the retailer converts them to regional distributional centers to help ramp up its ability to fulfill online purchases"

Will your area store save a few jobs? I see More Robots than peoples,
1. More people shopping online
2. COSTCO
3. AMAZON
4. I sure in the fuck won't pay 50$ for a membership to shop at Sam's!

The Wife and I have looked into warehouse stores multiple times over the last decade and have found that the savings would be minimal.
And we're the type that goes out and buys a hundred rolls of paper towels just so we dont run out.

Our Sams Club closed, shut down this am. It was super busy all the time.

Really these corps didn't need a tax cut. Don't blame this on Amazon.

It is about Amazon, stupid. Brick-and-mortar stores are going the way of the dinosaurs and will continue to do so regardless of tax policy and that has to do with shopper behavior, not the government. It’s more convenient for people to buy stuff online now instead of fighting the crowd at the mall.

The stock market helps foreigners & rich stock buybacks. Price inflation soaring everywhere. US Job Creation is Slowing Down since Repubtards Policies went into effect September! New sales taxes everywhere! US Dollar crashing!

The stock market helps foreigners & rich stock buybacks. Price inflation soaring everywhere. US Job Creation is Slowing Down since Repubtards Policies went into effect September! New sales taxes everywhere! US Dollar crashing!

Do you live in some alternate universe?
You live in Fantasy Land! What fact do you think you can prove wrong?

LOL...you have zero proof of anything you just claimed.

Sam's Club was closing 63 stores and laying off thousands of workers! Just SO DOUCHE LOVING SWEET!

Sam’s Club said pharmacies at the closed locations would stay open for at least two weeks and the company would work with the respective state’s Board of Pharmacy to help customers with the transition.

:confused-84::dunno::eek-52: I can see where the Wal-Mart Money for that 11 Dollar an hour wage is coming from.
Seems the Scam Tax Cut BS of 2017 was to buyback Wal-Mart Stocks to show FAKE Growth in 2018!:dunno:

"about 10 to 12 Sam's Club stores are slated to be closed temporarily as the retailer converts them to regional distributional centers to help ramp up its ability to fulfill online purchases"

It's the internet......and they are going to keep a lot of those employees once they convert over .....

Trump Inflation Nation. Enjoy the Inflation TAX!!!

hkDwONuC

WTF does this have to do with the huge tax cut for millions of Americans?

Did every one today miss from the Great Douche & Klan today any statements?.
They took credit for bonus and won't take credit for these layoffs!?

Did you get your DOPer memo's from this Fish Face Con Man Anti-American Criminal?

mnuchin-linton.jpeg

Sam's Club was closing 63 stores

Stores never closed when the tax rate was 35%....DERP!

I can see where the Wal-Mart Money for that 11 Dollar an hour wage is coming from.

Where?

Seems the Scam Tax Cut BS of 2017 was to buyback Wal-Mart Stocks

Oh no!!!
Are you saying the Trump tax cut will make my WalMart stock go up?
That's awful!

Since Trumptards Fiscal Year / Policy started in Sept 2017 It's creating more jobless!

Labor Force Participation Rate fell from 63% in Sept to 62.7% in Dec
Employment to Population Ratio fell from 60.4% in Sept to 60.1% in Dec

Do you live in some alternate universe?
You live in Fantasy Land! What fact do you think you can prove wrong?

LOL...you have zero proof of anything you just claimed.
You just proved yourself too stupid AGAIN!

Did you get your DOPer memo's from this Fish Face Con Man Anti-American Criminal?
Your concession is accepted.

Forum List

Back