If 'Christian' Bakeries Must Serve Muslims, Does That Mean....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Twitter and Google have to serve Conservatives fairly?

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning,” Algorithms to Censor Opposing Political Opinions

'Steven Pierre, Twitter engineer explains “shadow banning,” says “it’s going to ban a way of talking”
Former Twitter software engineer Abhinav Vadrevu on shadow banning: “they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it”'

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning,” Algorithms to Censor Opposing Political Opinions – Project Veritas

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning,” Algorithms to Censor Opposing Political Opinions

'Steven Pierre, Twitter engineer explains “shadow banning,” says “it’s going to ban a way of talking”
Former Twitter software engineer Abhinav Vadrevu on shadow banning: “they just think that no one is engaging with their content, when in reality, no one is seeing it”'

UNDERCOVER VIDEO: Twitter Engineers To “Ban a Way of Talking” Through “Shadow Banning,” Algorithms to Censor Opposing Political Opinions – Project Veritas
liberalism is all about "DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO". I think from now on, when a liberal wants to rent my properties, I will reject them for being dangerous.

It does seem liberals discriminate, oppress, and silence anyone who opposes their agenda / ideology but defends / fights / pulls for anyone who goes against Christians / Conservatives...

Nope. Google is just a left wing internet company.

Best thing is for Trump to have it split up because it is a monopoly in many areas.

Nope. Google is just a left wing internet company. Best thing is for Trump to have it split up because it is a monopoly in many areas.
It can be argued fairly easy that Google refuses to serve its conservative customers. Go on Google and ask for something specific 'against' / in regards to anything negative about Hillary / Obama / Democrats and usually the 1st 2 pages that pop-up are against Trump / the GOP....

It is impossible to pry a muslim penis out of a liberal's mealy mouth. I've disowned a number of my own scumbag relatives over the subject, because I'm the only member of my family who has studied Pisslam for the past 6 years, and whenever I tell liberalfilth proven, VERIFIABLE unpleasant facts about Islam-feces, they throw raging, screaming baby tantrums and falsely accuse me of lying. Which leads to big, screaming family fights that almost come to blows. The liberals real problem isn't Trump himself; even before he ran these evil, evil, evil cocksuckers were having violent, raging BABY TANTRUMS every time someone points out a problem with Islam.

In other words, liberalfeces react to the rejection of Islam EXACTLY like the muslim cousin-inbreds do. It shows me the Democratic party has muslim cum-stains all over their rotten souls. That's also why they have the same violent, censorship-happy baby-tantrum-reaction to Freedom of Speech that muslims do.

Nope. Google is just a left wing internet company. Best thing is for Trump to have it split up because it is a monopoly in many areas.
It can be argued fairly easy that Google refuses to serve its conservative customers. Go on Google and ask for something specific 'against' / in regards to anything negative about Hillary / Obama / Democrats and usually the 1st 2 pages that pop-up are against Trump / the GOP....
I agree, I stopped using google years ago. But time for the FTC to slice them up.

It is impossible to pry a muslim penis out of a liberal's mealy mouth. I've disowned a number of my own scumbag relatives over the subject, because I'm the only member of my family who has studied Pisslam for the past 6 years, and whenever I tell liberalfilth proven, VERIFIABLE unpleasant facts about Islam-feces, they throw raging, screaming baby tantrums and falsely accuse me of lying. Which leads to big, screaming family fights that almost come to blows. The liberals real problem isn't Trump himself; even before he ran these evil, evil, evil cocksuckers were having violent, raging BABY TANTRUMS every time someone points out a problem with Islam.

In other words, liberalfeces react to the rejection of Islam EXACTLY like the muslim cousin-inbreds do. It shows me the Democratic party has muslim cum-stains all over their rotten souls. That's also why they have the same violent, censorship-happy baby-tantrum-reaction to Freedom of Speech that muslims do.
You'll die a bitter, lonely old man, Will. Get help...

You'll die a bitter, lonely old man, Will. Get help...

No, you liberal traitors just LOVE to character assassinate someone anybody who tells the TRUTH about the child-suicide-bomber Islam cascade of human rights atrocities you find so wonderful. You liberals are such hypocritical, phony projectionists I'll bet Sigmund Freud would have a field day with the likes of you. Don't you have an Islam beheading-binge on which to get turned on?

Then use one of the other search engines?

Why are contards so confused about the law?

If Harvard must allow blacks in Harvard, does that mean that Jews must serve Nazi's?
If you are asking if a Jewish Kosher Deli must serve Nazi skinheads / White supremacist customers.....yes.

If Harvard must allow blacks in Harvard, does that mean that Jews must serve Nazi's?
If you are asking if a Jewish Kosher Deli must serve Nazi skinheads / White supremacist customers.....yes.

Why do you think that a Jewish Deli owner would be required to serve you?

I can never tell with you contards- whether you really ARE this stupid- or you are just lying.

No law in the United States tells any business- Jewish otherwise- that they cannot refuse to serve one of your Nazi buddies.

Now- the law says a Jewish bakery can't refuse to serve someone because he is Christian- so if you cover up the Nazi medals and the baker refuses to serve you because you ordered an Easter cake- then you have a case.

Alt-right victim thread #57.

There are no 'Christian' bakeries. Jesus didn't eat jelly doughnuts.

Forum List

Back