CIC Bone Spur: You're our only hope! We need your lying spewing lips about Sears Closing 100 Stores

I guess they are not lost Coal jobs (These coal jobs must all be terminated) or Carrier jobs lost in 2017.I guess having the great Douche help is not help? And these jobs are not coming back morons.
Buying Robots are all the rage, over hiring uneducated DOPer Voters. As the Great Douche gave that BS Tax Cut to corporations that were to create more jobs. Yep, to retool and buy MORE ROBOTS!

I'm the last person to stick up for Trump, but the demise of Sears is entirely the fault of it's CEO. It's been declining for some time, due to the Ayn Rand inspired management style of Edward Lampert, who has positioned himself to profit by closing stores and selling the real estate. I've talked to a lot of the employees there, and not a one of them says a good thing about the place.

You watched too much Twilight zone on New Years.....

6901317285_47f15e0bbb_z.jpg

Sears and Kmart deserve to close......overpriced junk

For the record? You can NEVER watch too much ‘Twilight Zone’.

Not to rub salt into a wound, but I picked up the whole set on Amazon for fifty bucks....you cant get it at sears or kmart. Amazon has what most Americans want.

Sears was the Amazon of its day
For most of America, Sears had no brick and mortar stores. You ordered through a catalog and it was shipped to you....just like Amazon
My great grandfather even bought his house through Sears

Sears was once the most trusted brand in America. As a kid, you did not have Christmas without the Sears Christmas catalog showing which toys were available

Amazon set out selling books and Sears just ignored the internet market
It cost them their business

Sears is closing over 100 more stores
  • Sears told its employees Thursday that it will be shuttering over 100 more stores.
  • That consists of 64 Kmart stores and 39 Sears stores, all of which are expected to close between early March and April of this year.
  • Liquidation sales will begin as early as Jan. 12.
  • Sears is closing over 100 more stores
:dunno::eusa_think: I guess they are not lost Coal jobs (These coal jobs must all be terminated) or Carrier jobs lost in 2017.I guess having the great Douche help is not help? And these jobs are not coming back morons.
Buying Robots are all the rage, over hiring uneducated DOPer Voters. As the Great Douche gave that BS Tax Cut to corporations that were to create more jobs. Yep, to retool and buy MORE ROBOTS!

This has been going on for years. It’s called Amazon you dipshit. Are you trying to look stupid or can you just not help it?

I thought Trump was going to stop all this, but with the people he fired from the gov and those store workers, and Rite Aid workers, more people will be collecting unemployment.

What good is he?

The Great Douche promised 25 million new jobs. I guess these don't matter. And the great Douche is way behind on creating these 25 million new jobs

btw. BREAKING: US economy added 148K jobs in December vs. 190K expected

DANG. This will take 18-25 years at this rate for the Great
Douche to make 25 million new jobs. As we don't have the people to fill these jobs.
With so few needing jobs.
The American workforce is like 160-to 180 million. 4% are said to be unemployed.
That means we only have SAY, 8-10 Million unemployed people in our labor force to be 100% employed in this nation. As many choose not to work or need too. I say stay at home moms are employed and under paid.
WOW! The Great Douche seems to want to push down wages, by making more
jobs than needed. You would think more jobs means higher wages as to get people to come work for them. NOPE! Bring on the robots.People are useless workers. Long ago robots were not taking the jobs. I'm glad the 2017 Tax Cut law gives corporations more money to retool and buy MORE robots. Another MAGA winning program in action, these corporations can outsource more jobs with the money too. WHEEE!

2016 State of the U.S. Labor Force
Employment–population ratio and labor force participation rate by age : The Economics Daily: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

btw: Did not the GOP tell us that gobmint does not create jobs?

Last edited:
The OP still has not acknowleged that Sears problems started long ago.

Overall in 2016, 76 of the 250 retail chains with the largest annual revenue in the world are American retailers.

Sears seems to be in 23rd place in /on the American list. As they sell in Canada, Mexico the US.
What can I say, will the Great Douche Tweet in too save sears jobs?

Last edited: