WOW!? That BS Job Creating Tax Cut Scam 2017 & more JOBS on way! Sam's Club closing 63 stores! WTF?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Sam's Club was closing 63 stores and laying off thousands of workers! Just SO DOUCHE LOVING SWEET!

Sam’s Club said pharmacies at the closed locations would stay open for at least two weeks and the company would work with the respective state’s Board of Pharmacy to help customers with the transition.
Wal-Mart's Sam's Club to shut some stores after review

:confused-84::dunno::eek-52: I can see where the Wal-Mart Money for that 11 Dollar an hour wage is coming from.
Seems the Scam Tax Cut BS of 2017 was to buyback Wal-Mart Stocks to show FAKE Growth in 2018!:dunno:

I'm sure Glad the Middle Class is funding these stock buybacks.
Whatever will the 1% do without them? Hmm?

btw: Seems...
"about 10 to 12 Sam's Club stores are slated to be closed temporarily as the retailer converts them to regional distributional centers to help ramp up its ability to fulfill online purchases"

Will your area store save a few jobs? I see More Robots than peoples,

Last edited:
  • Banned
AND Btw:: Will the Great Douche aka: Twitler claim he saved a few jobs in them/those 10-12 stores?
Kinda like that Carrier deal thang. Seems it would be better to move these jobs to Mexico.

As Walmart owns Sams Club, Sweet announcement of layoffs of thousands of workers hours after announcing raise of starting minimum wage

Last edited:
Sam's Club was closing 63 stores and laying off thousands of workers! Just SO DOUCHE LOVING SWEET!

Sam’s Club said pharmacies at the closed locations would stay open for at least two weeks and the company would work with the respective state’s Board of Pharmacy to help customers with the transition.

:confused-84::dunno::eek-52: I can see where the Wal-Mart Money for that 11 Dollar an hour wage is coming from.
Seems the Scam Tax Cut BS of 2017 was to buyback Wal-Mart Stocks to show FAKE Growth in 2018!:dunno:

"about 10 to 12 Sam's Club stores are slated to be closed temporarily as the retailer converts them to regional distributional centers to help ramp up its ability to fulfill online purchases"

It's called Amazon, troll. Walmart, which owns Sam's Club, is also eliminating a lot of middle management.

It’s 4D chess!!! :eek:

:lmao:

It's called Amazon, troll. Walmart, which owns Sam's Club, is also eliminating a lot of middle management.
#MAGA

• Banned

#MAGA

Here are about 50 locations. Guess Costco going to save the day and expand their product lines. Wheee. MAGA Who needs a local stinking job. When 96% are paying for the 1% Tax BS Cuts.

Walmart is abruptly closing 63 Sam's Club stores and laying off thousands of workers

Our Sams Club closed, shut down this am. It was super busy all the time.

Really these corps didn't need a tax cut. Don't blame this on Amazon. The Cons have conned you. Lost of jobs, many jobs.

The corps are all about the owners and Ceo's getting wealthy. Trump and the Cons.

• Banned
Interesting connection....... Jobs to Income to the 2017 Tax Cut SCAM!

More than 76% of voters (130M) earn less than $50,000.
Thier average income for this 76% is 16-32k. The Tax Cut scam does nothing for them.
Other than in 5 years slam them harder, in taxes due.

130M / 76% = 98,800,000 or (99M) of all voters get no benefits from the BS Tax Scam. And these companies are cutting American jobs. As the USA population is 325M plus. btw. 89% of all IRS returns are for less than 100K. Hmm?

It's safe to say some 50%-60% of these voters are DOPer and older GOP voters. FFS!. How let vote repugger
clear show how the uneducated think. And still, vote Great Douche / Repugger.

To compete with Amazon for the online customer Walmart urgently needs a network of regional distribution centers. Labor costs at Sam's Club made some of then no longer viable but the buildings, and the best of the existing staff members are ideal for quick distribution.

Brace yourself for one Hell of a war for the online dollar! There are some fantastic bargains coming.

Our Sams Club closed, shut down this am. It was super busy all the time.

Really these corps didn't need a tax cut. Don't blame this on Amazon. The Cons have conned you. Lost of jobs, many jobs.

The corps are all about the owners and Ceo's getting wealthy. Trump and the Cons.

Well, I see Walmart buying stocks in Costco, to make money. Close Sam Clubs to drive shoppers to Wal-marts.
Why run two stores with-in 500 feet to 2 miles of each other in rural areas. The other thang not mentioned is all the lost
jobs to local maintenance contractors jobs. For each job lost in local chain stores, means 0.5 more of folks losing work as well.

btw: Do you fine Costco having a better selection of goods to Sams? Or the other way?
I like Costco better.

To compete with Amazon for the online customer Walmart urgently needs a network of regional distribution centers. Labor costs at Sam's Club made some of then no longer viable but the buildings, and the best of the existing staff members are ideal for quick distribution.

Brace yourself for one Hell of a war for the online dollar! There are some fantastic bargains coming.

Wal-mart fine. They are going to add 4 new distribution centers to their 174 now. Or are done in 2017. Mostly robot jobs

www.mwpvl.com/html/walmart.htm

Last edited:
11,000 employees will be out of work, where will they get jobs? Health Ins? These corps are just pocketing the money.

The DOW is up 5,000 points and the ignorant crazy angry left that hasn't got a freaking clue about Amazon, reads a blog and blames President Trump for a reorganization in the Walmart empire. No surprises here.

For some reason, the link to report does not work.

walmart_report.jpg

walmart_report2.jpg

Walmart Distribution Center Network USA | MWPVL

Last edited:
The DOW is up 5,000 points and the ignorant crazy angry left that hasn't got a freaking clue about Amazon, reads a blog and blames President Trump for a reorganization in the Walmart empire. No surprises here.

So you admit Obama 16K dow upswing was a good thang. As you claim the Douche 5K is.
At no time in the Dow's history has this unjustifiable fast high additional happened
and can be explained as stable. For the Great Douche to
match Obama . The Douche is 11k short. GOOD LUCK getting the Dow too 38,000...hahaha.

2000px-DJIA_2000s_graph_%28log%29.svg.png

btw: 70% plus of American's hold little to no stocks. Most stocks are owned by foreign nations and their 1%ers.

Perspective | Yes, stocks are up. But 80 percent of the value is held by the richest 10 percent.

btw: The GOP will crash the market again. They always do.

Last edited:

Exactly!!!
To be honest I cant believe the Waltons haven't gone toe to toe with Amazon already.
They have the name recognition and purchasing power so getting their foot in the door would be easy.

I rarely go to a brick and mortar these days. I even have my household items and groceries delivered(except meats and veggies).

1. More people shopping online
2. COSTCO
3. AMAZON
4. I sure in the fuck won't pay 50$ for a membership to shop at Sam's!

Forum List

Back