CIC Bone Spur: You're our only hope! We need your lying spewing lips about Sears Closing 100 Stores

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Sears is closing over 100 more stores
  • Sears told its employees Thursday that it will be shuttering over 100 more stores.
  • That consists of 64 Kmart stores and 39 Sears stores, all of which are expected to close between early March and April of this year.
  • Liquidation sales will begin as early as Jan. 12.
  • Sears is closing over 100 more stores
:dunno::eusa_think: I guess they are not lost Coal jobs (These coal jobs must all be terminated) or Carrier jobs lost in 2017.I guess having the great Douche help is not help? And these jobs are not coming back morons.
Buying Robots are all the rage, over hiring uneducated DOPer Voters. As the Great Douche gave that BS Tax Cut to corporations that were to create more jobs. Yep, to retool and buy MORE ROBOTS!

You watched too much Twilight zone on New Years.....

6901317285_47f15e0bbb_z.jpg

Sears and Kmart deserve to close......overpriced junk

That started way before Trump was president. Sears has been doing poorly for years and is simply not able to recover from poor management and a poor economy destroyed by a less than 3% GDP(thanks jughead). We took advantage of one such store closing and selling off all the appliances at big discounts in 2015. This has nothing to do with Trump. Who was president back then? Huh troll?

For the record? You can NEVER watch too much ‘Twilight Zone’.

Not to rub salt into a wound, but I picked up the whole set on Amazon for fifty bucks....you cant get it at sears or kmart. Amazon has what most Americans want.

For the record? You can NEVER watch too much ‘Twilight Zone’.

Not to rub salt into a wound, but I picked up the whole set on Amazon for fifty bucks....you cant get it at sears or kmart. Amazon has what most Americans want.

Amazon, eBay, and the others rock.

When I built my 3d Printer I bought all the parts online at a tenth of the cost of an equivalent store bought machine

Sears closed stores before Trump was president. Him being elected won't stop the inevitable.

WTF does this have to do with Trump?

And how is CIC BONER?

i-never-had-a-text-that-woman-hillary-clinton.jpg

^^^ I second this. My area lost both its Sears and K-Mart before our leader took office.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Actually, our K-Mart closed up last March, but its closing was announced before January 20th. We lost our Sear's about 3-4 years ago.

Not only that, you have to do deal with the people who shop in those stores. People take about the folks of Walmart. But people forgot about the unsavory individuals that use to be on Kmart. I use to hate going there.

Sears was ok and a lot of the items like you said were overpriced.

Online shopping is so much cheaper and convenient. No need to spend money on gas, no parking, no crowds and no dealing with nasty employees.

Nasty employees at Sears? I never had that problem. I couldn't ever FIND an employee at Sears!

I went to buy tools there dozens of times as an airplane mechanic and I never once spotted someone in that department. I had to go check out in the electronics section.

Sears has been hanging by a thread for decades now. Total mismanagement. They were slow to change their business model, which is sad, as they had previously, many moons ago, been a successful cataloguer (is that a word? ) yet were slow to move back in that direction with the internet. They also had poor buyers, and outdated stores.

Sears has been hanging by a thread for decades now. Total mismanagement. They were slow to change their business model, which is sad, as they had previously, many moons ago, been a successful cataloguer (is that a word? ) yet were slow to move back in that direction with the internet. They also had poor buyers, and outdated stores.
Same thing happened with Montgomery Ward decades back. Sears & Wards were monsters but neither could adapt as the market, technology, and customer buying habits changed. Sad to see them go.

• Sears told its employees Thursday that it will be shuttering over 100 more stores.
  • That consists of 64 Kmart stores and 39 Sears stores, all of which are expected to close between early March and April of this year.
:dunno::eusa_think: I guess they are not lost Coal jobs (These coal jobs must all be terminated) or Carrier jobs lost in 2017.I guess having the great Douche help is not help? And these jobs are not coming back morons.
Buying Robots are all the rage, over hiring uneducated DOPer Voters. As the Great Douche gave that BS Tax Cut to corporations that were to create more jobs. Yep, to retool and buy MORE ROBOTS!

This has been going on for years. It’s called Amazon you dipshit. Are you trying to look stupid or can you just not help it?

This has been going on for years. It’s called Amazon you dipshit. Are you trying to look stupid or can you just not help it?

I thought Trump was going to stop all this, but with the people he fired from the gov and those store workers, and Rite Aid workers, more people will be collecting unemployment.

What good is he?

President Trump created Amazon and eBay?
The funny thing is, they're doing it by using Sears' old business model. Sears used to do most of their business via mail order just like Amazon is doing.

Anyone remember the huge mail order catalogs that Sears would send to practically every household twice per year?

President Trump created Amazon and eBay?
The funny thing is, they're doing it by using Sears' old business model. Sears used to do most of their business via mail order just like Amazon is doing.

Anyone remember the huge mail order catalogs that Sears would send to practically every household twice per year?

Those catalogs got me through puberty

5126716786_8bfe4de4d4_z.jpg