Wow...Racism in America...Here It Is

Brubricker

Feb 18, 2008
Huntsville, AL
We all understand the notion that the internet allows us to post our pure thoughts without getting punished for them personally. Nonetheless, it's been my experience that most people really do try to live up to good standards of morality on the net even when there are occasional bad apples around.

Then I saw the following post.......

My family may have to move 600 jobs from Decatur to Mexico now......And I hate Mexicans....Most of the Decatur employees are black......I hope they learn a lesson from this if it happens...

I won't post a link here but anyone with google smarts can find this post if they care. It's real. I understand when people get upset about healthcare reform but this is beyond the pale.

Sure, it's always easy to dismiss some random wacko racist on the internet but this is kind of a bit different. This is someone talking about his decision-making process as he sits in control of 600 JOBS!

And yeah, you can still dismiss it all as just some stupid internet ranter. No one can stop him from being what he is. I've heard all that kind of talk before. I'm just some librul weenie whining about racism with no justification whatsoever. I probably made it up. Either that or some random internet guy made up a lie about he controls 600 jobs and he's a racist and he posted on some random site just to bait idiots like me. That must be it.

Right-wingers from every corner of this site will now come to the defense of this person. They will say that I'm undeniably stupid for believing that racism is a real force in America. Then they will turn around and say that even if this guy is absolutely for real then I'm really, really stupid to believe that there are more people like him out there.

In short, there is absolutely no way I can make this post publicly and expect right-wingers to credibly accept it as a true post from a true person expressing his feelings. They'll tell me I'm just a stupid liar who believes stupid shit said by irrelevant peopole. Who knows??? Maybe they're right. Maybe some stupid moron posted this thing just to bait an idiot like me.

I don't believe it for a second. I don't believe that people post random internet racism just to bait people they will never, ever meet. I believe that MOST of them are for real.

600 JOBS!!

This is very much a part of America. Hate me for saying it. Hate me now. Shoot yer shit.

We all understand the notion that the internet allows us to post our pure thoughts without getting punished for them personally. Nonetheless, it's been my experience that most people really do try to live up to good standards of morality on the net even when there are occasional bad apples around.

My family may have to move 600 jobs from Decatur to Mexico now......And I hate Mexicans....Most of the Decatur employees are black......I hope they learn a lesson from this if it happens...

I won't post a link here but anyone with google smarts can find this post if they care. It's real. I understand when people get upset about healthcare reform but this is beyond the pale.

Sure, it's always easy to dismiss some random wacko racist on the internet but this is kind of a bit different. This is someone talking about his decision-making process as he sits in control of 600 JOBS!

And yeah, you can still dismiss it all as just some stupid internet ranter. No one can stop him from being what he is. I've heard all that kind of talk before. I'm just some librul weenie whining about racism with no justification whatsoever. I probably made it up. Either that or some random internet guy made up a lie about he controls 600 jobs and he's a racist and he posted on some random site just to bait idiots like me. That must be it.

Right-wingers from every corner of this site will now come to the defense of this person. They will say that I'm undeniably stupid for believing that racism is a real force in America. Then they will turn around and say that even if this guy is absolutely for real then I'm really, really stupid to believe that there are more people like him out there.

In short, there is absolutely no way I can make this post publicly and expect right-wingers to credibly accept it as a true post from a true person expressing his feelings. They'll tell me I'm just a stupid liar who believes stupid shit said by irrelevant peopole. Who knows??? Maybe they're right. Maybe some stupid moron posted this thing just to bait an idiot like me.

I don't believe it for a second. I don't believe that people post random internet racism just to bait people they will never, ever meet. I believe that MOST of them are for real.

600 JOBS!!

This is very much a part of America. Hate me for saying it. Hate me now. Shoot yer shit.

I'm sure Mexicans will hate him back....but not because of his own hatred but because they already hate us in general.

You might want to wake up. Most of the people in this country don't harbor hatred for other races...not like some countries do. So when you see something like this I think you should count your blessing you don't live in one of those countries where this jerk is the rule rather then the exception.

600 JOBS!!

This all assumes that you actually believe what this guy is saying.

Forum List

Back