Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

When one listens to Obama speak, and then listens to Netanyahu speak, one has to realize that their is but one leader amongst them, and it is not Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

Obama has to go.....The man is a disaster.

When are the Jews on the left in this country going to realize that BHO is not their friend in any capacity?

When they remember the distant memory of their roots?

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

Big deal!! This is what all of you right wing nuts are so excited about??? You people are really desperate to find anything and everything that you can to discredit President Obama and make him look bad. But that's what the GOP is doing, right??? They can't find a decent candidate to run against him, so they they think that these constant bashings will work. Well, it won't. He will win a second term, so get used to the idea.

After reading much of this thread, it appears to me that many American conservatives have a greater loyalty to Israel than they have to America. Maybe they should move there and await Armeggedon (which they seem to long for) in the holy land.

People can't just MOVE to Israel Asswipe. you must be Jewish to reside in Israel.

the historic irony is killer.

Merely mentioning "1967 borders" is enough to send some people off their rockers. Not for the first (or last) time Mitt Romney is an especially egregious offender:

"President Obama has thrown Israel under the bus. He has disrespected Israel and undermined its ability to negotiate peace. He has also violated a first principle of American foreign policy, which is to stand firm by our friends."

Oh really? Yet again sensible people are forced to ask which is worse: that Romney might actually believe this or that he doesn't but feels he must make a heel of himself for short-term political advantage? In other words, Romney's credibility as a serious-minded candidate rests on the proposition that we should not believe anything he says. This is an interesting strategy. Is Romney a fool or just a liar?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/alexmassie/6960444/no-obama-did-not-throw-israel-under-the-bus.thtml

Still, for all the talk about Obama’s somewhat surprising endorsement of the pre-1967 border plan, it’s actually not all that new, Politico points out, noting that George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, to varying degrees, both suggested similar proposals while they were in the White House.

“It’s never been phrased exactly the way [Obama] phrased it, but this isn’t breaking particularly new ground in terms of where the U.S. has been and where in fact the negotiations have been all these years,” Shibley Telhami, a Middle East policy expert at the Brookings Institution, told Politico.

Pre-1967 Borders: Obama

In a stunning straightforward speech Netanyahu laid it on the line to B. Hussein. "It ain't gonna happen Mr. President, we cannot go back to the 1967 boundries". "Hamas must recognize Israel's right to exist". I wonder if Benny Netanyahu was born in the USA or maybe it doesn't matter anymore. It would be refreshing to listen to a straight speaking politician for a change.

It's embarrassing how our President tries to project himself as some great world leader with some grand vision of a peaceful world, but all he does it manage to demonstrate what a man-child he is when it comes to foreign policy.

Still, for all the talk about Obama’s somewhat surprising endorsement of the pre-1967 border plan, it’s actually not all that new, Politico points out, noting that George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, to varying degrees, both suggested similar proposals while they were in the White House.

“It’s never been phrased exactly the way [Obama] phrased it, but this isn’t breaking particularly new ground in terms of where the U.S. has been and where in fact the negotiations have been all these years,” Shibley Telhami, a Middle East policy expert at the Brookings Institution, told Politico.

And where the did previous similar proposals go?
Right....nowheresville!
Israel giving up the Golan Heights has the same odds as you or I winning mega-millions.
Wish I was an arms dealer, cause they are going to go to the bank soon with MAJOR deposits.

I guess the world will wait to see if Israel really wants peace or just the land and water.

Why do "we" have to do anything? Its their country, and they shouldn't have to listen to anyone else telling them what their borders should be.

I guess the world will wait to see if Israel really wants peace or just the land and water.
It's their land......They owe the sqatters nothing, Period!

And, Obama just stepped on his dick, big time.......Netanyahu schooled his ignorant ass, and clearly showed who the true leader was, on camera, right before the worlds eyes.

It's embarrassing how our President tries to project himself as some great world leader with some grand vision of a peaceful world, but all he does it manage to demonstrate what a man-child he is when it comes to foreign policy.

Oh, really??? He is the one that got OBL. I knew this was coming. You people are so jealous!! :lol:

And where the did previous similar proposals go?
Right....nowheresville!
Israel giving up the Golan Heights has the same odds as you or I winning mega-millions.
Wish I was an arms dealer, cause they are going to go to the bank soon with MAJOR deposits.

That's right, try to switch the conversation to something else. The POINT is that Obama was not the first prez to bring up the 1967 borders. Yet you all act as though he is so off the wall by doing it. Quit playing games.

Watching BN today put a smile on my face. He handled it very stern and touugh but with respect and class. You could tell Obama was very uncomfortable sitting right next to him while BN spoke.

Watching BN today put a smile on my face. He handled it very stern and touugh but with respect and class. You could tell Obama was very uncomfortable sitting right next to him while BN spoke.

It was a master(BN)-pupil(BO) relationship. BN could have just as easily told him, "snatch this pebble from my hand, grasshopper". :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, did you happen to catch Obama after the meeting as he gave a speech to the intelligence community?

He looked drained.....Looked like a lil' kid who spent all morning crying in his room after being diciplined.

He's got to go.......He's no leader.

You almost gotta laugh. Barry thinks he is riding on a Bin Ladin wave so he decided to intimidate the Israel Prime Minister with a story released the day before his visit to Washington. Barry couldn't intimidate the leader of a country smaller than California and Netanyahu made a fool out of him right in front of him. Did you get a look at Obama's face while Netanyahu was talking? It was priceless.

Oh, really??? He is the one that got OBL. I knew this was coming. You people are so jealous!! :lol:

Jealous? Why would anyone be jealous of looking like a fucking fool in front of the entire world?

Its amazing, just when Obama had a great political victory in killing OBL, he goes and pulls this shit. I hope thats his defense of his foreign policy missteps during the campaign,"Uhh...uhh....I killed Osama! Uhhh.....ya!!"

Good luck with that :eusa_pray:

Jealous of what?......He made a good call, after the intelligence community used many years of hard work to catch that fucker.

Now, i'm embarrassed by the fact that Obama has continually failed on so many levels.....And now, he made this entire country look bad, on camera, right before the very world.

He needs to go.

This meeting should be plastered in every GOP campaign ad right up until election day.....It clearly shows a true leader, schooling a lil' ignorant fool.

Forum List

Back