Wow, Benny Netanyahu puts it to Barry

The Mid East quartet, the EU, the UN, etc. all support a two state solution within the pre 1967 borders.

It’s not about what Israel wants. We know they want to maintain the status quo that allows them to unilaterally take land, water and freedom from the occupied populous without repercussions.

Guess what, it’s time for repercussions.

"Its not about what Israel wants"??

Unless anyone is willing to fight for the land, its a moot point to tell anyone what the borders should be. Every time the arabs fought against the Israelis for land, they got their asses kicked. Guess what, that means Israel keeps what they fought for. Its just the way the world has always worked.

So if you feel "its time for reprecussions", why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go force Israel to give it up.

It's time to hold Israel to account for their unilateral oppression of an occupied populous

no it's time for the US to mind its own god damned business.

So what's the moral of the story? The moral of the story is that Might makes right. Israel can illegally settle the West Bank and Gaza because they can, but Mexico can't settle the South West because it can't!. The strong do what they can, the weak do as they must. And that kind of world works perfectly for Americans and Israelis.

Well, I'm throw in the towel. Murder every last one of those dirty Palestinian savages, because you can!

Yup, military might is how most borders have been defined throughout human history.

I guess we're all supposed to make an exception for Isreal. :cuckoo:

Wait, weren't Palestinians dancing in the streets on 9/11 ?

Fuck them and fuck Obama .........

r534227245-1.jpg

Id have paid good money to be in that room to hear Netenyahu scold the shit out of Obama today

Last edited:
So what's the moral of the story? The moral of the story is that Might makes right. Israel can illegally settle the West Bank and Gaza because they can, but Mexico can't settle the South West because it can't!. The strong do what they can, the weak do as they must. And that kind of world works perfectly for Americans and Israelis.

Well, I'm throw in the towel. Murder every last one of those dirty Palestinian savages, because you can!

Yup, military might is how most borders have been defined throughout human history.

I say we withdraw completely and tell them in 6 months however things stand is how we will officially recognize the borders.

The Mid East quartet, the EU, the UN, etc. all support a two state solution within the pre 1967 borders.

It’s not about what Israel wants. We know they want to maintain the status quo that allows them to unilaterally take land, water and freedom from the occupied populous without repercussions.

Unless anyone is willing to fight for the land, its a moot point to tell anyone what the borders should be. Every time the arabs fought against the Israelis for land, they got their asses kicked. Guess what, that means Israel keeps what they fought for. Its just the way the world has always worked.

So if you feel "its time for reprecussions", why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go force Israel to give it up.

It's time to hold Israel to account for their unilateral oppression of an occupied populous

So why don't you go over there and teach em a lesson? I am sure Hamas would love another mindless idiot to be a "freedom fighter".

Here's what I don't get.

For 8 years all we heard was "who does that cowboy BOOSH think he is trying to tell the world how they should behave?" But now suddenly it's cool that Obama is doing it?

So let me get this straight. It's not okay to tell the Muslims how they should behave, but it's perfectly okay to tell them fucking Jews what they should do?

Fucking hypocrites.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course there are responsibilities on both sides. Peace is necessary for both Palestinians and Israelis alike but so far it’s only been the Palestinians who have been told how to act, had their orchards demolished, water stolen, told where and when they can work, where they can drive, what time to be home and have been kicked out of their homes to make way for Israeli colonialism.

Now when someone speaks up against the oppression inherent in the current arrangement, you call THEM hypocrates.

Biden says Palestinians deserve 'viable' state - Israel News, Ynetnews

US Vice President Joe Biden has told the Palestinians that they deserve a "viable" independent state with contiguous territory.

Biden's view is one held by the international majority.

Here's what I don't get.

For 8 years all we heard was "who does that cowboy BOOSH think he is trying to tell the world how they should behave?" But now suddenly it's cool that Obama is doing it?

So let me get this straight. It's not okay to tell the Muslims how they should behave, but it's perfectly okay to tell them fucking Jews what they should do?

Fucking hypocrites.

Don't be ridiculous. Of course there are responsibilities on both sides. Peace is necessary for both Palestinians and Israelis alike but so far it’s only been the Palestinians who have been told how to act, had their orchards demolished, water stolen, told where and when they can work, where they can drive, what time to be home and have been kicked out of their homes to make way for Israeli colonialism.

Now when someone speaks up against the oppression inherent in the current arrangement, you call THEM hypocrates.

US Vice President Joe Biden has told the Palestinians that they deserve a "viable" independent state with contiguous territory.

Biden's a fuckin' idiot.........Obama's a fuckin' idiot.

We all watched a true leader today......His name is Netanyahu.........He's the guy who made Obama look like a clown.

Why is peace "necessary for both" sides?

How can you sit there and say that its only been the Palestinians who have been told how to act, when you freely admit most of the international majority has been telling Israel how to act within its own borders?

Now who is the hypocrit?

Shut your face imbecile, its about time our country stopped bowing down to the influence of AIPAC and Israel, we should serve no master but God. Remove your nose from the rectum of the Zionists.

If you serve God and believe in Him...then you wouldn't be speaking about Israel the way you are. Try again!

Belief in God doesn't really have anything to do with this. You must be one of those Chrisitans that believes we must defend Israel at all costs?

Here's what I don't get.

Fucking hypocrites.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Where do people come up with this shit? You talk about flagrant racism??!! Isreal is surrounded by millions of religious hyper-nutjobs who want to blow all Jews to shit and Israel is suppossed to bend over and stick its ass in the air??

Hmmmm........that makes sense!!!:clap2:

There will never be peace in this land until one thing happens: when one side gets anihilated. And dollar to a thousand stale donuts there will not be another holocaust.

Last edited:
Did he say anything about asking the US to stop sending money and military support to Israel?

Slam this country and the president as the his well should run dry. Israel has been calling the shots in Washington for too long and too many American lives have been lost because of it.

Did he slam Bush when he said the said thing in 2007?

Do you have a link to what Bush said in 2007?

Never mind, I found the link in an earlier post.

Last edited:

Why is peace "necessary for both" sides?

How can you sit there and say that its only been the Palestinians who have been told how to act, when you freely admit most of the international majority has been telling Israel how to act within its own borders?

Now who is the hypocrit?

Israel acts unilaterally and does what they want, that's the reality and you're the hypocrite.

Here's what I don't get.

Fucking hypocrites.

What part of this are you not understanding? Israel should not be told what to do by other countries any more than the US should. I will ask again. What would your reaction be if the Prime Minister of England was in Mexico City and announced that in England's opinion the US should give California, New Mexico, Arizona, and Texas back to Mexico? Would you say "yep, that sumbitch is right, we stole that land and it's OUR fault if any mexicans have refused to improve their own lives in some stupid protest against the placement of our borders?" I doubt it.

No, Hawk, that's not what I'm saying. Military might has defined borders throughout human history. But then something happened... Something crazy happened. This one crazy ass motherfucker in Germany wanted to take over Europe, he unleashed a massive wave of death and destruction over the entire world until he was finally stopped in 1945. Then, most independent states and nations came together to draft a few documents so that it wouldn't happen again, and they called this the UN Charter, the Geneva Conventions, and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. They did this so that a framework would be in place so that what no other country could legally behave the way Nazi Germany did (defeating weaker powers and annexing their territory). They had tribunals where they tried these really bad people. They wanted countries to know that there would be consequences if they engaged in geographic revisionism.

But of course all of this is total bullshit to you. Might makes Right. If Hitler could have conquered all of Europe, more power to him. France and the UK were silly to declare war based on Poland. The Soviet Union was justified in virtually annexing all of Eastern Europe too, because Might makes Right. Saddam should have been allowed to conquer and annex Kuwait, because Might makes Right. If Japan can conquer and annex China and Southeast Asia, it is good, because Might makes Right. And most important of all, American can do whatever it pleases, because Might makes Right.

And Hawk, I'm sure there is absolutely no reason why you would believe it should be any different domestically, no? I mean, if powerful countries can do what they like to weaker ones, why shouldn't powerful groups of people within countries do what they like to weaker ones? Hitler could murder all the Jews in Germany, because there were more Germans and they were more powerful: Might makes Right. Hutus were more numerous and more powerful in Rwanda than Tutsis, they were right in destroying them: Might makes Right. China is more powerful than Tibet: Might makes Right. Turkey was more powerful than Armenia, it had a right to destroy Armenians because: Might makes Right. Totalitarian states had the right to do what they wanted to their populations, because Might makes Right.

This is the basic premise behind those that support Israel's "rights" in the West Bank and Gaza, and I at least appreciate that the Hawk is honest and consistent in his view: Might makes Right.

Last edited:
Shut your face imbecile, its about time our country stopped bowing down to the influence of AIPAC and Israel, we should serve no master but God. Remove your nose from the rectum of the Zionists.

If you serve God and believe in Him...then you wouldn't be speaking about Israel the way you are. Try again!

Belief in God doesn't really have anything to do with this. You must be one of those Chrisitans that believes we must defend Israel at all costs?

I said that referring to his comment that "we should serve no master but God". My belief is if you believe in God, he wouldn't be putting Israel down. And yes, i am on of those Christians and i'm not afraid to admit it.

Forum List

Back